Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo (7702 Views)

Senate Reveals Mtn’s N300bn Proposal As Settlement For Fine / Sheriff Still Under N300bn Borno Allocation Probe –EFCC / Dangote To Supply 24-hour Power To Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Ptimes: 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2012
The plant is expected to create about 10 thousand jobs.
A $2 billion (about N300 billion) fertilizer plant, the biggest in Africa, is to be built in Agenebode, Edo State, industrialist and Africa’s richest man, Aliko Dangote, has said.

Mr. Dangote, who disclosed this at a reception in Benin City, Monday, as part of activities to mark the 2nd term inauguration of Governor Adams Oshiomhole, said arrangements have been concluded for the ceremony to launch the commencement of the project set for December or January 2013.
Mr. Dangote said the fertiliser company is expected to employ more than ten thousand people directly and indirectly and is to be completed in three years.

“Comrade Oshiomhole has delivered on road, infrastructure, but now he’s going to deliver on job creation. We will partner with him to make sure he gives us a conducive environment to create jobs here in Edo State.

“He has already mentioned that we will set up a fertiliser plant here in Edo State. I am sure he wants me to reaffirm that. Yes, we will build the biggest fertilizer plant in Africa here in Edo State,” Mr. Dangote said.
The industrialist assured the governor and the state that by “December or January, next year, we will perform the groundbreaking ceremony in Edo
State.”

“I am reassuring you, in the presence of everybody, that in the next three years, Edo State will be exporting fertilizer from here to other parts of Africa,” he said.

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/106853-dangote-to-build-n300bn-fertilizer-plant-in-edo.html

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Mynd44: 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
That's great for Dangote, Edo state and Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Freiburger(m): 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
That's a good development, governments who are willing to creat jobs for it's citizens should be given the opportunity to do so. Nice from Dangote.
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Leadn(m): 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
It's been posted earlier :/
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by manny4life(m): 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2012
Dangote is leading the way, I will follow soon grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by jayjam(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
God bless Dangote,God bless Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by DANILSA(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
manny4life: Dangote is leading the way, I will follow soon grin grin grin
WAKE UP JOO, MORNING DON DUU

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by webcalculator(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2012
People get money sha.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by webcalculator(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
People get money sha. shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Redmosquito(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2012
Minion: Ur Sickness! So much money is being invested. How will the fertilizer be produced?
Hades: Haa! My young one! The Edo people will provide that. Edikaikong will work its magic
Minion: Really?! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by muktarmtt(m): 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2012
I didn't hear anybody call him useless aboki now, only aboki is offrn job in dis 9ja ware r all rich men frm igbo nd yuruba dey wanna help abi?

5 Likes

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by webcalculator(m): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2012

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by webcalculator(m): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
muktar mtt: I didn't hear anybody call him useless aboki now, only aboki is offrn job in dis 9ja ware r all rich men frm igbo nd yuruba dey wanna help abi?

I thought aboki means 'my friend'. is it a bad word?

5 Likes

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Freiburger(m): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
webcalculator:

20likes

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by maninmood(m): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2012
DANILSA: WAKE UP JOO, MORNING DON DUU

No it's you that should wake up. I am sure you would have said this to Dangote in 1989 if you were his friend when he obtained a loan of 500,000naira to start business

2 Likes

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by IYANGBALI: 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2012
Why not my village?good one anyway

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2012
Nice its good to know someone is doing something good

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by webcalculator(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2012
maninmood:

No it's you that should wake up. I am sure you would have said this to Dangote in 1989 if you were his friend when he obtained a loan of 500,000naira to start business
is it easy to obtain loan? if we all have access to loan, do you think nigerians will still be looking for job now.
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2012
webcalculator:
is it easy to obtain loan? if we all have access to loan, do you think nigerians will still be looking for job now.
Ask him.....mtcheeeeeeew
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2012
What are other rich Nigerians doing?! Probably they are betting on oil bunkering!
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by jaybee(f): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2012
Mynd_44: That's great for Dangote, Edo state and Nigeria

IN THAT ORDER
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by oyedun82(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2012
Walahi, dis man is trying.

Only if other rich men in this country can be like then Nigeria wil be a better place.
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2012

“I am reassuring you, in the presence of everybody, that in the next three years, [size=18pt]Edo State[/size] will be exporting fertilizer from here to other parts of Africa,” he said.

Lies lies lies,which Edo state?

“I am reassuring you, in the presence of everybody, that in the next three years, [size=28pt]I [/size]will be exporting fertilizer from here to other parts of Africa,” he said.

More like it
No need hyping it ,you will provide menial jobs good,it is his company not Edo State's
He will probably get free land to build too
Awoof
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: Ur Sickness! So much money is being invested. How will the fertilizer be produced?
Hades: Haa! My young one! The Edo people will provide that. Edikaikong will work its magic
Minion: Really?! shocked

You See say people no dey answer nor like your "attempted jokes" give up already mahn, Comedy requires creativity it isn't by Force....
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Freiburger(m): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2012
shol:

You See say people no dey answer nor like your "attempted jokes" give up already mahn, Comedy requires creativity it isn't by Force....
and your point is?

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2012
I wouldn't mind applyting to be a fertilizer truck driver!

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2012
Seriki! Smh. This guy is probably richer than Croesus. It's impossible to understand how he manages to maintain an appearance of simplicity, approachability, humility, personableness, and level-headedness.
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Itoroetti(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2012
Thank u Dangote,tank u the richest african man,thank u 4d innovative ideas.am nt from Edo,but this man vision suprises me on a daily basic.now with this plant being built there,other biz like banks,radio n tv stations,telecom companies,etc,wil find their way to cluster around that environment,thereby creating more jobs.am hapi 4 him.i wish Adenuga cud venture in Digital satelite to distort Dstv monopoly cos he is d only person that can do that.if doubtng,ask mtn and econet.

1 Like

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by nerodenero: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2012
webcalculator:

You are right bros.To many from SW,aboki means 'awusha'.Another Dangote in Nigeria will be an added advantage and many rich people dont mean well for this nation.Though the country isnt conducive for industry,yet he makes thing happen.Weldone Sir.
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Freiburger(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
Baby mama:

Lies lies lies

More like it
No need hyping it ,you will provide jobs good,it is his company not Edo State's
He will probably get free land to build too
Awoof

Why not say you wish it never happen, rather than throwing out all these garbages? BAD BELLE undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by manny4life(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2012
DANILSA: WAKE UP JOO, MORNING DON DUU

undecided undecided undecided embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Dangote To Build N300bn Fertilizer Plant In Edo by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2012
Freiburger:

Why not say you wish it never happen, rather than throwing out all these garbages? BAD BELLE undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Yes,remember when OBJ built Ota farm for the people of Ogun state and later built them a university too
Splendid!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon, Nigeria’s Wartime Leader / PMB: Presidency Shows Off Buhari's New Look In The U.K, What Do You Think? / Check Out The World Class Road Leading To Sen. Okorocha's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.