Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,802 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) (159961 Views)

Operamini/ucweb6.7 Fbt Trick Ready S40 Phones Supported. / Re: Research & "fbt" Thread ( This Is Not A Chat Room ) / New Username & Password For Mtn Fbt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (169) (Go Down)

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Lawalmd(m): 12:13am On Feb 24, 2008
embarassed ogbeni info why you come put your fone for offline mode because you want take screen shot decieve us say you no get network anyways sha i gbadun that your theme o abi na just wallpaper?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 24, 2008
Lawalmd:

embarassed ogbeni info why you come put your phone for offline mode because you want take screen shot decieve us say you no get network
til I talk to my lawyer, you get no reply

Lawalmd:

i gbadun that your theme o abi na just wallpaper?

I created a theme from the picture, so na theme now, no be wallpaper
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by igbsam(m): 8:05am On Feb 24, 2008
na wa o!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 7:52pm On Feb 24, 2008
Men, so much for free stuff. E don dey tire me sef, , Just recovered from illness, so I'll keep you updated on something new soon.
If you no get 3G, manage 2.5G. Celtel don try. Four months or more from now all settings will have to change, coz Zain will take over. So enjoy it while it lasts, cool
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 24, 2008
@ powerblaze

I hope your not refering to me, because ve been connected with 3G em em s for the past 7+1 hours
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2008
Certainly not dude, just dont want guys to carry arms to your house just to browse 3G and fab your phone! cool
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2008
[center]I get two hot dogs for my gate[/center]

[center]If your ass got bitten, you're on your own [/center]
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2008
HAHA, dogs??

the fear of AK-47 is the beginning of wisdom grin grin
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2008
@ powerblaze

Be warned, the two dogs no be anyhow dogs o, if the dumb dog ceejay bite you, na yaba o, and the Stupid dog vowiski, if he bite you, your own your own o otherwise: BANĀ  grin

[center]U hear?[/center]
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2008
Info abeg im me your number
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by hansibone(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2008
@ all

guys was wit the mtn free browsing trick powerblaze asked us to research on because nobody is talkin about it.

na wetin dey happen 4 d trend sef lipsrsealed,

@info

com u see d delegations wey nairaland send come ur house, because na only u dey browse wit CELTEL 3g. (GUY WE DON DEY JEALOUS OH) grin

wasup peps
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dragnet: 10:41am On Feb 25, 2008
hansibone,na u we dey wait for, make u come jist us
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by DualCore1: 11:17am On Feb 25, 2008
@dragnet and hansibone
honestly na hansibone and powerblaze i put hope for, cUz ma own head don dey touch.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 3:45pm On Feb 25, 2008
Hmm, well I'm currently working on some stuff out here. It looks like some phones have overclocking feature, similar to that of pc. It can boost several features, including data speed. Well, guys check up on it.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by hansibone(m): 5:04pm On Feb 25, 2008
@ all

guys my head don block, ive tried all the tricks available on that mtn trick stuff, and 2 no avail this guys don block this thin, na only google transcoder dey work.

im tryin 2 see if i can get a transcoder that would work just like google, via mtn. i think google and mtn have this crazy ass collaboration .

anyway if there is any new thin i would distribute. grin

@dual baba

werin dey, se dem delegate don reach info house becos me i don dey vex say na only INFO dey browse 3g with celtel oh (LAUGHS).

see u guys later, i can only read trends now, wit my mobile for now, my connection money don dry. lipsrsealed
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dragnet: 5:09pm On Feb 25, 2008
Using the trick on secure sites that redirect Is like a simultaneous redirection i.e. Two at a time so . . . . . . . . .
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by samuelk(m): 2:24am On Feb 26, 2008
free browsn dn end pesin quest 4 anoda solution,2 be back later
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 26, 2008
Hmmm MTN, I will put my hand on a research if celtel just vex me so celtel take note for your about to loss a indispensable subscriber if shit happens
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by DualCore1: 8:24am On Feb 26, 2008
NoIsE
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2008
Music
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 9:40am On Feb 26, 2008
Morning yal! I'm a bit busy today, as i have some programming projects to complete. I'll keep you updated on any new development. Do pray for the nation, as today is kina very crucial to the the hope of many(POLITICS!!)
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:38am On Feb 26, 2008
@info
lets meet on messenger am free now.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2008
has anyone tried using skype with celtel? I find it hard to connect, except i use ultrasurf, and it disconnects alot. I checked on a friend and it works well for him. I've done so many experiments on my system that i dont remember which setting i could have edited, from registry to core files.
even when i enabled firewall to accept https connection, which skype user, there was no improvement. Any clue?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by symbian03(m): 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2008
@powerblaze it cool nw Yeaa YAR ADUA hav won the judgement ooops it a kinda shame on atiku and it coleageS
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by hansibone(m): 5:06pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ all

ye pa my head don smoke oh, mtn don tire me oh, dem don block everywhere, help ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. celtel no dey browse 4 akure and the stupid mtn don block everywhere cry
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by symbian03(m): 7:06pm On Feb 26, 2008
@hansibone the tin still they work u knw wot u go open ur connection manager to check ur sent & received data. Nw u will lauch ur browser if it does nt receive u disconnect again reconnect try dis continuesly u will sure generate a connection
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by DualCore1: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2008
guyz plz look into proxy.org
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by hansibone(m): 1:11pm On Feb 27, 2008
@ symbian

i'm still browsing wit my mtn, but its not free and d trick thin we are usin on it has limitations, so its borin goin online and u cant even post anythin on my PRECIOUS NAIRALAND (Sori oga seun) nor login into a secure website

@baba dual

wats wit the proxy thin, are u tryin 2 redirect mtn's proxy by spuffin proxies? shocked well i would check d thin now. kiss
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by DualCore1: 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2008
goto proxy.org using the google transcoders and explore.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2008
hey guys! I gatta do an urgent travel, and i may not be available for a little while(no service for vila!)
be back real soon.
By the way, I got the overclocking feature on my fingertips. side efffect is instant phone crash!
It works anyway, and your phone's speed could be enhanced well into the 3g level,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by DualCore1: 3:50pm On Feb 28, 2008
powerblaze:

side efffect is instant phone crash!

who's taking responsibility if i crash ma phone?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by hansibone(m): 6:23pm On Feb 28, 2008
@powerblaze

if my phone xplode, i go hold u oh grin becos na u talk say make we research on dis thin.

@dual core

wat av u found using d proxy stuff? holla back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (169)

Nokia Secret Codes(Revealed Here). / Full Meaning Of Some Common Slang's Use In Chatting / Samsung Official Thread