Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year (20710 Views)

Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone? / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by downcasted: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hi Nairalanders

Its been a year now and I would like to- thank those who's been with
Me through those trying times:

Sequel to-this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/806457/shes-killing-me

I received an annoymous message from facebook which has and would
Continously remain ignored, here's the-message!

Hi

Hw re u doin, and hw is everybdy? Av been askin after ur blackberry pin.

(My names) we re matured frnds we can't be enemies for life is high time we act like adult ok pls. Can ű give ♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ ur pin?so we can alwz say hello †̥ each oda at time? Let's stop dis act shit hapns,life goes on.am not ∂ 1st girl dt av broken up wit ű ₪ d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣γ̲̣̣ re alwz ur frnd, why is mine different (my name)? Pls just tink it over wot just said.☂ђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̇̇̇­̣̇. Chaio

3 hours ago · Sent from Mobile

Now a lot has happened within the-last one year from that earlier post
I've since moved on, found happiness elsewhere
I have forgiven her and wished her all the-best but because of
Circumstances surrounding us, our breakup,I have sworn not to-ever utter a word
To-her, the-message would be ignored

Just needed your thoughts on this

Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by jargaban: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2012
Wat tot do u need again Mr Man move on wit ur life. Let her eat the shyte that happens.
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by UjSizzle(f): 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2012
First off, if it's from your ex then it ain't anonymous.

Next, just tell her you want nothing to do with her; unless ofcourse you're concerned about her feelings.
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Odunnu: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2012
Block the sender and ignore the message. Dont even bother giving her the joy of acknowleding the msg. She's annoying

Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190theclown: 4:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
uj_sizzle: First off, if it's from your ex then it ain't anonymous.

Next, just tell her you want nothing to do with her; unless ofcourse you're concerned about her feelings.

Kiss me
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by lolaluv1(f): 5:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
I agree with Odunnu because that was what I did to my ex.
I ignored his friend request, then when I got tired of seeing it, I blocked him!
It's not like I've not forgiven him, I just can't let him back into my life in any capacity!

Did she think of friendship when she was misbehaving? Abegi!
#NoTimeForNonsense!

Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by cdamsel(f): 5:09pm On Nov 14, 2012
I think d time has come wen pple ve notin 2 say,wetin b dis na?only u ask question only u ans,wat do u need my opinion 4 again?
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190theclown: 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2012
lola.luv:
I agree with Odunnu because that was what I did to my ex.
I ignored his friend request, then when I got tired of seeing it, I blocked him!
It's not like I've not forgiven him, I just can't let him back into my life in any capacity!

Did she think of friendship when she was misbehaving? Abegi!
#NoTimeForNonsense!

Lola love please make me your ex
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by lolaluv1(f): 5:21pm On Nov 14, 2012
^
I'm not into guys...like 190.
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Mynd44: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2012
Kindly ignore and move on
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by jodam: 5:29pm On Nov 14, 2012
This is EX week on NL.
Ex issues everywhere.
OP, she still want your blabla, don't be selfish biko.
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190theclown: 5:35pm On Nov 14, 2012
lola.luv:
^

embarassed embarassed
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by ayobase(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2012
downcasted:
I received an annoymous message from facebook which has and would
Continously remain ignored, ......
To-her, the-message would be ignored

Just needed your thoughts on this

you do not need our thoughts......ur mind is already made up!
I can say that the girl likes u still, change is constant. She might have realised her mistakes, and wanna make it up to u......

It happened to me sometimes back, realised my mistake, and had to get back in touch to say I WAS DEEPLY SERIOUS. I was stupid......SIMPLE!

Don't be too emotional about it!
She wants ur forgiveness, and u do need to forgive her!

Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by jodam: 5:38pm On Nov 14, 2012
lola.luv:
^

REWINDING AND PLAYING.
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Mynd44: 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
jodam: This is EX week on NL.
Ex issues everywhere.
True
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Koolking(m): 5:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
Guy, move on. Don't let her bring back the memory. It will make you sad. Say hi to her and never disclose your pin. Those who care never walk away. Last I checked: Friendship still remain, Regard, Affection and Trust. He who lacks these qualities is not a friend. He is best seen as an acquaintance
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190theclown: 5:45pm On Nov 14, 2012
jodam:

REWINDING AND PLAYING.

angry angry
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190theclown: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
jodam: This is EX week on NL.
Ex issues everywhere.

