Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Will My 30,000 Naira Just Go Like That? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Will My 30,000 Naira Just Go Like That? (1459 Views)

Elijah Oyefeso Now A Stock Trader, Earns £30,000 On A Bad Month (pics) / $1 Dollar To N1 Naira - Just Like In The Old Days. How Realistic Is That ? / Can 200,000 Naira Start A Good Business In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will My 30,000 Naira Just Go Like That? by honey001(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2012
i bought a share worth 30,000 from FIN bank in the year 2008, My certificate is with me, but im yet to receive any dividend and im yet to open any account as per that. How will i go about it?
Re: Will My 30,000 Naira Just Go Like That? by dominique(f): 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2012
Ndo, did you put forward a current account where your dividends will be paid into? If you haven't gotten a broker you should get one to monitor your shares. Make sure he's tested and trusted o.
Re: Will My 30,000 Naira Just Go Like That? by Mynd44: 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2012
@OP, get professional help

1 Like

Re: Will My 30,000 Naira Just Go Like That? by honey001(m): 11:08am On Nov 14, 2012
dominique: Ndo, did you put forward a current account where your dividends will be paid into? If you haven't gotten a broker you should get one to monitor your shares. Make sure he's tested and trusted o.

Not at all, i did not forward any current account. will see a broker then. thanks.
Re: Will My 30,000 Naira Just Go Like That? by Mynd44: 11:21am On Nov 14, 2012
honey001:

Not at all, i did not forward any current account. will see a broker then. thanks.
Do that fast bro. it might just safe you a lot of stress
Re: Will My 30,000 Naira Just Go Like That? by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
ask the broker to convert your certificate to a cscs form,so you dont need to carry a paper again.it is safer.also go to the registrar of your share company for update.
Re: Will My 30,000 Naira Just Go Like That? by honey001(m): 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2012
excelsiorfarm: ask the broker to convert your certificate to a cscs form,so you dont need to carry a paper again.it is safer.also go to the registrar of your share company for update.

please do u have idea of how much it will cost to open a cscs account?
Re: Will My 30,000 Naira Just Go Like That? by joangirl: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
I work in a stockbroking firm.U can still get all your past dividend warrants.just write to frist registrars for non reciept of divident warrant.they would go thru your record and send u all they are owing u.try to open an account were u can pay all your dividends.then fill an e dividend form so your money can be credited in future into your account.for the certificate give that to a stockbroker.he can help u get all other outstanding dividend warrants.were do u stay so I direct u to 1.
Re: Will My 30,000 Naira Just Go Like That? by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2012
cscs conversion is free,but you need a broker to do it
honey001:

please do u have idea of how much it will cost to open a cscs account?
Re: Will My 30,000 Naira Just Go Like That? by honey001(m): 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
joangirl: I work in a stockbroking firm.U can still get all your past dividend warrants.just write to frist registrars for non reciept of divident warrant.they would go thru your record and send u all they are owing u.try to open an account were u can pay all your dividends.then fill an e dividend form so your money can be credited in future into your account.for the certificate give that to a stockbroker.he can help u get all other outstanding dividend warrants.were do u stay so I direct u to 1.

Thanks. I am in Abuja. u can please direct me to any here please.
Re: Will My 30,000 Naira Just Go Like That? by ihedioramma: 11:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
HELLO BROCKER, WHAT ARE THE GOOD STOCKS THAT ARE LOW NOW ? THAT YOU CAN BUY IF YOU WANT TO BUY TO DAY TO MAKE PROFIT COME 2013 ? . ihedioramma@yahoo.ca
Re: Will My 30,000 Naira Just Go Like That? by joangirl: 12:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hi poster most of the Good stockbroking firm I could really vouch for have closed up shops in abj.I would advice u to go to nigeria stock exchange there and get a list of existing broker and send to my mail eizabeth60@yahoo.co.uk. I would tell u the best among them.would have done it for u myself just dat I stay in edo state
Re: Will My 30,000 Naira Just Go Like That? by honey001(m): 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2012
joangirl: Hi poster most of the Good stockbroking firm I could really vouch for have closed up shops in abj.I would advice u to go to nigeria stock exchange there and get a list of existing broker and send to my mail eizabeth60@yahoo.co.uk. I would tell u the best among them.would have done it for u myself just dat I stay in edo state

Thank u so much. will do just dat. really appreciate u.

(1) (Reply)

What Maximum Amount One Can Receive In Nigeria In One Wire Transfer? / How To Send Bulk Email With Web Inbox Mailer / I Earn My Living Legitimately By This Means, Am I A 'bad Belle' ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.