Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:02 AM

Unadvertised Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unadvertised Vacancies (321748 Views)

How To Find Unadvertised Jobs Using Google / BBM Group For Unadvertised Job Vacancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unadvertised Vacancies by ifyalways(f): 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2012
Having spent some time at this section,I think it's a good idea to have a thread whereby we can alert ourselves about job vacancies in our hood or otherwise.Please note,this thread is NOT for recruiters to post their adverts.This is not for middle men vacancies.This is for us to post job adverts we see around us(walking down the street,driving around etc).Vacancies posted by direct employers ONLY.

Please NO "contact by email or phone number" here.
Tell us the vacancy and where(street name,physical address/location) you saw it.

Scammers beware. I have zero patience for scam. [s][/s]

37 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ifyalways(f): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2012
I'll go first smiley

1. A security man wanted at Ajayi Farms. Ajayi farms is just beside airport shopping center.

2. A hair stylist wanted at a salon situated in front of "Friends Colony" . Friends colony is an estate within Agungi.To get there,get to Agungi bus stop then pick a bike.the salon is beside a supermarket ,Danny supermarket.

3. Marketing officers wanted at lifemate
furniture,Osapa
. Osapa is just after Jakande roundabout,Lekki.

4. Drivers wanted at a transport company.I was on wheels and didn't get the company name but the company is 4 houses away from ABC bus terminus Oshodi.it's on Oshodi expressway.beside one big church(I didn't get the name of the church either)

Goodluck to all applicants.

16 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2012
Nice one.. I think you should include the emails or website of the coys, this will make communication easier to those peeps who might be interested but don't reside within that area.

7 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ifyalways(f): 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2012
kodeblurr: Nice one.. I think you should include the emails or website of the coys, this will make communication easier to those peeps who might be interested but don't reside within that area.
thanks.
I couldn't include emails or websites because there were none.These are basically adverts placed by the company/ office gate. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 13, 2012
what if they are scams? you should have verified the authenticity of the adverts before coming to nairaland. Unknown to you, you are supporting indirectly scam the same thing you accuse people of. By the way why are you advertising blue collar jobs on this board, I believe your relatives might benefit more than nairalanders most of whom are graduates. The moral of my write up don't judge

6 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ifyalways(f): 2:09am On Nov 14, 2012
^ perhaps when your eyes start functioning again you'll see that i wrote that the adverts are all placed by the company directly in front of the company/organisation.

Thank you.

18 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by POLICECAP: 6:17am On Nov 14, 2012
I can't still figure out what is wrong with Pple'§ eyez or reasoning ability..

Ifyalways post ws very clear and undastandable dat even a first grader culd comprehend, I wonder at the comment I am reading from pple.

Abi did the just open the thread and click on reply.. . If that's their pattern then I think they need spiritual deliverance.

The person that demanded for email add aπd website must be an antelope. Since when did local hair styleist begin manage website. Ʊ r so funny aπd naughty at d same time.

D other person thaat asked for verification must b nuts..by the time Ʊ catch sight of a gate mans adver while in a hold-up, abeg park ūя̲̅ car go verify and collect email add and website as well.. Mtcheeeeew.

43 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Bisjosh(f): 6:19am On Nov 14, 2012
Ifyalways good job jare! Dnt mind some people that are frustrated abi na u cause unemployment for naija ni wey another person go dey vex for your thoughfulness grin grin grin

I bet someone must have gone there smiley

4 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by DonaldGenes(m): 8:20am On Nov 14, 2012
Bisjosh: Ifyalways good job jare! Dnt mind some people that are frustrated abi na u cause unemployment for naija ni wey another person go dey vex for your thoughfulness grin grin grin

Seconded

4 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by DonaldGenes(m): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2012
Bisjosh: Ifyalways good job jare! Dnt mind some people that are frustrated abi na u cause unemployment for naija ni wey another person go dey vex for your thoughfulness grin grin grin

Seconded

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by ifyalways(f): 11:32am On Nov 14, 2012
Thanks guys. Everyone is invited to post too.

A sales person wanted at a pharmacy @ Jakande, lekki. The pharmacy is just after beachland hotels. The building is undergoing renovations. Its an in house vacancy though.

Requirements : must be Igbo.
Must present solid references.
Must be honest and hardworking.

Salary is 25K.

2 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Ryabcool(m): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
ifyalways: Thanks guys. Everyone is invited to post too.

A sales person wanted at a pharmacy @ Jakande, lekki. The pharmacy is just after beachland hotels. The building is undergoing renovations. Its an in house vacancy though.

Requirements : must be Igbo.
Must present solid references.
Must be honest and hardworking.

