₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,949,323 members, 4,043,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 January 2018 at 07:00 AM

Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? - Religion (286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (192034 Views)

I Have Repented From GAYISM, Jesus Be Praised / Have You Praised Him Today? / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by omura: 12:49pm On Jan 11
Great and Mighty God, the everlasting and peace giving God, I adore you.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:51am On Jan 12
Wonderful God, merciful God, great God, arugbo ojo, awimaye o.. I thank you lord...
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:30am On Jan 13
Alade wura, kabiyesi, olorun oba, oba awon, kiniwu Judah..

Modupe oh
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:01am On Jan 14
God of all, king of glory, lord over everything, creator of heaven and earth, wonderful God I thank you
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:27am On Jan 15
Adonai, elshadai, Elohim, Jehovah, great and mighty God I thank you
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:14am On Jan 16
Alagbara, you're a mighty God, eyin la Tobi ju, you're a glorious God, you're a beautiful God, lord..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 7:48am On Jan 18
Wonderful creator, elshadai, omnipotent, omniscience, omnipresent I worship you..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:46am On Jan 19
Alpha and omega, beginning and end ,the first and last, wonderful God, Adonai I bless your name..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:33am On Jan 20
Omnipotent God, omniscient God, everlasting Father, merciful God, yaweh I thank you..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by FBS: 2:12pm On Jan 20
Lord, Your Name be forever praised.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:51am On Jan 21
Alagbada ina, Mo wole fu wo, atobiju iwoni, arugbo ojo, kabiyesi, kiniwu Judah modupe..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 8:56am On Jan 22
Beautiful God, faithful God, merciful God, wonderful God, excellent God I thank you
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by Dannyxy(m): 9:19am On Jan 23
Almighty God ,great God, wonderful God, beautiful God, merciful God I thank you..
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by GracefulGerald: 9:23am On Jan 23
God loves us so much that he doesn't leave us in the dark about events of our lives to come in the future...Do you know you need prophecy? Find out more here...http://geraldinyang.blogspot.com.ng/2018/01/your-tomorrow-why-you-need-prophecy.html?m=1

Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by FBS: 12:19am
God I pray for forgiveness of sins. And I thank you for your mercy over my life in Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? by warrenweste(m): 12:42am
Thank you God for everything,for protection,warning and been my perfect guide,i give you thanks,thank you jesus

(0) (1) (2) ... (283) (284) (285) (286) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — NEVER PROCRASTINATE / The First Britsh Slave Ship To Reach The Americas Was Called The Good Jesus! / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.