Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Nigerian Arrested For Trying To Hack Into Deadman's Account In France. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested For Trying To Hack Into Deadman's Account In France. (1027 Views)

Woman Arrested For Trying To Sell A One Week Old Baby In Lagos (pictured) / Nigerian Arrested With N1bn Cash In Niger / Teenager Arrested For Trying To Penetrate 2 Year Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Arrested For Trying To Hack Into Deadman's Account In France. by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2012
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2231856/French-Alps-shooting-Abiodun-David-John-arrested-attempt-hack-Saad-Al-Hillis-bank-account.html

A Nigerian man has been arrested on suspicion of trying to get into the bank accounts of a British engineer murdered in the Alps alongside family members.
Abiodun David John, 33, is said to have tried to access money belonging to Saad Al-Hilli, 50, who was shot dead close to Lake Annecy, in eastern France, on September 5.
The wife and mother-in-law of Mr Al-Hilli, of Claygate, Surrey, died alongside side him, while a French cyclist was gunned down nearby.

Now it is claimed that John tried to access Mr Al-Hilli's Royal Bank of Scotland and HSBC accounts within a few days of the quadruple murders.
John's arrest by Greater Manchester Police in Salford followed a request by Annecy magistrates and Surrey Police, who are leading the hunt for the killer.

A raid on his flat yielded numerous mobile phones and documents, said an investigating source.
John, in turn, insists he is innocent, and told the Manchester Evening News: 'I believe that people have been tapping into my phone and accessing my internet.
'When the police came into my house I did not know what they were talking about. They were talking about a dead man and said that I did it - took some money from a dead man's account.

'Somehow they connected this to me. I do not know where this has come from.
'They took me to the police station and they explained why I had been arrested.
'I was completely shocked. I did not know where the police were coming from. I am totally innocent.
'I do not know where this whole thing has come from.'
A Greater Manchester Police spokesman said: 'A 33-year-old man was arrested..on suspicion of fraud offences and taken to a police station where he was questioned and released on police bail. The arrest was made on behalf of Surrey Police.'
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Trying To Hack Into Deadman's Account In France. by FreeGlobe(f): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
grin grin grin

smh.

lets cross our fingerd and hope this will make homepage, since osuji's nonsense article made homepage.
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Trying To Hack Into Deadman's Account In France. by icez: 2:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Another Cult Fracas In Benin City. / We Grind Human Heads To Make Powder For Ladies In Search Of Husbands / Pastor Shot By Robbers For Begging Them Not To R*pe. Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.