Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Something Really Crazy Happened To Me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Something Really Crazy Happened To Me (14513 Views)

Photo: Someone Said This Happened To A Gay (graphic Image) / Really Crazy / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
Op's best friend take a slap...wham!!!! That is why I always maintained that guys shud neva get into the friend zone. Such a terrible place to be. The Op can never like the guy becos he dey friend zone and that is a serious long thing. If I was in the Op's shoes I'll definitely give it a chance sha. Isn't that the best thing in the world? Falling for your very good friend. Even if u break up it would be cleaner. Unfortunately women think differently and I can assure NLs that the Op has a made up mind. Quit deceiving urselves. She is not going to date him.

PS: Why shud u collect a gift from a guy who likes u and u have no interesting. That is so selfish. Stop leading him on.
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 14, 2012
well i had to take out time to carefully go through the trend, most folks have spoken quite wise and thoughtful. But here is my little advise, i will not tell u to follow your heart because most times our heart can really be decietful and hence we really don,t know what we want, even when we see it.
I really can't talk much on this issue, because i think the point of contention here is an issue of compartability, because in reference to your post, i think this guy has been your close friend from adam and u guys have had a lots of memories together. So him giving you advances at this stage in the long lasting friendship, should not be taken as a betrayal or undue advantage on you, but it is the most idea thing to do in every friendship, because even if u are to get married to any guy, friendship must be establish to a reasonable degree first , before the chemistry take its course.
so dear friend i will summarise by saying i think it will be wise if u come back here, and tell us why u think your child hood friend can't have or date you. What picture have you painted your idea man, and u think this your friend don't have. I think u should be very pragmatic and candid wit us, so that we can be in a better position to give the needed advise you seek for. Stay bless, we love you.
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2012
Climaths: well i had to take out time to carefully go through the trend, most folks have spoken quite wise and thoughtful. But here is my little advise, i will not tell u to follow your heart because most times our heart can really be decietful and hence we really don,t know what we want, even when we see it.
I really can't talk much on this issue, because i think the point of contention here is an issue of compartability, because in reference to your post, i think this guy has been your close friend from adam and u guys have had a lots of memories together. So him giving you advances at this stage in the long lasting friendship, should not be taken as a betrayal or undue advantage on you, but it is the most idea thing to do in every friendship, because even if u are to get married to any guy, friendship must be establish to a reasonable degree first , before the chemistry take its course.
so dear friend i will summarise by saying i think it will be wise if u come back here, and tell us why u think your child hood friend can't have or date you. What picture have you painted your idea man, and u think this your friend don't have. I think u should be very pragmatic and candid wit us, so that we can be in a better position to give the needed advise you seek for. Stay bless, we love you.

Thak you very much.

However, I have already said that I'm not looking for advice.
Pls, don't make me repeat myself. Take your time to read everything if you like and then you'll see that the post is not about me seeking advice. wink
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Punteke(m): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
Here is d result for the e-battle between marram idowu and oka alterego.....and d winner isssssss ALTER!!!... Nna mehn alter that last yab too Baad!! Gaun!! Marram don tire Pls am just d referee oo
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by tonte(m): 7:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
So how is this 'something crazy?
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by donlumex: 3:22am On Nov 15, 2012
Aunty I quite undastnd u but d tin I dnt get is d digusting part...is he droolin in d nose lyk a cow or he's retarded or y exactly r u disgusted abt him since u claim he also has had nice gf's b4 or u r nt telling us everitin ..but my own simple opinion is dis am nt sayin he does luvs u or he does nt...am jes talkin generally oo, u gurls always make d mistake of goin 4 guys dat u r so much attracted to or dat u av so much affinity 4 buh at d end its dis same affinity dat turns into hate wen d dude smashes ur heart with olumorock...u tend to overlook dose dat really cares n wld b dre 4 in reality n wld instead of break ur heart,pampa it n nourish it...but am sure dts life n human nature....
Its ur choice lady but d fact of d whole show is dat he's lykin u obviously n if u dnt lyk him keep ur distance n make him 4get u because no mata hw if u still keep in touch he wld alwayz av u in his mind...
But can u do dis lill exercise, aprt frm d disgust because even a filthy toilet can b cleaned wit harpic n it wld turn spaklin...chk his life as an individual does he av all d qualities dt really matters to make a woman happy n fufilled...if he does...am nt sayin dat u knw...............*lips locked with globe padlock* but if he doesn't jes keep him at arms length or if u knw he'll undastnd u den its left to ur discretion...even if I dnt comment its still left to ur discretion n tots...
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by bukatyne(f): 8:47am On Dec 12, 2012
maclatunji:

It is better to marry the one that loves you more than the one you love more. The former is going to endure a lot of things for your sake, the latter might not.

You have spoken intelligently but lack wisdom.

