Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) (160150 Views)

Operamini/ucweb6.7 Fbt Trick Ready S40 Phones Supported. / Re: Research & "fbt" Thread ( This Is Not A Chat Room ) / New Username & Password For Mtn Fbt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (169) (Go Down)

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tobs(m): 9:25pm On Mar 03, 2008
@info. . . . . .well if u say so. . . . undecided
dont worry
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 03, 2008
INFO,I am using the celtel wap with ultrasurf rite know.I tried connecting first using em em s but it connected and didnt browse.Is there a solution to this problem of trying several times to connect to mms and even after connecting it might not browse until you disconnect and reconnect again
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by azeez1425(m): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2008
@ info
d problem wit d celtel wap/ultra surf persisted so i  changd back to the original settings. But what i noticed was dt i was able 2 connect w/out ultra surf. But i get a "your subscriptn has expired" msg, don't u think dt culd b d setback
help plsss,
@ abibio
i encounter d same problem too.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tobs(m): 9:34pm On Mar 03, 2008
@ abibio2001
did u use it to browse sites free . , .and how did u get to connect it to work free with the wap settings?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2008
TOBS, I just changed the user name and pwd to wap and I connected.Then launched ultrasurf before using internet explorer.I later logged off after browsing a few sites and checked my credit n it was intact.Abeg,I heard u have mtn settings that one can use to log into omsecure sites.pls can u send it to my email:abibio2001@yahoo.com.But the funny thing is that I didnt change my access point to wap on my phone.i used the mms access point so u can try that out to.note it might not work at the 1st try
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tobs(m): 10:27pm On Mar 03, 2008
@abibio2001. . . .is it fast?. . . . i don't . . , but them sey make i go get aol transcoder . . . .so i go do research on that now. . . . .thanx bro. . . . .infact. . , fpr the past three days. . . mtn trick aint working on my line . . .i just tire for mtn undecided
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by azeez1425(m): 10:31pm On Mar 03, 2008
abibio2001:

TOBS, I just changed the user name and pwd to wap and I connected.
@ abibio
u're still using em em es stuff
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2008
well, looks like no one can let us enjoy something in peace! The proxy has just been added to the subscription page. AnywaY, THANKS to ultrasurf, we still have a chance. Its nicely fast, maybe because few or no one knows it yet. If you need it, yim me with creative reasons why you need it, and you're sure to get it. Maybe if we know how to attack servers with commands like tracert, nslookup, ipconfig, etc, we could really get some great stuff. I cracked my way to celtel's login page, but couldn't get past the locked pages as it required username and password. Change your proxy to 172.23.1.23 to work on that. They have several admin pages. God help them if i crack that password!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 03, 2008
TOBS, the speed is good
AZEEZ, I am using a bluetooth connection to my pc so there is no need for one to slot in any access point on the pc.But my phone which is a nec e616v needs that one sets up an access point on it and i am using the em em s access point
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 03, 2008
abibio2001:

INFO,I am using the celtel wap with ultrasurf rite know.I tried connecting first using em em s but it connected and didnt browse.Is there a solution to this problem of trying several times to connect to mms and even after connecting it might not browse until you disconnect and reconnect again

ALways clear anything you find inside the exception box eg always clear the word  locals(IE 7.0)

azeez1425:

@ info
d problem wit d celtel wap/ultra surf persisted so i  changd back to the original settings. But what i noticed was dt i was able 2 connect w/out ultra surf. But i get a "your subscriptn has expired" msg, don't u think dt culd b d setback
help plsss,

your subscription has expired haba i find that difficult to consume

@ tobs

Ultra stuff makes you browse anonymous, and anonymous people need not to pay for services enjoyed

@ abibio2001

You really tried but there are more to just changing only the user name and password. Your APN matters a lot  lipsrsealed

@ powerblaze

Yeap. Ultra stuff should be applied to all other departments on the internet, not on seltel em em es. Keep it up dude
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tobs(m): 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2008
@info . . . . yeah,dats true. . . . wenever i check my internet option. . . ultra surf go don change the i.p and port . . . .then remove mms. . . . . . .i dey feel that software wink that means make we dey browse dey go o
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by azeez1425(m): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2008
@ abibio
Oga info said it right, "APN matters alot"
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tobs(m): 11:07pm On Mar 03, 2008
that means it should work on MTN and GLO am i right?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by DualCore1: 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2008
azeez1425:

@ abibio
Oga info
angry angry angry
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 03, 2008
@ tobs

