Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. (53291 Views)

Somebody Should Help,i Keep Having Malaria Every 2weeks. / I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. / Cancer Week; Please Get Screened. Prevention Is Cheaper And Safer Than Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Ofuks(m): 6:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
OP: This could be job related. Are you a Banker? grin
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by crisycent: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
Go for HIV test oo!!!
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by snthesis(m): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
ACM10: It's funny that no one tried to know if the OP has been taking fake medications. Fake drugs is a serious problem in Nigeria!!! You can hardly buy a reliable drug in most pharmacy shops in Nigeria. I will also advise the OP to change medication and use drugs from trusted brand names. Though it will be expensive. But you don't joke with life.
hw is d OP sup to knw he's been taking fake meds
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Angel778(f): 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
kinnkw:
Yes i have gone for HIV test twice, 2009 and 4 months ago.
I explained everything to the doctor he said it wasn't normal. so we did series of test again which he now
saw a minor urinary infection and malaria.
I was treated and i felt better for a month, probably because i left my environment at the time.
i came back a fell sick a week after.
if stayng in Lagos makes u fall sick, i'l advice u to leave 4 a better place. Pls health is wealth. I dnt feel comfortable myself stayng in Lagos, ever since i left 4 anoder state dat is calm, peaceful and comfortable. My parent have houses in Lagos, and i was born and bred there, bt d first time i stepped out 2005, i never want to go back again. Except to say helo to my family 4 just few days. Lagos to me is a crazy place to live!
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by peterugoobi(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2012
It could be AIDS!...if not try heavy attesuate like halfan which goes for N2000
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by mu2sa2: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
I was having similar symptoms some years ago. Coffee was then my only beverage - I drank a mug every morning.The problem continued for years and only stopped when I stopped taking coffee.I was allergic to coffee but didnt realise it and was blaming malaria. So, bros, check what you ar eating for allergy. As for malaria if u hav it and it is not responding to orthodox medicine, try herbal medicine, but beware of quacks.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Seun(m): 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
Get a blood test to be sure it's malaria. It may be that you have a strain of malaria that's resistant to the drugs you're using. Spray your house.

1 Like

Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by sd6: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
ACM10:
I'm telling you from experience. 5 months ago, my cousin complained of the same symptoms. I reviewed all her lab investigations which includes HIV scrrening, thick and thin blood film for malaria, Widal, Hepatitis B and C, urinalysis, etc. All were normal except 3+++ for malaria. What puzzled her was that she had been on different antimalarial drugs which includes malareich, coartem, artesunate, amodiaquine, etc. I told her that I will treat her malaria completely. I changed her medication to another effective, though expensive ACT drugs which I bought from a reliable pharmacy shop. I bought two packs of the drugs and convinced her on why she should finish the two packs. She did not argue with me. To cut the long story short, her symptoms(e.g rigor and chill) disappeared completely on the second day. I encouraged her to complete the dosage. She obliged. She has been free from malaria symptoms for 5 months now. Sorry, I wont reveal the drug to the open forum. It's my intellectual property.

Your intellectual property and you think nairaland is not another's intellectual property? Inconsequential megalomaniac!

5 Likes

Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by semid4lyfe(m): 2:00am On Nov 14, 2012
honeric01: What you need is what i call specially treated water, a friend of mine is using it and for the past 3 years, he hasn't fallen ill to malaria. if you need more details, let me know.

Bros, I no get malaria but I go like know the koko on this specially treated water cool tongue
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Odunnu: 5:41am On Nov 14, 2012
centje: really!! So you're in college of medicine,unn?
College of Medicine ke? I am not so intelligent o. Na for my papa backyard I dey learn agric-medicine cheesy

@topic: you still havent told me your prescription
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by odukoko(m): 6:14am On Nov 14, 2012
@op,use to haf the same complains.all you need is to increase your body ph!your system is to acidic by d new life styles i.e ur diet and stress!this means any treatment will not be dat effective wen your body is too acidic!neutralise it by stopping junk food,eat more green fruits minus oranges,beers,soft drinks,malt that can increase your body acidic content.this will increase your body ability to fight diseases!do a little research on ph,takia
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by ghettodreamz(m): 6:29am On Nov 14, 2012
Seun: Get a blood test to be sure it's malaria. It may be that you have a strain of malaria that's resistant to the drugs you're using. Spray your house.

