Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Who Know About Simplepay4u.com? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Who Know About Simplepay4u.com? (1098 Views)

What Is Wrong With Simplepay4u??? Payment Processing Help / SIMPLEPAY - Simplepay4u.com Has Been Hacked. / Simplepay4u Now Messing Up! - Again!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Know About Simplepay4u.com? by ibietela2(m): 5:25am On Nov 13, 2012
Hi i just want to know if this guys are good or anything you know about before i start using it www.simplepay4U.com
Re: Who Know About Simplepay4u.com? by DualCore1: 8:03am On Nov 13, 2012
Give it a try and let us know your experience. Its a promising solution. Used it once on a Live site when testing the WHMCS plugin I wrote for them (https://simplepay4u.com/download/simplepay4u_WHMCS.zip). Worked good then.'

Hope you are not considering running away from Voguepay because they are giving you 25 Naira for your 25 USD product? tongue
Do your conversions right on your own site before calling Voguepay's API. I am not up to speed with CMS, Shopping carts and so on (I do my own stunts) but I can look into your Opencart for you and add the conversion. I have never touched Opencart so don't expect a 2-minute solution wink.
Re: Who Know About Simplepay4u.com? by ibietela2(m): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
Dual Core: Give it a try and let us know your experience. Its a promising solution. Used it once on a Live site when testing the WHMCS plugin I wrote for them (https://simplepay4u.com/download/simplepay4u_WHMCS.zip). Worked good then.'

Hope you are not considering running away from Voguepay because they are giving you 25 Naira for your 25 USD product? tongue
Do your conversions right on your own site before calling Voguepay's API. I am not up to speed with CMS, Shopping carts and so on (I do my own stunts) but I can look into your Opencart for you and add the conversion. I have never touched Opencart so don't expect a 2-minute solution wink.

Hahahahahahahaha... Run ke? To where na? Well if you can help me on the converter that will convert $25 to 4000naira when using voguepay or simple then there is no problem at all. Will you help me please? Am a newbie
Re: Who Know About Simplepay4u.com? by DualCore1: 1:24am On Nov 16, 2012
Send me an email sawyerrken@gmail.com

I will get back to you with the details of your site I will need to work with.

Would be best if you're online and on a chat application so you can test what I do. I won't want to go through the rigors of regitering a test account and filling long forms to place an order... urghh...that's plenty work for a lazy man.
Re: Who Know About Simplepay4u.com? by ibietela2(m): 7:48am On Nov 16, 2012
Dual Core: Send me an email sawyerrken@gmail.com

I will get back to you with the details of your site I will need to work with.

Would be best if you're online and on a chat application so you can test what I do. I won't want to go through the rigors of regitering a test account and filling long forms to place an order... urghh...that's plenty work for a lazy man.

Ok... Thanks am adding you to Gtalk now.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Create A Facebook Page With An Android Phone. / How To Setup Custom Domain On Blogger With Godaddy / Best Free And Unlimited Sms Sites You Can Use In This 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.