You’re not wrong. But I haven’t given any other network apart from Celtel and multilinks any try. Why won't it work for all other networkself ?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 12:25am On Mar 04, 2008
abibio2001:

TOBS, I just changed the user name and pwd to wap and I connected.Then launched ultrasurf before using internet explorer.I later logged off after browsing a few sites and checked my credit n it was intact.Abeg,I heard u have mtn settings that one can use to log into omsecure sites.please can u send it to my email:abibio2001@yahoo.com.But the funny thing is that I didnt change my access point to wap on my phone.i used the mms access point so u can try that out to.note it might not work at the 1st try

yea, it works, many thankz to the makers of ultrasurf. Its the best probably the best anonymous surfer around. I haven't tried it on other networks, but i doubt if it would work, especially on MTN, as their server side configuration settings are very different. In case you didn't know, they all get their config from this site: wapforum.org.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 04, 2008
INFO, pls how did you get to use ultra surf with multilinks to browse free.Did you change any settings or add any settings to that which the multilinks staff configured on your computer.

POWERBLAZE, pls I sent you an IM on yahoo requesting for the new and fast celtel proxy.pls do send it to me,my Yahoo ID is abibio2001@yahoo.com.Thanks in anticipation
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tobs(m): 11:06pm On Mar 04, 2008
@powerblaze. . . . .wic networks av u tried it on?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 05, 2008
@ : abibio2001

you DESEVE NO REPLY
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 06, 2008
INFO, why now we dey fight.abeg help a brother out.Is there anything wrong in my question.Pls help us out.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 1:43pm On Mar 06, 2008
Hey whats up yal! I've been trying my hands on a whole lota stuff. Yeserday, was able to get another proxy, but it appeared to also link to the wap gateway subscription page. I then decided to change the port link from 8080 to just 80.
Woa, It led me to a site, I think its in charge of celtel's account or something, but it had a big "Username and password thingy."

for studies here are them

172.21.1.20 8080 or 80
172.21.1.22 8080 or 80
172.23.1.20 8080 or 80
172.23.1.22 8080 or 80

I feel there are many more, and probably some are restricted to certain areas or networks or something. Does anyone have a port scanner software? I need it.

we just have to find a way to bypass the gateway links, and i haven't gotten a clear view. Anyone good at this do carry on,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 12:47am On Mar 07, 2008
INFO, at least pls answer this question:Is your Celtel 3G still workin?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 07, 2008
abibio2001:

INFO, please how did you get to use ultra surf with multilinks to browse

Select directly use ultrastuf if you're using it with multilinks ETC

abibio2001:

INFO, at least please  answer this question:
I will answer you provided, it aren't controversial

abibio2001:

Is your Celtel 3G still workin?
Celtel mms stoped connecting doesn't have any effect on 3G. So, don't be color-blinded, my 3G is still very much available for use

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by adewaleafolabi(m): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2008
This sounds a bit crazy, i was in millenium part at abuja and my phone was on silent and i decided to browse and instead of a G logo it came out with an E could it be edge ? I use a nokia 5300
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 08, 2008
@ adewaleafolabi

The first time i saw the 'E' logo on my phone; i was just happy thinking am taking it home. But it disappeared immediately i left that environment. It around TBS ending to park and shop at adeola odeku (lagos)
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by catchsun(m): 12:23pm On Mar 08, 2008
@info. I have also observed that letter E appearing above my gprs connection which is in d form of this sign=.it wil b there for few seconds and wil disapear and reapear later.what does it actualy mean. I observed this mostly around agbara area.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2008
@catchsun (lol catch sun indeed ' you go burn ni)

Oops no worries, I got 3G now .
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by adewaleafolabi(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2008
its Egprs basically an enhaced form of GPRS now i can remember. Open your nokia manual, u'll see more information there.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enhanced_Data_Rates_for_GSM_Evolution
http://www.gsmworld.com/technology/edge/index.shtml
So i guess this is more like an option to those without 3G phones and since this is cheaper to implement than 3g, expect to see this rolled out more quickly grin
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by adewaleafolabi(m): 1:12pm On Mar 08, 2008
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tobs(m): 9:48pm On Mar 08, 2008
wen will 3G enter my area i wan download lots of stuff undecided info. . . . i go tell celtel for u cry
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Mar 08, 2008
more over, na me go pick your call
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tobs(m): 7:35am On Mar 09, 2008
info:

more over, na me go pick your call
how u wan take pick my call. . , . .abi u don dey recieve customer care center calls for ur house . . . ,

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (169)

Nokia Secret Codes(Revealed Here). / Full Meaning Of Some Common Slang's Use In Chatting / Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.