Have you been following the thread at all? Or did you just jumped in, at page 4 to comment? grin grin grin grin #JustKidding#
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by ghettodreamz(m): 6:30am On Nov 14, 2012
Turbocharged: Constant malaria is a sign of poverty and low-life. Make money and you will become healthy.

Meaning OP is suffering from poverty and a low-life being? Your retardee#

1 Like

Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by felifeli: 8:07am On Nov 14, 2012
kinnkw: Since my relocation to Lagos since 2009, my health condition has greatly decreased.

Prior to my relocation i hardly get sick at all. As a child i suffered malaria a lot but that was when i was still in boarding school, after that i have never had malaria or any reason to go to a hospital till 2009 when i came to Lagos.

The symptoms are never severe but it affects my productivity drastically and it scares me. Most times i get scared thinking something else is wrong with me, but when i get to a hospital and run some test the result is always Malaria +. I understand some people get malaria ++ which is more serious.

Some people say i expose myself to mosquitoes a lot, but i have also discovered that i attract mosquitoes more than everybody around me.I always complain about mosquito bites once its 6pm as a result of that i hardly come outside once it get back home from work.

The symptoms i get include, very mild headache, Pain behind my eyes,heavy eyes,dizziness,abdominal pain in the mornings when i wake up, severe tiredness, Feeling weak even after a night sleep,muscular pain, pain in joints,lack of concentration, Irregular bowel movements,a feel of bloated stomach and sometimes a burning sensation in stomach like i'm hungry even after having a good meal.

I go about my daily business like normal but i'm very very bothered because these symptoms all come back a week after treatment.

My productivity is grossly affected, i have seen decrease in time i put in work and domestic related activities.

VERY IMPORTANT
It is not an uncommon problem for people who have lived in cold countries for long and then returned home.The heat incubates a lot of diseases you never knew you had and as your immune system has not been at work for so long against malaria and such tropical diseases they bcome opportunistic.I tell you this because I had exactly same experience.Notwithstanding you may just be hypertensive - the symptoms often mimics malaria but it is a lot more dangerous. I suspect you are. Otherwise forgeT the malaria drugs and regularly take bitters to purify your system. Good luck.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2012
Odunnu:
College of Medicine ke? I am not so intelligent o. Na for my papa backyard I dey learn agric-medicine cheesy

@topic: you still havent told me your prescription
lol...buh you have unn logo in ur profile...that's what prompted the question.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 14, 2012
felifeli:

VERY IMPORTANT
It is not an uncommon problem for people who have lived in cold countries for long and then returned home.The heat incubates a lot of diseases you never knew you had and as your immune system has not been at work for so long against malaria and such tropical diseases they bcome opportunistic.I tell you this because I had exactly same experience.Notwithstanding you may just be hypertensive - the symptoms often mimics malaria but it is a lot more dangerous. I suspect you are. Otherwise forgeT the malaria drugs and regularly take bitters to purify your system. Good luck.
nah hypertension is far from it. Its basically asymptomatic unless complication has set in.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Odunnu: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2012
centje: lol...buh you have unn logo in ur profile...that's what prompted the question.
your question is in other. I'm just believing by faith on that logo. Thats my dream school. cheesy
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by udoka2: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2012
pls do complete blood test, if you havent done that yet. a family frnd had similar issue, was treating malaria everytime, until another hospital found out he had lukemia. I reject it for you IJN!

alternatively, if you are religious, take it up to God in prayers.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by ACM10: 10:24am On Nov 14, 2012
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by ACM10: 10:24am On Nov 14, 2012
udoka2: pls do complete blood test, if you havent done that yet. a family frnd had similar issue, was treating malaria everytime, until another hospital found out he had lukemia. I reject it for you IJN!
Yes you are right! It's possible. A simple full blood count(FBC) can point to that.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 14, 2012
Odunnu:
your question is in order. I'm just believing by faith on that logo. Thats my dream school. cheesy
ok dear...it's a great institution...wish you all the best!
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by BUSHMAN1: 11:51am On Nov 14, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin drink heineken
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by snthesis(m): 3:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
BUSH MAN: grin grin grin grin grin grin drink heineken
drink Guinness stout!!!
two bottles a-day
keeps malaria a-way
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by Goldman360: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
Malaria is a mosquito born infectious disease of human and other animals caused by parasite protozoan of the genus plasmodium. Malaria is a world wide disease especially in the tropical and subtropical regions, because rainfall, warm temperatures and stagnant waters provides habitat ideal for mosquito larva.
http://www.scharticles.com/source-reduction-malaria/
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by angela992: 7:30am On Aug 08, 2014
Malaria is one of the most infectious disease and enormous public health problem. It is a vector borne disease and the most serious form is caused by plasmodium falciparum (Arora and Arora, 2005). It is widespread in tropical and sub- tropic regions, including part of America, Asia and Africa. It is the second leading health problem

