Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section (24272 Views)

The Romance Section Creative Team 2013 / Romance Section's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise. / The Pretty Nlders In Romance Section Are Hidden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 13, 2012
I don't like the 190 dude.

List yours.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by 190theclown: 12:17am On Nov 13, 2012
I dont like itsamodella at all and cindrella undecided

2 Likes

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by sanchez4eva: 12:45am On Nov 13, 2012
I dnt like sanchez4eva
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:06am On Nov 13, 2012
i dont like whosoever it is that put the onila thread on frontpage..he/she is a dumabassifed fool

13 Likes

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:08am On Nov 13, 2012
190-the-clown:
I dont like itsamodella at all and cindrella undecided
The feeling is mutual, I don't like you either.

1 Like

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by 190theclown: 2:09am On Nov 13, 2012
ItsModella:
The feeling is mutual, I don't like you either.

shocked shocked

[size=4pt]im the only allowed not to like someone [/size] undecided
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 13, 2012
190-the-clown:

shocked shocked

[size=4pt]im the only allowed not to like someone [/size] undecided
says who? abeg comot for my face.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by MrCork17: 2:16am On Nov 13, 2012
**punnny is so so difficult to connect on nairaland.. lesssbians! angry

7 Likes

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 13, 2012
That Rocktation thing is becoming annoying and contemptuous of late, that's what you get from someone with an overblown ego, anyway... Effing hiding my posts because she's a glorified mod in an irrelevant section smh...

Add the kids that frequent the "derailers' paradise" - and you'll understand why I had to take a hike from this section... wink

4 Likes

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:24am On Nov 13, 2012
shymexx: That Rocktation thing is becoming annoying and contemptuous of late, that's what you get from someone with an overblown ego, anyway... Effing hiding my posts because she's a glorified mod in an irrelevant section smh...

Add the kids that frequent the "derailers' paradise" - and you'll understand why I had to take a hike from this section... wink

lwkmd...

1 Like

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 13, 2012
lalaosky:

lwkmd...
Why d fvck are u laughing?! I mean that post is filled with so much attention seeking and st*upidity, except u're laughing @ his st*upidity of course. Then, hahehehohohaha grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 2:50am On Nov 13, 2012
Shollypopz:
Why d fvck are u laughing?! I mean that post is filled with so much attention seeking ans st*upidity, except u're laughing @ his st*upidity of course. Then, hahehehohohaha grin grin
lmaoooooooo!!!
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by roymary: 3:38am On Nov 13, 2012
Mr..Cork:
**punnny is so so difficult to connect on nairaland.. lesssbians! angry

Sir, you is my hero...i share-share your thought ... grin
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 13, 2012
Smh...She wants my attention but she ain't getting it... grin

I only deal with loyal chics with big batty, not the psychotic ones.... undecided undecided undecided

14 Likes

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by fasttrack(m): 3:46am On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44 (a retard)

2 Likes

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by boron10(m): 4:48am On Nov 13, 2012
I don't hate! I only dislike posts that sound silly. However, consistent silly post from a single poster might make me have a change of mind

2 Likes

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by delkuf(m): 5:28am On Nov 13, 2012
this is jst for the fun. i dont hate. but em, i will say mrs chima. i wonder if her husband is a nigeria at all
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 6:03am On Nov 13, 2012
fasttrack: Mynd_44 (a retard)
**yawn**
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Mynd44: 6:04am On Nov 13, 2012
I guess kill is not up yet. He will close this so fast........
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by UjSizzle(f): 7:42am On Nov 13, 2012
Well....nobody. I'm a big bundle of joy grin
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Booty4me: 8:04am On Nov 13, 2012
I like Tenderly and cindyrela
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 13, 2012
This is gonna be one hell of a bashing thread if it remains open...so far,no love lost amongst my romance fellas,though there are a few Antelopes,still no hatred
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Exponental(m): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2012
I dont like d fact dat some words are changed. This is not an english class where "synonyms" are introduced.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2012
uj_sizzle: Well....nobody. I'm a big bundle of joy grin

For ur mind ba
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by tobechi20(m): 9:32am On Nov 13, 2012
Mrs chima. I wonda haw her husband cope with her.
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by onila(f): 9:44am On Nov 13, 2012
[i][/i]Any Yoruba bit-ch
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Sodiq33(m): 9:50am On Nov 13, 2012
I dnt lyk onila @all @all @all

2 Likes

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by 190theclown: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2012
Everybody loves 190 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2012
Nobody yet but someone might make my list soon! angry
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by xynerise: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2012
If I have called u an Antelope then u need help. undecided
Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 13, 2012
Shollypopz:
Why d fvck are u laughing?! I mean that post is filled with so much attention seeking and st*upidity, except u're laughing @ his st*upidity of course. Then, hahehehohohaha grin grin

am laughing at the way rocktation frustrated him.that chick must have banned the sh!!t outta him.

2 Likes

Re: Posters You Don't Like In The Romance Section by Idowuogbo(f): 10:31am On Nov 13, 2012
lalaosky:

am laughing at the way rocktation frustrated him.that chick must have banned the sh!!t outta him.
Rocky na mod? Which section? Let me go stalking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

What Kind Of Kiss Sends Emotions? / Lets Whatsapp, Exchange Pictures And Hook Up!... We Might Find Our Dream Mate / I Need A Guy To Date Me Who Is Good In Bed. I Dont Need His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.