OP, the Prince Charming you are looking for might end up treating you like garbage, don't be fooled.
and it never occured to you that when you don't love who you are with, you wither after a while b'cos you force everything? that the person that loves you will get tired of pleasing you and that love will become hatred? the poster you quoted has wisdom!
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by maclatunji: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2012
bukatyne: and it never occured to you that when you don't love who you are with, you wither after a while b'cos you force everything? that the person that loves you will get tired of pleasing you and that love will become hatred? the poster you quoted has wisdom!

Naive, you will end-up being bitter especially as a woman. Women need to feel they are loved more than men. In this case, there is a degree of affection between the two as friends, the poster is feeling embarassed to grow that to love. Hollywood love has left you in delusion.

What makes you feel the one you love will love you back the same way? Another thing many ladies fail to understand is that a man may have started out just enjoying interacting with you as a person, then friend. He then realises that a lifetime with you as his wife makes sense and proposes. He isn't being manipulative, loving you just grew on him.

To be blunt, I think OP is making a lifelong mistake.
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by bukatyne(f): 9:19am On Dec 12, 2012
@OP: No and No to your questions. A lot of people on this thread are funny! you can't force love! that's why a lot of people are miserable in their marriages. A best friend might not be your spouse! As a poster pointed out, some things are tolerable in a best and not in a spouse. A gal/guy can have multiple relationships and you laugh at it with the person but i'm sure no normal person will want to date such a person. Whatever you do, don't loose his friendship.

2 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by pleep(m): 8:10am On May 05, 2013
^ I agree... you cant force love if you are not attracted to someone, the guy is typical dumb pu.ssy-beggar
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 27, 2013
maclatunji:

It is better to marry the one that loves you more than the one you love more. The former is going to endure a lot of things for your sake, the latter might not.

You have spoken intelligently but lack wisdom.

OP, the Prince Charming you are looking for might end up treating you like garbage, don't be fooled.

Wooow!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by davidif: 5:41am On Jul 13, 2014
If you don't feel good about it, FLEE. Some guys think that all women are cheap and can be bought with material things. Please OP, return those things he gave you or you would be like one of those other females.
Also, don't let all this myopic thinking people force you into making a bad decision.

NOT EVERY ONE YOU MEET IS FOR DATING.

2 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by davidif: 7:44am On Jul 13, 2014
marabout: Looking at many of the replies here especially from some ladies, I am now convinced that there should be an affordable over-the-counter DNA test kit. This must be ONE OF THE MAJOR REASONS why 30 to 50% of babies don't belong to their supposed biological fathers.

So you mean lots of women are married to men they don't have any iota of romantic love or feeling or attraction towards just because he has the means/affluence to provide security? How can you spend your lifetime just tolerating a wife/husband?

So when you now meet the "RMD" of your dreams, you shag him and pass the pregnancy off as your husband's/official boyfriend's?

Yes, many of our grandmothers/fathers were possibly match-made by their families BUT that was a time when people had strong moral fibre and believed in instant justice from Sopana, Sango, ancestral deities etc, for infidelity and they were held in check.

On the other hand, Naija people are very pragmatic and practical hence the many "amala, bread-and butter & opportunist" replies that carefree should marry him.

Finally! A comment with common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by davidif: 7:58am On Jul 13, 2014
here:
Our friends arent actually the best people on earth,they are just those we lay our guards down for without any reason.

GBAM!!! Ori e pe jare (your head correct).

2 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by davidif: 8:01am On Jul 13, 2014
Remmyy: Jesus Christ. . . embarassed
I don't normally get myself involve in anything on this site because of so. . .
many b**sh** i always come across. . from the annoying 'first to comment' idiots to the tribal rubbist e.t.c
A girl CLEARLY stated that SHE HAS NO feeling for this guy because of her own reason unknown to most of you YET!
some of you were asking her why? why not give him a chance? he's very nice? don't miss this opportunity? and more bs like that.
Damn! who are you guys? daft? cretin? are you the ones that would be stuck in an unhappy relationship at the end of the day?
Does anyone understand that you can like someone but NEVER EVER love them?
Some even said she is possessed or attached to some gods, some said shes dumb, what an idiotic statement!!

Girl. . listen to me
Do not marry or date anyone out of pity
If you don't love him, you don't love him and thats it.
AT the end of the day, its all about you and none of these half-witted hypocritical schmucks with single digit IQ would live with you
if you go ahead and end up being frustrated.
A word is enough for the ?

Stupi.d Matchmakers!

60 likes for this one.

3 Likes

Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by darnley16(m): 9:21am On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Something Really Crazy Happened To Me by tpiah11: 11:20pm On Nov 06, 2015

I am leaving for dinner now. You guys are free to discuss the story. I'd be grateful. Thanks in advance.
"Read you later".

lolz, funny.

anyway, cant relate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Men Are Likely To Cheat If They Are This Tall / Big Breasts! Heavy Backside! This Photos Will Make Your Monday Morning / Can You Carry Your Wife's Or Girlfriend's Hand Bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.