http://www.scharticles.com/prevalence-of-malaria-parasitaemia-among-students/
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by john11769(m): 7:41am On Aug 08, 2014
Your immuned system is very low, that is why you are prone to consistence malaria. But i know too well that taking 2 ounce of Trevo each day will build your immuned system to be very strong and other disease will not be able to penetrate

Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by tasly23700993: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2015
FOHOW INTERNATIONAL
(A MULTI-LEVEL MAKETING ORGANISATION)
HEALTH AND WEALTH

IMPRESSIVE AWARD

No Monthly group or personal volume requirements (which means no monthly maintenance)
Multiple ways to earn Money
Leadership bonus - 2%
Team Volume Bonus - 6%
Sponsoring Bonus
Cumulative Annual Team Bonus
Payment in Dollars on a weekly basis.
Online business building tools
Unpaid volumes carry over every week.
Exotic car reward or cash equivalent of $30,000
International Travel reward or cash equivalent of $3,000
pleasure boat reward or cash equivalent of $60,000
Luxury house reward or cash equivalent of $200,000
Become a Diamond ( 12 circles ) and earn 5% globalsales monthly plus #500,000.00 weekly bonus
Award of excellence/Global profit sharing (fohao Ambassador) 0.5% every week in cash equivalent.
outlet Owner (Agency) 5% TOTAL PAYOUT 71.5%
commission are kept intact till one qualifies to receive it, ( which is like money in the bank ).

FOHOW SANBAO ORAL LIQUID
(1) Resistance of rheumatism and rheumatoidarthritis. 2) Good effects for hepatitis B: 3) special effect of diabetes: 4) promotion in the development of thymic: 5) removal of the severe side effectsin exhibiting preferable effect on the kidney and strengthening the yang:fohow sanbao oral liquid has the function of nourishing the essence,supplying the air and increasing mental alertness.
FOHOW LASER THERAPY INSTRUMENT
it improves microcirculation in 30 minutes The Five Main Functions:
1. Blood cleansing, reducing blood cholesterol
2. preventing and dissolving the thrombosis, softening, blood vessels
3.Two-way blood pressure regulation function.
4. Improving brain, heart and lung functions.
5.Enhancing body immunity and improving sub health condition.
GANODERMA CAPSULE
Stimulates and improves the function of brain.it can cure or improve many systems, including cerebrovascular it has notable effect tc tumor, liver pathlogical change.it has effect on the insomnia and anyi-aging.
GUIFEL BAO - Fibroid Destroyer ( ELIMINATES FIBROID WITHOUT SURGERY
)Five features: 1. self - examining: only one pill you need to find out whether you suffer gynecopathy or not. 2. self clearing; only one pill you need to clear away / toxin and waste inside your vaginal. 3. self-curing: it is helpful for the treatment of diseases like hysteromyoma, cervical erosion, ovarian cyst,etc. 4. self - beautifying: improves facial quality,like paling,etc tarnishing,splash,xerosiscutis,wrinkled skin,etc. 5. self-nourishing:only one pill per month you need to prevent gynecological disease, disease, constrict vaginal and uterus, regain beauty.
HIGH FIBER NUTRITIONAL TABLETS
1) very effective in lowering blood sugar: 2) Effective in lowering blood-lipid (cholestesterol) 3) Resists hunger thereby reducing weight: 4) Moisturizes the intestine,relaxing the bowels and eliminating the toxicant: it absorbs water and enlarges the intestinal tract which makes the soft sed easy to get through intestinal tract, in addition, it can eliminate toxins, cures constipation and hemoirhoids.
FOHOW SIX - FLAVOUR TEA
1. Pu-erh tea: relieves sore throat and helps digestion, loses weight and lowers the blood- fat,detoxifies the body and prevents diseases. 2. Invigorates bloodcurculation, activates blood stasis,detumescences and kill pain. 3. prevents beauty. 4. calm liver and clears the eyes, winds heat and reduces fever; 5. Honeysuckle:Clears toxic materials,cools the blood and removes blood stasis.
ALOE VERA GEL
The product has abitbacterial effect that refreshes and smoothen the skin, repairs the damage on skin by radiations, stops the pain and accelerates the healing of wonds.
GARLIC ESSENCE OIL SOFTCAPSULE
fohow Garlic Oil produces six major roles for the human body;
1. Antibacterial, bactericidal and virus - killing effects: 2. lowering blood presure with anti-coagulation effect; prevention of arte-iosclerosis; prevention and treatment of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases; 3. lowering blood sugar and reducing the onset of diabetes; 4. protecting the liver and inhibiting tumor; 5. Scavenging free radicals, improving immunity with anti-aging effects and enhancing physical strength; 6. lipid lowering and weght-losing effect which is exerted by dissolving the fat particles.
ROSE OLIGOSE
Function: 1 Regulates flora of the body with bi-direction; 2. Relaxes the bowel; 3.prevents hypertension and arteriosclerosis; 4.protect the liver; 5.Absorbs minerals; 6. prevents obesity; 7. prevents tooth decay; 8.Beauty effect.
FOHOW CORDYCEPS MASK
Effectively maintains skin cell elasticity and moisture, medially nourishes skin,

