Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,488 members, 7,770,193 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:10 AM

I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. (53290 Views)

Somebody Should Help,i Keep Having Malaria Every 2weeks. / I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. / Cancer Week; Please Get Screened. Prevention Is Cheaper And Safer Than Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by tunnytox(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
Billyonaire: The symptoms you have appear to be fatigue caused by dehydration and insomnia. When you sleep better, I am sure your immunity will increase. Check your HIV status too.

This is the first time I see you make a very reasonable post. Honestly, I can't believe I'm liking your post, may be you need to make more posts outside the politics section. grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by CharlesA1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
@ poster and every other person suffering from frequent occurance of malaria,this is for you,the problem to you health condition is deworming yourself,@ poster and all please ask your self when last you dewormed your self,please many people have died out of ignorance of worm infestation when they are busy battling with one malairia all the time not knowing they are suffering from worm infestation,please poster i recommend you buy any nice worm medicine either combantrine or vemox 500mg the later is just a tablet,i will recommend you go for tyhe later because its very effective,so take it twice in a week to ensure u are significantly dewormed aand then you buy augmentin antibiotics to help fight off some of your body infections its very effective too,beleive me by the special Grace of God you will give a testimony here about your improved health condition,please note that after deworming your self as i prescribed make sure you deworm regularly after every three months,GOD BLESS AND RESTORE YOU IN FULL HEALTH AND LIFE,AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by kinnkw(m): 2:01pm On Nov 13, 2012
santakris:
Yeah go for test.
Yes i have gone for HIV test twice, 2009 and 4 months ago.
I explained everything to the doctor he said it wasn't normal. so we did series of test again which he now
saw a minor urinary infection and malaria.
I was treated and i felt better for a month, probably because i left my environment at the time.
i came back a fell sick a week after.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
Charles A.:
@ poster and every other person suffering from frequent occurance of malaria,this is for you,the problem to you health condition is deworming yourself,@ poster and all please ask your self when last you dewormed your self,please many people have died out of ignorance of worm infestation when they are busy battling with one malairia all the time not knowing they are suffering from worm infestation,please poster i recommend you buy any nice worm medicine either combantrine or vemox 500mg the later is just a tablet,i will recommend you go for tyhe later because its very effective,so take it twice in a week to ensure u are significantly dewormed aand then you buy augmentin antibiotics to help fight off some of your body infections its very effective too,beleive me by the special Grace of God you will give a testimony here about your improved health condition,please note that after deworming your self as i prescribed make sure you deworm regularly after every three months,GOD BLESS AND RESTORE YOU IN FULL HEALTH AND LIFE,AMEN.

I tried the your suggestion above but it didn't work.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by ACM10: 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
It's funny that no one tried to know if the OP has been taking fake medications. Fake drugs is a serious problem in Nigeria!!! You can hardly buy a reliable drug in most pharmacy shops in Nigeria. I will also advise the OP to change medication and use drugs from trusted brand names. Though it will be expensive. But you don't joke with life.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by ACM10: 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2012
Charles A.:
Abeg get away with your prescription!
Fake doctor!
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by ACM10: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
ACM10: I sympathise with you. These are my advice:

1. Early syptoms of HIV mimicks the symptoms of malaria(run HIV test)

2. Atypical symptoms of typhoid fever closely resembles the symptoms of malaria(Do Widal test)

3. Frequent se.xual intercourse compromises body's immunity; making you susceptible to malaria attack. Moderate all forms of sex.ual intercourse including mastur.bation.

4. Frequent water intake can be helpful. Drink atleast 3 litres of water everyday.

5. Plasmodium parasite is resistant to many forms of antimalarial drugs in the market. Buy Artemisinin based Combination Therapy(ACT) drugs from a trusted pharmacy shop OR go to hospital. The doctor will reduce the malarial parasite in your system with quinine.

I wish you all the best. I suffer from malaria 5X in a year. This is due to the fact that I'm constantly under stress. I don't sleep well in the night due to the nature of my job. Most times, I work in a mosquito-infested area. Besides my blood group is A. So, my condition is understandable.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by dfav: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2012
its simply lagos stress... how many busstops do u have btw ur place of wk & ur house?
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by mcevans1(m): 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
I guess you stress yourself too much and you don't eat properly. Anyway, have u noticed any pains in your chest and lower back? Do you sex a lot?
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2012
tunnytox:

This is the first time I see you make a very reasonable post. Honestly, I can't believe I'm liking your post, may be you need to make more posts outside the politics section. grin grin
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by coldgate(f): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2012
kinnkw:
Yes i have gone for HIV test twice, 2009 and 4 months ago.
I explained everything to the doctor he said it wasn't normal. so we did series of test again which he now
saw a minor urinary infection and malaria.
I was treated and i felt better for a month, probably because i left my environment at the time.
i came back a fell sick a week after.
Those Flying objects are at it again. They have probably drainned all ur Blood! Go down on your knees and pray. Witches and Wizards are real!!!
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by mufasa(m): 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2012
@OP I will start with a diagnostic work up.
Full Blood Count with White Cells differentials Urinalysis, Blood Culture, Hepatitis, HIV screen, Kidney and Liver function test, CRP and ESR. Genotype.

Go see your GP and use a reputable lab.

Don't fall for that widal scam, Blood and Stool Culture is the way for Salmonella typhae.

If you ain't got one, I'm sure one of the lads here will be happy to review you.

I miss tropical medicine.

1 Like

Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by collinsfbi(m): 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2012
millhouse: i think you have ulcer . Try and do this test " Barium meal and swallow" .Could help

You may be right, i hv similar prob but after series of test, inventually, it was ULCER.

Gbamm over n out
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by kinnkw(m): 2:48pm On Nov 13, 2012
I-YuckMouf-I:

He is no Longer with us
You dey mad o..lol
Guy i dey office dey work..
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by honeric01(m): 2:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
What you need is what i call specially treated water, a friend of mine is using it and for the past 3 years, he hasn't fallen ill to malaria. if you need more details, let me know.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Shenez: 2:57pm On Nov 13, 2012
Go for medical attention.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Mhudi: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2012
I don't think it is about fake drugs because I've been battling with the same issue for more than fifteen years.
ACM10: It's funny that no one tried to know if the OP has been taking fake medications. Fake drugs is a serious problem in Nigeria!!! You can hardly buy a reliable drug in most pharmacy shops in Nigeria. I will also advise the OP to change medication and use drugs from trusted brand names. Though it will be expensive. But you don't joke with life.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Odunnu: 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
LesbianBoy: Odunnu =Native doctor in the making angry
all na doctor o! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off / Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican / Stop Using 12.5kg Cylinders As Camp Gas - Nigerians Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.