Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,363 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant (9615 Views)

"My Son Is An Armed Robber": Men Gets Son Arrested / Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Electricity Bill / Landlord’s Son Stabs Pregnant Woman In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by Ptimes: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2012
The police said they are investigating the case.
A middle age man in Onigbedu village, located in Ewekoro Local Government Area of Ogun State, and his father have been arrested for allegedly killing a tenant with a machete.

The incident is said to have occurred on Sunday night evening following a misunderstanding between the deceased, Akinyemi Oguntula, popularly called pastor, and the man, Bankole Soderu.

Reports said the deceased questioned Bankole’s father, his landlord, on people of suspicious movement coming into the house. The tenant was reported to have further alleged that some of the suspected characters are known Indian hemp smokers.

The development reportedly took a dangerous dimension on Sunday night, when the tenant was violently attacked by the landlord’s son.

The victim sustained serious injuries from the machete cut which eventually led to his death

Another report said the deceased was killed because he has knowledge of secret deals between a cement company some elders of their village, which is hosting the community.

The remains of the victim, a staff of Purechem Cement Company, has been deposited in the morgue.

When the Ogun State Police Public Relations Officer, Muyiwa Adejobi, was contacted, he confirmed the arrest of the landlord and his son and said investigations are ongoing on the murder of the deceased.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/106812-landlord-son-arrested-over-brutal-killing-of-tenant.html
Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by BashMe1(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2012
Aalu in Igbo! shocked
Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by Okijajuju1(m): 11:59am On Nov 13, 2012
...........Okija_juju is writing a message....
Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by Burger01(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
hmmmmm
Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by Skipfr(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
Bad news evryday 4 Naija
Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by Ranoscky(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
Na wa o!
Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by Policewoman(f): 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2012
Them don come again. Why am I not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by ab1x: 12:05pm On Nov 13, 2012
May God have mercy on us.
Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by Cyberknight: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
At the rates rents are increasing in Lagos, the killing will soon be of landlords by tenants o.

2 Likes

Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by theripper: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
Abeg, where Ewekoro dey again, e dey sound like Okoro.

For anoda tori- Mr Alabi ibrahim dey on d run for ra-pi-ng one small pikin o.
And anoda Ngabti profet dey police net for ra-p-ing one 8yr old muslim pikin.

Abeg Mods help us push d tori come frontpage o.
Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by dilbert100: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2012
more bad news......the world is full of it
Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by Beync(f): 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2012
Aluu family again shocked
Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by Etemma1(m): 12:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
I'm moving along. I don tire for killings everyday
Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by 5much(m): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
let d law take its course
Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2012
Dont worry my people, the NPF are on top of it
Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by Shenez: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
I hope the investigation will not die down as the deceased do?
Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by Akposkool(m): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2012
Same thing almost hapund in my compound this morning btw my landlady and a tenant.but tank God we were alert to avert any danger.GOD help us all in this country.
Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by lolaluv1(f): 12:56pm On Nov 13, 2012
The heart of man is desperately wicked....
Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by gratiaeo(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ebeg I want buy 9530 screen
Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by chakula: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
Okija_juju: ...........Okija_juju is writing a message....

To the decease or elsewhere?
Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by size38: 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2012
Another Aluu story here again. Nawa oooooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by deathmen12: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2012
why wont dey kill sumbody, cos wen dey build 1 small house papa will nt work again, children will not look for work or go to skull again becos all hope is been place on the house rent... nonsence

1 Like

Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by sammjay: 2:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
chakula:

To the decease or elsewhere?
Writing to Nlanders grin grin grin grin
Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
Awon weyrey.....
Re: Landlord, Son Arrested Over Killing Of Tenant by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
Chei, yo.ru.ba.h killers again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Denies Extorting N50m From Evans, The Kidnapper / John Shekwolo: Catholic Priest Kidnapped In Kaduna / Wife Kills Cheating Husband By Setting His Testicles On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.