renovates impared cells, restrains formation of splash,smoothen away wrinkles,promotes capillary circulation,and helps skin act and look younger.
FOHOW KNEE PAD
1.Improves blood in your knees,keep it warm, and prevent arthritis. 2. Activates blood cells and melts blood clot, cures swollen joints,promotes the recovery of damaged joint tissues. 3. Dispels rheumatism,improves rheumatoid arthritis, hydrarthrosis and varicose veins. 4 increase knee joints flexibility,prevents knee injury, bony spur and hyperrosteogeny.
FOHOW SANITARY PAD
2. Main functions: 1,Nano-silver ions and far infrard effects 2,Generates the negative ions 3,fights bacterial and dispel peculiar smell 4,promotes the micro-circulation 5,Maintain the micro-ecological balance of the body.
BLOOD CLEANER CAPSULE
1. On the inside: it dissolves the formed thrombus, preventes the assembling of blood platelet. 2. On the outside: it softens the blood vessel in the exterior side. 3. Assists three antis: anti hypertension, anti-high blood lipid and anti-diabetics. so it can restore blood vesseland its flexibility, reduce three hights,prevents cirrhosis, protects liver, improves the immune system and lenghens one life.in 3 days, tiredness, constipation, stuffiness and shot breath will be improved greatly; and the blood supply very active.
SEAWEED CALCIUM CAPSULE
Seaweed calcium capsule is calcium supplement. There are more than 160 kinds of diseases or symptoms associated with calcium deficiency. 1st, seaweed is extracted from pure natural seaweed,it is green food and safe; 2nd, it is a liquid calcium, easily absorbed; 3rd, it contains 73 kinds of mineral composition people need to balance nutrient and calcium.No negative effects on gastrointestinal,gastrectasia and indigestion.
FOHOW COMPOUND DANSHEN TABLET ( Six Effects of long Lu Capsule )
1. cardiotonic Effect: Enhances cardiac contractility, expands coronary artery and increase coronary blood flow; 2. improves blood vessels ans decreased cerebral blood flow. 3. Anti-thrombosis effects; increases thrombotic dissolving enzyme and reduces blood viscosity. 4 improves microcirculation by dissolving blood stasis, promoting blood flow and relieving pain. 5. Danshen treats arrhythmia, stabilizes the cell membrane, scavenging free radicals etc. 6.Danshen lowers blood pressure and improves left ventricular diastolic function.
ARES ( Six Effects of long Lu Capsule )
1. To nourish kidney and replenish essence and improve life quality; 2. to activate kidney and consolidate yang as well as restore the vitality; 3. To nourish kidney and activate brain with anti-aging effects; 4.To promote physical fitness and prevent disease; 5. to nourish blood and regulate mentruation and harmonize hormones; 6 To warm kidney and uterus and promote conception. it improves low-sperm count,it is effective on prostrate cancer and improves sexual performance.
BIO-INDUCTION THERMAL WAIST PROTECTOR
1. Promotes blood circulation of the waist area, 2. Regulates kidney and strengthens physique. 3. Enhances intestines and stomach propulsion, preventing gastroptosis, 4. Effectively release dysmenorrheal and hypogastralgia caused by gynecopathy, 5. Resolves and removes of unnecessary fat in the waist and stomach to keep the body shape.
MARVELOUS EGF COSMETIC OF FOHOW
EGF is the so called "beauty factor", which promote epidermis tissue growth and makes skin look younger. 1. Epidermal repair:promotes repair of damage skin. 2. Anti-wrinkles: EGF promotes cell growth and increases epidermal cells; it improves growth capacity of collagen. 3. pore minimizing: it promotes the compound of skin collagen, and protect the skin from aging. 4. stain diluting: EGF can dilute stains gradually by changing old and new cells proportion of the skin, reducing contents of melanin and colored cells. 5. skin moisturizing: EGF can promote synthesis and secretion of extracellular hyaluronic acid and mucopolysaecchar de.
FOHOW TOOTHPASTE
It kills bacterial and prevents tooth decay. prevents and cures ulcer, gum ache, gum bleeding and body damage by enzymes.
HEALTH CARD
It reduces high blood presure with notable effects on headache.it reduces stress and improves sleeping quality.
BIO-INDUCTION THERMAL NECK PROTECTOR
1. promotes blood circulation in the neck area, releasing and eliminating arthraigia in neck, shoulder and arm areas;
2. increases blood flow in brain, releasing headache and fatigue;
3. Regulates nerve and improving sleeping quality.
TO ORDER YOUR PRODUCT OR YOU WANT TO JOIN FOHOW INTERNATIONAL YOU CAN CALL ME ON MY NUMBER: 08130122561 THANKS, GOD BLESS YOU ALL.
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by manneger2: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2015
kinnkw:
Since my relocation to Lagos since 2009, my health condition has greatly decreased.

