Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Accurate and Simple Computerized Birth Control and Family Planning Method - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Accurate and Simple Computerized Birth Control and Family Planning Method (568 Views)

Common Birth Control Myths / Accurate And Simple Computerized Birth Control And Family Planning Method / Birth Control Methods Pros And Cons Of Each Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Accurate and Simple Computerized Birth Control and Family Planning Method by wilmkr: 11:02am On Nov 14, 2012
Computers are renowned for accuracy and speed. That’s why they are used in virtually all aspects of life today. So what happens when you apply the accuracy of the computer to decoding and forecasting a woman’s menstrual cycle? I think you will get accurate menstrual cycle predictions that’s what!

If all ladies could correctly determine their safe days, then unwanted accidental pregnancies (and abortions) can be eliminated. And if those seeking the fruit of the womb could know exactly when they are fertile, then conceiving a child shouldn’t be a difficult thing.

My partner and I found this remarkable application online at http://www.ovucalculator.com that supposedly computes and shows a woman her safe days, her fertile days, and even tells her when during her menstrual cycle she can conceive a boy or a girl - naturally!

It amazes me how accurate this application is. It has always given us the right predictions so far. So what’s your take on ovucalculator and using the power of computers to make correct menstrual cycle predictions?

http://www.ovucalculator.com

(1) (Reply)

Hiv/aids Chat / Doctors At Ebonyi, Sworn It Without License / How Can I Care Less For People Because Each Time I Do, Their Action Hurts. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.