Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate (24455 Views)

The Blame Switch - A Short Story / Is The Use Of Child Soldiers, A Good Phenomenon Or Not - Nigerian Online Debate / Chinua Achebe: The Gods Are Not To Blame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Cuddlemii: 12:47pm On Nov 26, 2012
Tamar1 is keeping everyone in suspense grin
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Caracta(f): 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
Cuddlemii:

You did very well.
Especially, during the rebuttal stage, you were very active/fierce from beginning to the end.
This is your first debate, correct?
Yes. My first since i was born. Lol. Thanx a lot
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Tamar1: 12:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
Cuddlemii: Tamar1 is keeping everyone in suspense grin

tamar wants mynd to do the honours grin
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Mynd44: 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
Tamar1:

tamar wants mynd to do the honours grin
Oh thanks....

Erm... I would love to thank, cuddlemii for organising this, all the judges, the organisers, Seun for dropping his opinion(well he did drop it), all the contestants, my mum(hey mummy, I am on e-tv), my grandma, my dog bruno, my e-friends and my e-enemies for this opportunity

Tamar is as you have suspected, Gree-die

congrats babe. Meet me at home for some groundnuts and zobo drinks
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by greedie1(f): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
Rocktation: Could've sworn that Gudit was jallowbah. She had a lot to say about the American government.

Greedie, come and tell us who you were na...
forgot to tell ya, u did beautifully well, made me want to be half as good as you. dat ur topic na die

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Mynd44: 12:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
Go Gree-die!!!!!!!

Yaaaaaay!!!!!!

Party time, wey that DJ? Come on play the music.

Everybody to the dance floor make we dance azonto, alingo, yahoozee and the rest of em silly dances.

Ladies and gentlemen, we thank y'all for coming, it was a great experience.

Thank you all

Cheers.
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by greedie1(f): 1:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
Oh thanks....

Erm... I would love to thank, cuddlemii for organising this, all the judges, the organisers, Seun for dropping his opinion(well he did drop it), all the contestants, my mum(hey mummy, I am on e-tv), my grandma, my dog bruno, my e-friends and my e-enemies for this opportunity

Tamar is as you have suspected, Gree-die

congrats babe. Meet me at home for some groundnuts and zobo drinks
grin. how u take know, you be juju?
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Cuddlemii: 1:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
Caracta:
Yes. My first since i was born. Lol. Thanx a lot

You see.....good job!!!!
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Mynd44: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
gree-die:

grin. how u take know, you be juju?
I know the way you write and express yourself. It was easy

Too easy sef

**pours water all over her body including her brazillian hair**

**runs away**
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Caracta(f): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2012
Congrats gree-die and all the other debaters, especially Gudit, my partner. Good job guys.
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by greedie1(f): 1:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
Caracta: Congrats gree-die and all the other debaters, especially Gudit, my partner. Good job guys.
thanks dear... congrats too, u were stupendous, we all were
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Mynd44: 1:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
Okay people, I have an annoucement.

The organisers told me to tell everyone to click on the contestant's profile, there are treats there for everyone.

I smiled when I saw it too.

I am serious, check it out

https://www.nairaland.com/mavia1

https://www.nairaland.com/gudit

https://www.nairaland.com/tamar1

https://www.nairaland.com/boudicca

https://www.nairaland.com/sheba1

https://www.nairaland.com/asantewaa1

Check them out before you go and you will be glad
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by greedie1(f): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44:
I know the way you write and express yourself. It was easy

Too easy sef

**pours water all over her body including her brazillian hair**

**runs away**
for your mind na, u knw my style of writing... undecided

u knw ow much i take buy that brazilian hair? oya pay me!!
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Mynd44: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
gree-die:

for your mind na, u knw my style of writing... undecided

u knw ow much i take buy that brazilian hair? oya pay me!!
With the price you won here, you will buy ten more jorh.

Now make we dance jorh. Stop forming butty

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by SisiKill1: 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2012
Well done ladies!

This was an absolutely brilliant discourse.

Thank you for participating!!

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by SisiKill1: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44: Okay people, I have an annoucement.

The organisers told me to tell everyone to click on the contestant's profile, there are treats there for everyone.

I smiled when I saw it too.

I am serious, check it out

https://www.nairaland.com/mavia1

https://www.nairaland.com/gudit

https://www.nairaland.com/tamar1

https://www.nairaland.com/boudicca

https://www.nairaland.com/sheba1

https://www.nairaland.com/asantewaa1

Check them out before you go and you will be glad

Awww! You guys did a fantastic jobs with the themes!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by greedie1(f): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Awww! You guys did a fantastic jobs with the themes!! cheesy cheesy
they sure did. kudos to cuddlemii and crew.
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Mynd44: 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
I am so tired.

