Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,246 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:29 PM

Would You Tell A Spouse To A Friend Whom You Were Sexully Involved? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Tell A Spouse To A Friend Whom You Were Sexully Involved? (1042 Views)

The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Would You Marry a Spouse like your Father or Mother? / How Soon After The Death Of A Spouse To Start A New Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Tell A Spouse To A Friend Whom You Were Sexully Involved? by Curiouscity(m): 12:17am On Nov 13, 2012
Sometimes last year, a female friend who was engaged confided in me that he slept with another friend of mine. I spoke with her and tried some healing therapy as she sounded remorseful. But before I knew, they were going steady with their sexual encounters. I kept quiet as it didn't concern me. She professed loving the guy and wished she could marry the guy. The guy lied to her that he wasn't ready. That he was focus on his studies and not ready for family distractions. Even after the girl's intro last December, their affairs continued till 1st quarter of this year when the guy announced that he was preparing for his marriage. According to them, they stopped sex, but still very close to each other. The guy got married about 4months ago, but is living far away from the wife(Though making plans for re-union).

But this my guy tells this his (ex?)sexmate any misunderstanding that is going on with his wife. I told him before his marriage to stop telling her details of his marriage, but when he didn't I just had to stay mute. Presently, the girl tells me every details about this my friend's marriage. Things that my friend won't even tell me. Is this really healthy? If not(as I think), how do I make this guy see the truth before he ruins himself and his marriage
Re: Would You Tell A Spouse To A Friend Whom You Were Sexully Involved? by obicentlis: 8:05am On Jan 23, 2013
Twisted heads. angry

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell A Spouse To A Friend Whom You Were Sexully Involved? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 24, 2013
Na wah for ur friend!how far is t dat he can't invite his wife ova to be wit him instead of playing away hide nd seek undecided
Re: Would You Tell A Spouse To A Friend Whom You Were Sexully Involved? by AspySuspy: 1:13pm On Jan 25, 2013
Awon tatafo club! grin
We all know how the marriage go h-end ke!
No brainer.

Mu he he he he he

(1) (Reply)

Re-posting To Get Some Very Needed Advice / Man Claims Ex-girl Friend Stole His Fluid To Get Pregnant / ............

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.