Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? (18767 Views)

Why Do Ladies Find This Attractive (photo) / 5 Reasons Ladies Find It Difficult To Approach Guys / Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by shadrach77: 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2012
why can't our ladies learn to cross their legs elegantly like their european counterparts ? why?

Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Beync(f): 2:26pm On Nov 14, 2012
Shataap! European goat

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by tpia1: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2012
Lol.

I see london, i see france wasnt invented in nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by lipsyliscious: 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2012
Mumu! Who told u dat dat pic depicts how a lady should sit? Mtcheww...! No b only european counterparts na indian partners

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by omega25red(m): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
poster why do you whole heartedly accept what the europeans do as what is right?

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by klas(m): 3:44pm On Nov 14, 2012
A lady should cross legs at the ankles not at thighs. The pose of the woman in the picture is not elegant

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by tpia1: 3:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
lipsyliscious: Mumu! Who told u dat dat pic depicts how a lady should sit?

lmao
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by wissezy: 4:11pm On Nov 14, 2012
The op is sweating. Damn... Nairaland ladies get mouth die.
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 14, 2012
Simple.

Because their legs are always open grin

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by tpia1: 4:14pm On Nov 14, 2012
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by duni04(m): 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
Not just sitting, they can't do anything with their legs closed...sorry crossed grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Charlesnerd: 6:22pm On Nov 14, 2012
Their legs are too heavy to lift,majority dont indulge in exercise and lack muscle flexibility.Crossing legs might cause heavy discomfort and cramps.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by pleep(m): 7:24pm On Nov 14, 2012
klas: A lady should cross legs at the ankles not at thighs. The pose of the woman in the picture is not elegant
yes it is angry

Thighs = sexy and classy

Ankles= boring and classy
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 15, 2012
shadrach77: why can't our ladies learn to cross their legs elegantly like their european counterparts ? why?
It is your kind that will come here complaining that they have started hiding their things when they start doing so.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by candieangel12(f): 2:05am On Nov 15, 2012
I dunno about the crossing legs thingy, but those shoes are ugly

1 Like

Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Mynd44: 3:00am On Nov 15, 2012
Why can't Nigerian men stop looking at the thighs of girl who sit down?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Nobody: 3:13am On Nov 15, 2012
Mynd_44: Why can't Nigerian men stop looking at the thighs of girl who sit down?

duh.... that's being a human and male undecided
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Mynd44: 3:18am On Nov 15, 2012
joeydozzy:

duh.... that's being a human and male undecided
Then why do you complain the they should cross their legs? It will obstruct your view na
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Nobody: 3:23am On Nov 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
Then why do you complain the they should cross their legs? It will obstruct your view na

those are the guys with virtue
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Mynd44: 3:25am On Nov 15, 2012
joeydozzy:

those are the guys with virtue
That will mean you are without virtue?
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Nobody: 3:40am On Nov 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
That will mean you are without virtue?

I'm just me with no sugar coating
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Mynd44: 3:42am On Nov 15, 2012
joeydozzy:

I'm just
me with no sugar coating
That's smart
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
That's smart

now free me, lemme watch rondo whoop some asss
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Mynd44: 3:54am On Nov 15, 2012
joeydozzy:

now free me, lemme watch rondo whoop some asss
I was watching the Thunder's game but I wan sleep jorh
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Nobody: 3:56am On Nov 15, 2012
Mynd_44:
I was watching the Thunder's game but I wan sleep jorh

who watches their games. such a dry lot
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Mynd44: 4:08am On Nov 15, 2012
joeydozzy:

who watches their games. such a dry lot
Lol. Make I go sleep jorh
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by cfours: 5:12am On Nov 15, 2012
foolish topic.
crossing your legs like that for extended period of time cuts off your blood-circulation.
why not put a show-chair in the center of your village for your daughter to sit on it cross-legged. maybe other women can see it and emulate her.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by nikkyshyne(f): 6:25am On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12: I dunno about the crossing legs thingy, but those shoes are ugly
Very very uglilistic. I am guessing it's an old school pic.
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 15, 2012
I'm sick and tired of people comparing us to europeans! Wtf??

Btw, those shoes are d ugliest i've seen so far. Mtcheww
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by fairygeh(f): 8:04am On Nov 15, 2012
That's not a very nice sitting posture,BTW the legs are ugly angry
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by 190theclown: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2012
grin grin

This topic just made my day

Why the-attack on Nigerian girls now OP why grin grin
I've never said anything rash to- Nigerian girls in the-past

Have I grin grin
Re: Why Do Our Ladies Find It Difficult To Sit With Their Legs Crossed? by Mynd44: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2012
190-the-clown:
grin grin

This topic just made my day

Why the-attack on Nigerian girls now OP why grin grin
I've never said anything rash to- Nigerian girls in the-past

Have I grin grin
You have never

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does NYSC 'Kill' Relationships? / Couple Dies While Trying To Do The Sex While Driving Challenge (photos) / The Most Common Ways Cheating Is Discovered..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.