Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? (13390 Views)

Nigeria: Stock Market Rides On Elections Success, Gains N178 Billion / Shares Fraud At The Nigerian Stock Exchange (CSCS) / Dangote Resumes As President Of Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? by kaboninc(m): 7:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
eimuhb:

People do, thats business for you.
That crash was devastating cry cry cry.

As at Feb. last year UBA share was #2.13 and #7.80 yesterday.

Yes and it lost today. However, its a promising stock.
Re: Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? by ozodimgba(m): 8:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
Politics is the bane of Nigerian Stock Market. There is non adherence to market rules and regulations. The insiders and some staff of the exchange do not manage internal information discreetly, this is unprofessional and it affects the market negatively. Remember the case of Dangote and African Petroleum Plc.
Re: Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? by supereagle(m): 8:49pm On Feb 13, 2013
HIDDEN
Re: Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? by dhappyking(m): 11:37am On Feb 14, 2013
I have been using www.broadstreetlagos.com for some time now.
Re: Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? by perewesley(m): 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
zinosleek:

thanks sir, so i can go to any bank to convert my certificate to cash,

Please stop spreading false information, you cannot walk into a bank and convert your certificate to cash, that's riddiculous!
You'd have to open an account with CSCS via your stock broker, then give your stock broker the certificate to verify them with CSCS.
Having done the verification, your share holdings would be lodged with the CSCS, then you can instruct your broker to sell.
And one last thing, there are so many epilethic stock brokers out there so be mindful about the one you choose. I'd recommend Investment one financial services ltd...you can check their website- Investment-one.com
Re: Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? by stockbull(m): 9:33am On Feb 15, 2013
i know majority people invest without knowledge but with influence of others. The market is now better but you all need to learn.
www.nairaland.com/1131485/free-nigeria-stock-pick-alert/
Re: Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? by dgitrader(m): 5:10pm On Mar 16, 2013
yok: I find this website to be good. http://capitalassets.com.ng/index.aspx

thanks man, the recommended is just the best! makes alot of sence and packed with all needed analytical tools.

however, the volume of transactions in the NSE is still tool poor, also the role of foriegn investment fundmanagers is not going to be helpful in the next couple of years... forget all the media hype! NSE still has serious bumps ahead. any fund invested now is highrisk highreward in nature.
Re: Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? by manie(m): 3:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
elampiro:

Wish everyone of you good luck. I am never going to be carried away by the market again. Even if it's gaining 500% in a month. The crash doesn't announce itself. It starts with three consecutive days loss (red) then you see a gain on your share a day (in between) then next days of losses, just like that, and you find yourself in the mud. Till you will be forced to sell at a huge loss or leave it to crash completely while hoping they rise again before you grow grey hair.

If you MUST invest there, don't be carried away by speculations, look at financial performance of the company. But I warn again: Use your money for estate (land, etc).

The stock market is not for you. You invest with knowledge, information and figures.
Re: Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? by manie(m): 3:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
scopusng: Never again with local stocks. I still have 7 Milion Naira worth Union dagnostic shares then now worth less that 500k Naira.God punish naija stock market. Mtcheeeeew.
Anyway, the best site for Nigeria stocks. www.cscsnigeriaplc.com

What value did you see in the PP of Union diagnostic, was the company tested and tried before you committed your funds, was the company not overpriced when the PP was sold to gullible investors, were you not carried away by the potential 100% return that would be made in less than 1 year by the promoters of the PP. As a matter of investment principle, i dont do penny stocks, and if i must it should be less than 10% of my total investible fund.
Re: Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? by manie(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
scopusng: Never again with local stocks. I still have 7 Milion Naira worth Union dagnostic shares then now worth less that 500k Naira.God punish naija stock market. Mtcheeeeew.
Anyway, the best site for Nigeria stocks. www.cscsnigeriaplc.com

What value did you see in the PP of Union diagnostic, was the company tested and tried before you committed your funds, was the company not overpriced when the PP was sold to gullible investors, were you not carried away by the potential 100% return that would be made in less than 1 year by the promoters of the PP. As a matter of investment principle, i dont do penny stocks, and if i must it should be less than 10% of my total investeable fund.
Re: Website For Analysing The Nigerian Stock Market? by ogedanny: 3:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
invest in fast growing shares in nigeria: http://www.hotnigeriashares.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Big Bank Alert Real Or Fake / MTN To Take Immediate Steps To List In Nigeria As Part Of $1.7 Bln Fine Deal / Victims Of Ponzi Schemes Are Driven By Greed And Laziness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.