Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? (2300 Views)

What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? / Top-5 Reasons Why Women Cheat And How To Prevent It / TOP-5 Reasons Why Women Cheat And How To Prevent It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by UjSizzle(f): 2:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
Underlying assumptions:
1. This is a date you must honour.
2. Physical attraction exists.
3. There is every possibility that if the date gets a lil bit intimate, you could lose yourself in the pleasure.

So i coined this from the movie 'Act like a woman, think like a man'. If you haven't see it, Megan Good had a date with a really hot guy she didn't wanna have any intimacy with other than the usual kisses..so she decided to wear the 'grandma' bra(which wld be too embarrassing to have d guy see) on each date as her special 'fail safe' in case things started going to far.

Question:
if you found yourself on a hot date with a hot guy or girl as the case may be; and for reasons best known to you, you wanna avoid getting too intimate, what measures would you employ ( physically or mentally) as your special get-back-to-reality jolt, if your selfwill was begining to fail you?

P.S. No matter how extremely 'perfect' you think you are, plz give your replies based on the assumptions. Thank you smiley.
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by Odunnu: 2:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
1. Never agree to meet in a private place.
2. Your meetings should be nearer your end than his.
3.Avoid discussing arousing topics
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
Question:
if you found yourself on a hot date with a hot guy or girl as the case may be; and for reasons best known to you, you wanna avoid getting too intimate, what measures would you employ ( physically or mentally) as your special get-back-to-reality jolt, if your selfwill was begining to fail you?

The best method is AVOID THE DATE. Nigerian girls: Do not go around eating pizzas, cow tail, crocodile belly because you think its AWOOF..
Wetin be "date" self ?? Don't you have a STABLE MAN ??

1 Like

Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by UjSizzle(f): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
acidosis™:

The best method is AVOID THE DATE. Nigerian girls: Do not go around eating pizzas, cow tail, crocodile belly because you think its AWOOF..
sharrap joor grin u n ur naija girls thing. Don't u understand English anymore? Abi u no get answer to give? Oya go back and read the post again; this time read EVERYTHING esp the assumptions properly and come back with an answer based on what you'll do as a guy in this situation, not as a girl.
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by UjSizzle(f): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
acidosis™:

assumption 4:
you're working towards making this person ur stable guy/girl.
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by lolaluv1(f): 2:30pm On Nov 14, 2012
1. Have the date in an open, friendly environment. Don't be alone with him in an intimate setting.

2. Fight the temptation.
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by tpia1: 2:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
Go with a chaperone.

Avoid the date.

Or just eat in broad daylight, make small chitchat and go home.
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
uj_sizzle:

assumption 4:
you're working towards making this person ur stable guy/girl.

I'll put on a 1980 made suit.. a google like that of Baba-sala and I'll hire a Bintu vehicle (1904 edition). That way she won't spend a minute with me (affection will fade in a sec). You know, 9ja girls love fancy things..
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by CrazyMan(m): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
Odunnu: 1. Never agree to meet in a private place.
I would agree with odunnu...

Prevention they say is better than cure...If I don't feel like sleeping with my date, I would avoid us being together in private....or discussing sexua1ity...we would have fun, say some jokes, a warm hum, and that would be all.
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by UjSizzle(f): 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
acidosis™:

I'll put on a 1980 made suit.. a google like that of Baba-sala and I'll hire a Bintu vehicle (1904 edition). That way she won't spend a minute with me (affection will fade in a sec). You know, 9ja girls love fancy things..
lol what happens to the attraction on your part? Is your bintu n 1900s coat 'sposed to turn u off too?
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2012
uj_sizzle:
lol what happens to the attraction on your part? Is your bintu n 1900s coat 'sposed to turn u off too?
She won't be able to stand my appearance no matter how hard I try..
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by jaybee3(m): 3:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
No how you get get intimate if you aren't prepared to be too comfortable on the date.
If you must go on the date then make sure the date is at a public place and under no circumstances should it extend to either party's abode.

You don't fight temptation, you simply avoid it.

