Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks (23699 Views)

Glo Gives Out N35m Benz G-Wagon To Promo Winner (Photos) / Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M / Ebube Essien-garricks MTN Aeroplane Winner (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by LordReed(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2012
Ebube Essien-Garricks

1 Like

Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Mikkyphaton: 11:54am On Nov 14, 2012
Lord_Reed: Ebube Essien-Garricks
omooooo abeg tell me na joke. life don change kpatakpata. but where the plane naw or make dey show us d money naw i wan see money atleast as my hand no fit touch am
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by LordReed(m): 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mikkyphaton: omooooo abeg tell me na joke. life don change kpatakpata. but where the plane naw or make dey show us d money naw i wan see money atleast as my hand no fit touch am

Yep, from official MTN NG Twitter account.
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by masterpiecer(m): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2012
She looks funny, big head with a tiny frame, funny hair do. undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Suntemi(m): 9:41am On Nov 15, 2012
With that N64m, all that will change soon.
masterpiecer: She looks funny, big head with a tiny frame, funny hair do. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by NoContract(m): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2012
We present to you...

Thats a red flag for you to know everything was rigged. How did she won? With what criteria?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Lero15(m): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2012
owo o m'ago
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by megxo(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2012
next tin, she'll be goin 2 lectures wif a car
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by lolaluv1(f): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2012
lucky girl...
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by fatdon2(m): 9:44am On Nov 15, 2012
masterpiecer: She looks funny, big head with a tiny frame, funny hair do. undecided
With big boobs
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Coolturbo(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2012
That comment " check out that smile". With 64 million in her act, she can't snap alone, her ppl go follow her go there. No be naija.?
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by valencia25(m): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2012
Chai! I wonder what her Ex will be thinking now....smh

6 Likes

Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by abhosts(m): 9:46am On Nov 15, 2012
Congrats to her! I hope no stories would arise when it is time for her actual Payment.
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 15, 2012
her pastor don hammer..

17 Likes

Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Leadn(m): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2012

Does it matter anymore? she's 64million NGN richer! Even Mr Nigeria would want to date her now even if she looks like OBJ cool undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 15, 2012
Nairalanders are disappointing me.
How can y'all not know that there was no winner... And d process was all 'arrangee'??
Next time this issue is raised.... It should be 'supposed winner' and not 'winner'!
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2012
And empty hen wl expect moi 2 believe dz crap? Bunch of liars
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 15, 2012
musKeeto: her pastor don hammer..

Based on ministry of tithe affairs! grin grin tongue
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by snthesis(m): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2012
NoContract:

Thats a red flag for you to know everything was rigged. How did she won? With what criteria?
guy, 4 ur inglish u deserv to wonning it grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by sigba(f): 9:51am On Nov 15, 2012
Ok. Congrats .
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Dopefiend(m): 9:54am On Nov 15, 2012
Ope o! Did I mention here dat she's ma couz? Yea I knw,I don hammer. Btw, my name is osita asamoah garricks grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by cdamsel(f): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2012
Where her check & y isn't she wit MTN officials,fake jare
NEXT!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by nass07(m): 9:57am On Nov 15, 2012
Mtn is really toying with us in this country. Something is still fishy about that comment 'checkout that smile' abi I lie?
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Leadn(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2012
snthesis:
guy, 4 ur inglish u deserv to wonning it grin grin grin

shocked Hmm undecided grin grin
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by onlineadejoh(m): 9:58am On Nov 15, 2012

Hater. She could have been ur sister. Abeg go hug transformer jor!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by yomip3t(m): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2012

Not funny, she ugly.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2012
NoContract:

How did she win?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by victorD3: 10:04am On Nov 15, 2012

Don't worry her money will change all that. Just worry about your poverty and Jealousy.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by MMM2(m): 10:05am On Nov 15, 2012
Congrats Ebube Essien-garricks

Thank God u won 64 million naira 64 naira undecided

Shame on u mtn angry
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Elueme: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2012
Congrats girl. This one looks responsible and credible not that yesterday's that was looking like a runs babe. If it had been her( yesterday) I would have concluded that one big MTN oga had arranged the prize to one of his flings.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by 50samuel(m): 10:09am On Nov 15, 2012
valencia25: Chai! I wonder what her Ex will be thinking now....smh

I tell u, na because she no get yash na d reason i droped her but..... I wish she go reconsider me
Re: Picture Of MTN Airplane Promo Winner: Ebube Essien-garricks by Rapmoney(m): 10:10am On Nov 15, 2012
So na this wowo girl win aeroplane?
Why dem come dey show us one fine face for nairaland since? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have U Come Accross Tecno T731, Is It Origin Tecno And Andriod Too / Check Out What You Need To Know Before Buying That Power Bank / 7 Signs Your Social Media Account Has Been Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.