Prior to my relocation i hardly get sick at all. As a child i suffered malaria a lot but that was when i was still in boarding school, after that i have never had malaria or any reason to go to a hospital till 2009 when i came to Lagos.

The symptoms are never severe but it affects my productivity drastically and it scares me. Most times i get scared thinking something else is wrong with me, but when i get to a hospital and run some test the result is always Malaria +. I understand some people get malaria ++ which is more serious.

Some people say i expose myself to mosquitoes a lot, but i have also discovered that i attract mosquitoes more than everybody around me.I always complain about mosquito bites once its 6pm as a result of that i hardly come outside once it get back home from work.

The symptoms i get include, very mild headache, Pain behind my eyes,heavy eyes,dizziness,abdominal pain in the mornings when i wake up, severe tiredness, Feeling weak even after a night sleep,muscular pain, pain in joints,lack of concentration, Irregular bowel movements,a feel of bloated stomach and sometimes a burning sensation in stomach like i'm hungry even after having a good meal.

I go about my daily business like normal but i'm very very bothered because these symptoms all come back a week after treatment.

My productivity is grossly affected, i have seen decrease in time i put in work and domestic related activities.
hello I saw Ur post while searching on Google I have almost the same symptoms like yours and each time I go to hospital they will diagnosed malaria after series of test like urinalysis hepatitis diabete HIV and other blood test all will come out negative, Pls how did u finally treat urself cos am tired of taking antimalarial drug and this started 3months in rivers state where am currently doing my nysc,
thanks for Ur response
Re: I Have Malaria Every Week, Please Any Advice. by baggy4luv(m): 6:48am On Jan 05, 2016
ACM10:

I'm telling you from experience. 5 months ago, my cousin complained of the same symptoms. I reviewed all her lab investigations which includes HIV scrrening, thick and thin blood film for malaria, Widal, Hepatitis B and C, urinalysis, etc. All were normal except 3+++ for malaria. What puzzled her was that she had been on different antimalarial drugs which includes malareich, coartem, artesunate, amodiaquine, etc. I told her that I will treat her malaria completely. I changed her medication to another effective, though expensive ACT drugs which I bought from a reliable pharmacy shop. I bought two packs of the drugs and convinced her on why she should finish the two packs. She did not argue with me. To cut the long story short, her symptoms(e.g rigor and chill) disappeared completely on the second day. I encouraged her to complete the dosage. She obliged. She has been free from malaria symptoms for 5 months now. Sorry, I wont reveal the drug to the open forum. It's my intellectual property.
what drug pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patient Dies Of Bubonic Plague In China, An Entire Village Sealed Off / Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican / Stop Using 12.5kg Cylinders As Camp Gas - Nigerians Warned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.