You don't go to war if you don't wanna die. Same principle
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by UjSizzle(f): 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
acidosis™:

She won't be able to stand my appearance no matter how hard I try..
lemme see if i understand this....

You'll try to get her unattracted to you, to kill your attraction to her.
Am i right?
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 14, 2012
uj_sizzle:
lemme see if i understand this....

You'll try to get her unattracted to you, to kill your attraction to her.
Am i right?
yep you're right
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
jay bee: No how you get get intimate if you aren't prepared to be too comfortable on the date.
If you must go on the date then make sure the date is at a public place and under no circumstances should it extend to either party's abode.

he said it all for the normal guys anyway. I don't see why I should have precautions when there's a word called NO so far you've made up your mind undecided
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by tpia1: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
must every date lead to s.ex anyway.

just say its a booty call, not a date.
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by lolaluv1(f): 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
jay bee: No how you get get intimate if you aren't prepared to be too comfortable on the date.

Sometimes, you don't plan on being alone with a guy but it happens!
I was on a date with a guy. It was public and stuff.
He had to see me off and suddenly, we were alone. Just when I was leaving him, he asked me to close my eyes (yeah corny, I knowgrin). I knew he wanted to plant one on me. And it wasn't a road I wanted to go, no matter how attracted to him I was.

That is an instance where you have to resist the temptation and say 'goodbye'!grin
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by UjSizzle(f): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2012
tpia1: must every date lead to s.ex anyway.

just say its a booty call, not a date.

it may not necessarily be s.ex n it's certainly not a bootycall.
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by 190theclown: 4:34pm On Nov 14, 2012
Smh
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by UjSizzle(f): 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
190-the-clown:
Smh
You just had to show up even when you had nothing to say.
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by 190theclown: 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
uj_sizzle:
You just had to show up even when you had nothing to say.

And u expect me 2give an advice dat would be detrimental 2me
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by lolaluv1(f): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
@ezzy e
Don't you have friends on facebook? Seems a quicker way than doing this....
Wish you all the best with it though. Hope you get the grant...
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by UjSizzle(f): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
190-the-clown:

And u expect me 2give an advice dat would be detrimental 2me
how is this supposed to be detrimental to you? You're simply supposed to say what u'd do if u found urself in a situation like that , unless ofcourse u make it a habit of getting intimate with every girl you have a date with.
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:50pm On Nov 14, 2012
Odunnu: 1. Never agree to meet in a private place.
Gbam! UJ! U hia? Don't discuss Spartacus o! lipsrsealed
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by UjSizzle(f): 4:53pm On Nov 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Gbam! UJ! U hia? Don't discuss Spartacus o! lipsrsealed
lmao dis gehl sef
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by candieangel12(f): 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hmmm. I'd bring my parents along on the date, maybe a double date for all 4 us.
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
candieangel12: Hmmm. I'd bring my parents along on the date, maybe a double date for all 4 us.
Include ur grandma and grandpa na! Shebi na reunion undecided

1 Like

Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by goofie: 5:08pm On Nov 14, 2012
lola.luv:

Sometimes, you don't plan on being alone with a guy but it happens!
I was on a date with a guy. It was public and stuff.
He had to see me off and suddenly, we were alone. Just when I was leaving him, he asked me to close my eyes (yeah corny, I knowgrin). I knew he wanted to plant one on me. And it wasn't a road I wanted to go, no matter how attracted to him I was.

That is an instance where you have to resist the temptation and say 'goodbye'!grin

u cant be alone suddenly....
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by candieangel12(f): 5:10pm On Nov 14, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Include ur grandma and grandpa na! Shebi na reunion undecided
GBAM! U got it right. That way we no fit hold hand self.

1 Like

Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
candieangel12:
GBAM! U got it right. That way we no fit hold hand self.
U need rehab I swear! Werey!!! grin grin
Re: What Precautions Do You Take To Prevent IT From Happening? by lolaluv1(f): 5:15pm On Nov 14, 2012
goofie:

u cant be alone suddenly....

Yes, we were!grin
I know you want me to elaborate...wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do U Cnsider Blood Group Nd All when DATING? / Tired!!! / Come In And Get A Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.