Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

How Do I Check Mynairaland Mail? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Check Mynairaland Mail? (968 Views)

How Do I Check My Nairaland PM? / Hw Can I Check My NL Email Message / How Do I Check Personal Message (PM) On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Check Mynairaland Mail? by preselect(m): 4:55am On Nov 13, 2012
i got a mail on nairaland but i have no idea where and how to check the mail. i just have a note on my wall saying i have a mail. anyone help?
Re: How Do I Check Mynairaland Mail? by sassygal(f): 5:06am On Nov 13, 2012
I think you check the email address you registered on Nairaland. If you cant find it in the inbox, you check the spam folder.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Check Mynairaland Mail? by preselect(m): 5:16am On Nov 13, 2012
ok, thanks
. . . .what was that mail again . . . undecided
and what in the world was the password
Re: How Do I Check Mynairaland Mail? by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 13, 2012
pres elect, pls i need ur help. I want to be a moderator on this site. I have the naira land account LOFTY900, and i have loads and loads of true life crime stories with pictures to proof it but i dont know how to post it so people will read it and post comments. Just teach me how....
Re: How Do I Check Mynairaland Mail? by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 13, 2012
lofty900: pres elect, pls i need ur help. I want to be a moderator on this site. I have the naira land account LOFTY900, and i have loads and loads of true life crime stories with pictures to proof it but i dont know how to post it so people will read it and post comments. Just teach me how....

But you really don't need to be a mod to post your story..just follow some steps when you are posting to ensure the spambot don't throw it into the thrash can.
Re: How Do I Check Mynairaland Mail? by preselect(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
@lofty
I'm not sure I'm the right person you need to talk to in this matter.
Re: How Do I Check Mynairaland Mail? by ifyalways(f): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
@Topic and OP, angry angry angry
Iwe na Onuma. lipsrsealed
Re: How Do I Check Mynairaland Mail? by Freiburger(m): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2012
sassygal: I think you check the email address you registered on Nairaland. .
Re: How Do I Check Mynairaland Mail? by preselect(m): 10:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
ifyalways: @Topic and OP, angry angry angry
Iwe na Onuma. lipsrsealed
Baby cheesy
kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Toast A Girl? / Friend Says Naomi Oni Asked Her To Pour Her Acid To Achieve Fame & Fortune / All These Nonsense Must Stop!!! (Always Must Be Sued)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.