Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep (13352 Views)

Photos Of Bride Sued By Husband For Not Being Pretty Enough / Clinton Blames Islamic Militants Rise On Obama Policies / It's Time For Obama To Go: He's Useless To Liberals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Maxymilliano(m): 8:37am On Nov 13, 2012
Upset over the result of last week's presidential election, an Arizona woman ran over her husband with her car, believing him to be directly responsible for Obama's reelection because he didn't vote.

According to police in Gilbert, 28-year-old Holly Solomon of Mesa and her husband Daniel argued loudly in a local parking lot before Holly got in her Jeep SUV and began chasing Daniel around. She eventually managed to pin him underneath the vehicle as he was trying to run away.

Daniel sustained life-threatening injuries and was rushed to Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center where he remains in critical condition.

"According to Daniel, Holly believed her family was going to face hardship as a result of President Obama's re-election," Gilbert police Sergeant Jesse Sanger said in a statement.

Daniel's presidential preference likely wouldn't have mattered much to Romney: He won Arizona by a margin of some 200,000 votes.

Holly was booked on charges of domestic violence charges of aggravated assault. Shockingly, neither alcohol nor drugs were listed as contributing factors.

http://gawker.com/5959933/woman-blames-husband-for-obamas-reelection-runs-him-over-with-her-jeep

Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Freiburger(m): 9:50am On Nov 13, 2012
Another ill animal.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Freiburger(m): 9:50am On Nov 13, 2012
Another ill animal. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Maxymilliano(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2012
Bunch of sore losers...
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2012
White people.
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Afam4eva(m): 10:13am On Nov 13, 2012
The woman is a sicktard.
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Hadeyeancah(m): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2012
White people wt funny things...how one mans' vote will change that margin....crazy b**ch..
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Gabrielsylar(m): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2012
We need to import jeeps for our lil mammas come 2015......cos balls will pop
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Abujafood: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2012
The woman obviously is having mental problems!
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Khayordhe: 10:15am On Nov 13, 2012
[size=25pt]na dem sabi[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by lolaluv1(f): 10:16am On Nov 13, 2012
Wtf! People are sick, I tell ya. A lot of animals walking around garbed in human skin....

And yet some people will say that the man must have done something to trigger the violence. Wonder how his vote could have made a difference.

A sick, irrational, abusive spouse will maim you for the flimsiest reason!
#FACT!
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by azimibraun: 10:16am On Nov 13, 2012
In Nigeria all she needed 2 do ws shout rape rape or thief thief and ppl will rush out beat the man and burn him alive.. That's d new way of dealing with ppl in naija.. The American way is still better sha. D man gt chance to still talk werin happen for naija d mob go use jungle justice find u guilty as charged..

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by SirMethod: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2012
Na wa O. Hatred for an enemy extended to a friend
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by PrinceDudu(m): 10:21am On Nov 13, 2012
She looks 52 angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by azimibraun: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2012
1month b4 2015 election, I go claim lie lie sickness so dt everybody go knw say I bin sick b4 d election if nt, if person suspect u of voting against him, na death by beating and burning 4 u o! Him sister or brother go jst follow u reach near one mkt begin shout oloe barawo ole barawo and u are gone d Aluu 4 way. Gbam!
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by frederick106(m): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2012
The woman no get sense. She for use trailer march am!!!!!!
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by tyson55(m): 10:22am On Nov 13, 2012
With each day they breathe, the republicans get nuttier and nuttier. I thought the article on the states wanting to secede was crazy, but this generally sums up the repukes.
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2012
CRACKER AZZ CRACKERS
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2012
Babarian......
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by AkinDavid2: 10:23am On Nov 13, 2012
Now you tell me Nigerians are wicked! undecided
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2012
i was thinking the man she ran over is Nigerian
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2012
I SMELL RACE WAR
afam4eva: The woman is a sicktard.

She looks like a white devil. They didnt even state if the husband was white too. Just that he didnt vote. This woman is mental.
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by pastie(m): 10:25am On Nov 13, 2012
See ugly creature lipsrsealed

waz he blind when he marry her??
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2012
I wonder why some piple are so foolish trying to kill her hubby 4 nt voting as if he had voted Romney could have won, nt every mad person live in refuse dumps or dress dirty she is a gud example of a mad woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Truckpusher(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2012
*shakes my head and upgrading from alomo to yoyo, turns around for my viju milk but can't find it, picks a cup and begging my neighbor's wife for fresh Brest milk*
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 13, 2012
Truckpusher: *shakes my head and upgrading from alomo to yoyo, turns around for my viju milk but can't find it, picks a cup and begging my neighbor's wife for fresh Brest milk*
I BELIEVE THERE IS A GOOD CASE FOR ADULTERY AGAINST YOU IF YOU DRINK THAT MILK grin grin
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by sunkoye: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2012
she sure gat a condition!
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Feedmemore(f): 10:32am On Nov 13, 2012
I feel sorry for what happened to her husband. However, I'm glad she's off the streets because if she was willing to do that to her own husband, what would she be willing to do to someone who actually voted for Obama? Scary!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2012
obadiah777: CRACKER AZZ CRACKERS
grin grin grin

Youve been watching too much chris rock lmao

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2012
*Kails*:

grin grin grin

Youve been watching too much chris rock lmao
MORE LIKE I HAD BEEN HANGING AROUND TOO MANY GHETTO AMERICANS IN CHICAGO grin grin . LIVED ON THE SOUTH-SIDE FOR A WHILE.
Re: Woman Blames Husband For Obama’s Reelection, Runs Him Over With Her Jeep by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 13, 2012
lola.luv:
Wtf! People are sick, I tell ya. A lot of animals walking around garbed in human skin....

true words.
And will find the smallest reason to go to the extreme. Smh.
Who does that? Imagine, someone is so worried about the next four years with a biracial man in office and in the end out of stuupidity may spend decades behind bars for attempted murder lmao some ppl nor get sense!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"We'll work with Buhari," Says U.S / Vladimir Putin And Wife Lyudmila Divorce / Shocking: Australian Prime Minister Stoned By Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.