Abeg I no dance again
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Rocktation(f): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
gree-die:

forgot to tell ya, u did beautifully well, made me want to be half as good as you. dat ur topic na die

YayyyyyyyyYyyyyyyyyyYyyyyyyyy! I knew it was you. Congrats gurlie! cheesy

Congrats everyone. Y'all did good!

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by greedie1(f): 2:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
grin
Mynd_44: I am so tired.

Abeg I no dance again
angry
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Rocktation(f): 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
"Choicegirl must have been Gudit, then....the quiet Nlander."- Psychic Rocky. cool
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by SisiKill1: 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
In an ideal society, one won't have to say this but since we all know where we come from. . .pardon me if I do.

This debate is by no means the measure of anyone's intelligence. It was done for fun and it should be taken in that vain. Anyone who has taken communication 101 will know that the medium in which communication takes place has a strong impact on how the message is transmitted and received. Some people are better are oral debates and some rule written debates.

Some people are great one line summaries and others prefer detailed responses. . .in short our complexities as human beings reflects in the things we do. A 3hr debate on a forum does not give us nearly enough time begin to sift through those complexities to judge who is smart and who isn't.

So please let us just leave this debate and the results here and continue to enjoy our time on NL like we used to.

I apologize if I come off a tad preachy but knowing how condescendingly some people look at others on NL and by some people, I mean guys and others females, It won't be surprising to see them try to pitch one girl against the other using this debate results. It is my hope that these lovely ladies won't rise to the bait or worse. . .start to see themselves through the lenses of anyone who is childish enough to use the results as a weapon.

Thank you.

Gets off the soapbox grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Mynd44: 2:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
^^
Hey you with the speech, get off the stage.

DJ, more music jorh
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Boudicca: 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
Oh sh!t, how the mess did this happen?
*screaming*
bring your ass over here Tamar angry grin
Congrat babes.

@Mavia and Gudit,
you both did great, enjoyed reading through your rebuttals while waiting for Tamar to respond.

@the contenders here and in the first topic, child soldiers.

for making this debate realistic, we are all winners!
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Rocktation(f): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
Everyone was exceptional!
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Boudicca: 2:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
Oh droppings?? wtf! grin
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by SisiKill1: 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
Mynd_44: ^^
Hey you with the speech, get off the stage.

DJ, more music jorh
Nah Nah Nah. . .Got off already.

*blows raspberry*
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by Mynd44: 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Nah Nah Nah. . .Got off already.

*blows raspberry*
Kill joy
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by greedie1(f): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
Boudicca: Oh sh!t, how the mess did this happen?
*screaming*
bring your ass over here Tamar angry grin
Congrat babes.

@Mavia and Gudit,
you both did great, enjoyed reading through your rebuttals while waiting for Tamar to respond.

@the contenders here and in the first topic, child soldiers.

for making this debate realistic, we are all winners!
tnx babes, u and i make a good team grin grin grin
enuf wit the suspense, wats ur handle? greatgod?
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by ayobase(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2012
The last no get name abi?
All the same...kudos.
Gree-die, u again abi?
Congrats!
Mynd, u better no get heart attack....na somebody dance d other wey collapse o!
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by greedie1(f): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
Sisi_Kill: In an ideal society, one won't have to say this but since we all know where we come from. . .pardon me if I do.

This debate is by no means the measure of anyone's intelligence. It was done for fun and it should be taken in that vein. Anyone who has taken communication 101 will know that the medium in which communication takes place has a strong impact on how the message is transmitted and received. Some people are better are oral debates and some rule written debates. Some people are great one line summaries and others prefer detailed responses. . .in short our complexities as human beings reflects in the things we do. A 3hr debate on a forum does not give us nearly enough time begin to sift through those complexities to judge who is smart and who isn't.

So please let us just leave this debate and the results here and continue to enjoy how time on NL like we used to.

I apologize if I come off a tad preachy but knowing how condescendingly some people look at others on NL and by some people, I mean guys and others females, It won't be surprising to see them try to pitch one girl over the other using this debate results. It is my hope that these lovely ladies won't rise to the bait or worse of all. . .start look at themselves through the lenses of anyone who is childish enough to use the results as a weapon.

Thank you.

Gets off the soapbox grin
word!!
ever considered a career in public speaking ? u are good mehn
Re: Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate by greedie1(f): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2012
ayobase tnx, u don reach here? u no wan woo me abi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Remember Me / My Son My Man- A Story / My Feud With Akwaeke Emezi - Chimamanda Adichie Tells Her Side Of The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.