Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Recharge Card Business: Silent Money Maker - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Card Business: Silent Money Maker (3256 Views)

Make Money With Bulk Sms Business (silent Millionaire Business) / 9 Silent Nigerian Billionaires Who Keep Their Wealth On A Low Key(photos) / Make Money With Bulk Sms Business (silent Millionaire Business) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recharge Card Business: Silent Money Maker by bukolalola(f): 3:23pm On Feb 04, 2008
DO YOU KNOW THAT SELLING RECHARGE CARDS BRING IN A LOT OF MONEY?

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME THEN GO AND SIT DOWN WITH A SELLER IN YOUR AREA!
Re: Recharge Card Business: Silent Money Maker by jesuseun1(m): 11:15pm On Feb 04, 2008
hello bukolola,do u have an idea of how much one will need to establish such business,i mean the start up capital for the recharge business.hear from u guys soon
Re: Recharge Card Business: Silent Money Maker by Justok(m): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2008
I would also like to know about this business. I would appreciate if somebody in the house give details of the required capital, both for small scale and large scale, of the business. Stating the profit to be made in each sale would be of immense help.
Re: Recharge Card Business: Silent Money Maker by naijacutee(f): 11:09am On Feb 05, 2008
I agree with you. As long as there are pay-as-you-go mobile phones, there will always be business for recharge card sellers.
Re: Recharge Card Business: Silent Money Maker by edwardaigb: 11:18am On Feb 05, 2008
I have done this business since the advent of gsm in nigeria. i have stopped. reasons. risk, competing out profit, armed robbery and so many wahala. i'm not discouraging you oooo. if on a low scale no problem but don't go for volume please.
Re: Recharge Card Business: Silent Money Maker by D1one: 1:07pm On Feb 05, 2008
hello guys

please i need info about selling recharge cards in bulk

talk2nd@gmail.com
Re: Recharge Card Business: Silent Money Maker by SOJ(m): 3:02pm On Feb 05, 2008
recharge card biz is one of volumes.the higher d nos u sell,the better ur profits.however,its best d get a major distributor to supply u.that way ur margin is higher when u sell.
Re: Recharge Card Business: Silent Money Maker by abujabooks(f): 3:07pm On May 02, 2008
Where can I find major distributors?
Re: Recharge Card Business: Silent Money Maker by atuagbo: 10:43pm On Sep 12, 2009
Where can I find major distributors? please i need info about selling recharge cards in bulk. paulpurpose2000@yahoo.co.nz
Re: Recharge Card Business: Silent Money Maker by lagosbloga: 10:52pm On Sep 12, 2009
Well guess what everybody. Selling recharge cards is a highly competitive business not of course forgetting that margins are very low.

But someone has smartly said that it is a business of volumes, so the more you sell the more profit you make. By the way are you aware that for every N 10,000 worth of cards you sell your profit is between N 150 to N 600 (depending on the network and denomination).

angry so for those who think it is highly lucrative think again because sales volume is the way to go if you hope to smile to the bank and that is if your competitors are asleep undecided
Re: Recharge Card Business: Silent Money Maker by pemevents(m): 7:52pm On Sep 13, 2009
pls my guys i need a very good information on how to print and sell recharge cards with little amount of money, where can i get the various networks pins a cheaper rate to enable me sell to the retailer.
thanks

Re: Recharge Card Business: Silent Money Maker by slimes(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2009
Selling recharge cards is a slow but steady business. You are not guaranteed millions even in you first year of operation.

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Consider Before You Buy A Large/wide Format Printer. / How Long Does It Take To Open A Savings Account With Eco Bank / Nigeria Manufacturing PMI Hits 55.9 Points In November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.