Salary is 25K.
*sighs* tribalism in Nigeria will never end.

8 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by feathers007: 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2012
Ryabcool: *sighs* tribalism in Nigeria will never end.
do not be suprised, it crosses through all coy in Nigeria from very big multinationals to one man business.
Just keep applying and leave the rest to God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
POLICE CAP: I can't still figure out what is wrong with Pple'§ eyez or reasoning ability..

Ifyalways post ws very clear and undastandable dat even a first grader culd comprehend, I wonder at the comment I am reading from pple.

Abi did the just open the thread and click on reply.. . If that's their pattern then I think they need spiritual deliverance.

The person that demanded for email add aπd website must be an antelope. Since when did local hair styleist begin manage website. Ʊ r so funny aπd naughty at d same time.

D other person thaat asked for verification must b nuts..by the time Ʊ catch sight of a gate mans adver while in a hold-up, abeg park ūя̲̅ car go verify and collect email add and website as well.. Mtcheeeeew.

You're so daft, you make me laugh, see who's talking about first grader!!! You should read carefully before clicking reply or "ARE YOU A LEARNER"
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by WhyAWhy(m): 1:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
kodeblurr:

You're so daft, you make me laugh, see who's talking about first grader!!! You should read carefully before clicking reply or "ARE YOU A LEARNER"

See this guy oh, you should scroll up, read the OP's post, read your comment, then reread your comment again.. chei

7 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by SEGAD: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2012
ifyalways: Having spent some time at this section,I think it's a good idea to have a thread whereby we can alert ourselves about job vacancies in our hood or otherwise.Please note,this thread is NOT for recruiters to post their adverts.This is not for middle men vacancies.This is for us to post job adverts we see around us(walking down the street,driving around etc).Vacancies posted by direct employers ONLY.

Please NO "contact by email or phone number" here.
Tell us the vacancy and where(street name,physical address/location) you saw it.

Scammers beware. I have zero patience for scam.

God bless you for this initiative.

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Afam4eva(m): 1:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
Ryabcool: *sighs* tribalism in Nigeria will never end.
I want to believe it's a one-man business or a small business. The owner might want someone they can communicate effectively with. But that's not an excuse. It's tribalism. Chikena.

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by dilbert100: 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
nice thread....thanks !

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Afam4eva(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2012
kodeblurr:

Can't you see that everybody agrees that you're not smart? When everybody is against you nobody can be for you.

7 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by schorlbone(m): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
Nice thread @OP

@the daft dude that said Nairalanders are mostly graduate therefore they shouldn't be a blue coller job ads no get sense at att!

So na only graduate sabi job abi?

Mumuism! sad

3 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Boss13: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
Caretaker wanted

Sex - Female (attractive)

Age - 21 - 27

Skills - Must be a good cook and know how to maintain the home

Remuneration is very good. (No jokes)

3 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by emekatimsu(m): 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
ifyalways: I'll go first smiley

1. A security man wanted at Ajayi Farms. Ajayi farms is just beside airport shopping center.

2. A hair stylist wanted at a salon situated in front of "Friends Colony" . Friends colony is an estate within Agungi.To get there,get to Agungi bus stop then pick a bike.the salon is beside a supermarket ,Danny supermarket.

3. Marketing officers wanted at lifemate
furniture,Osapa
. Osapa is just after Jakande roundabout,Lekki.

4. Drivers wanted at a transport company.I was on wheels and didn't get the company name but the company is 4 houses away from ABC bus terminus Oshodi.it's on Oshodi expressway.beside one big church(I didn't get the name of the church either)

Goodluck to all applicants.

Security man,hair stylist,driver, cleaner,bakary worker vacancy......
This is nt the type of work an average Nigerian gradute wants to hear abt.
It's so painful after spending ds nos of yrs in skool one will start with ds.
why go to skool in d 1st place.

3 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by mkoabiola: 2:18pm On Nov 14, 2012
It a nice thread.
My fear is dat Scammers will soon hi jack ds thread cos dey wil alwys penetrate.

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by schorlbone(m): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
I dey find waiter or housekeeping job, I live around ikoyi area. I can work within VI and ikoyi any info drop it like it's hot.
Thank y'all!

4 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by seun001(m): 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
Ifyalways does get around though cool
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by billante(m): 2:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
DRIVER, RECEPTIONIST,CLEANER SECURITY MAN Vacancies!
Pasted on the gate...

24 Oba ladejiobi str GRA ikeja lagos near ikeja high court.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (68) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Graduate Engineer & Other Engineering Roles At ExxonMobil / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.