Christmas is fast approaching and boyfriends are refusing 2pay up
Leaving these girls no choice than to-run back to-their ex's
Its common with Nigerian girls

Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by jodam: 5:54pm On Nov 14, 2012
190-the-clown:

angry angry

You are on my black list on NL.
You wan to dey spoil these girls abi?
Any runs will be ''discombulated''
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by cdamsel(f): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
190-the-clown:

Christmas is fast approaching and boyfriends are refusing 2pay up
Leaving these girls no choice than to-run back to-their ex's
Its common with Nigerian girls
here we go again angry
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by MMM2(m): 6:06pm On Nov 14, 2012
Op

Don't tell me u re 1 of dose jew men in 9ja

Give me her BB pin or her needle wink
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by downcasted: 6:07pm On Nov 14, 2012
Thanks y'all for your messages, but logically looking at it from both sides of
That message, I found that message as an indirect insult and grossly irritating
how can she go from saying I'm cool with my other ex's but not cool with her is that
How to-speak with someone you haven't heard from over a year -

I've forgiven her but I can never bring myself to-even talking to-her either on or offline
Cos there is nothing to-say, I don't know why she wants my pin - what happened to- her countless
Ex bf's she went back to-after we broke up last year or her bf in portharcourt rivers state of Nigeria

I believe I've taken the-best of decision on this issue and that is ignoring her
Cos she's not worth half my time

@ayobase-
That girl does and still doesn't like me, I can bet she's slept with well over 3dudes since november last year - the-19th of this month would have made us 6yrs together since we've been dating, she screwed my life up at one point and I got over it and now happy now she's trying to- make contact over what, what could we possibly say after a year - NOTHING -

F-dat beech
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by GB102(m): 6:19pm On Nov 14, 2012
Poster ur story sounds lik mine, we hav bin up for 6 yrs or so and I found out not only dat someone disvirgin herr for me but also slept wit h I don't rili knw d number of guys and wem I forgave her she introduce one guy as her cuzin and I neva knew d guy was screwing her behind me as if dat wasn't enuf she came bak knocking I accepted only frnd and she messed up under one month. Just forget her. Does kinda people don't change. Block her and if she disturbs again use bad words on her. D no get shaame
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by FBAI: 6:20pm On Nov 14, 2012
Guy is easy for a man when a lady she is not into u anymore especially when u truly love her.My girlfriend of 2yrs just told dat and honestly I felt hurt we talk though bt I am happy.nevertheless life goes on.U can still make friend with but u need to be carefull with her.
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by Mynd44: 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
GB102: Poster ur story sounds lik mine, we hav bin up for 6 yrs or so and I found out not only dat someone disvirgin herr for me but also slept wit h I don't rili knw d number of guys and wem I forgave her she introduce one guy as her cuzin and I neva knew d guy was screwing her behind me as if dat wasn't enuf she came bak knocking I accepted only frnd and she messed up under one month. Just forget her. Does kinda people don't change. Block her and if she disturbs again use bad words on her. D no get shaame
Truth
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 190theclown: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2012
kelvin4love: Suremoney making daily has finally revealed the secrets of making up to $10-$20 per day guaranteed,no gimmicks,it works,note:this offer is only for a very limited time,all these secrets can only be found at suremoneymakingdaily[dot][dot]com

Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by freecocoa(f): 8:47pm On Nov 14, 2012
Na wa o.
Move on already, haba!angry
Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 2sexy(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2012
ayobase:

you do not need our thoughts......ur mind is already made up!
I can say that the girl likes u still, change is constant. She might have realised her mistakes, and wanna make it up to u......

It happened to me sometimes back, realised my mistake, and had to get back in touch to say I WAS DEEPLY SERIOUS. I was stupid......SIMPLE!

Don't be too emotional about it!
She wants ur forgiveness, and u do need to forgive her!
Ogbeni.. pack for one side. When My ex did hers, I no go lie evil stream through my mind.

I dont want to go into details. But for me, I will torture her psychologically. She never see anything just yet ooo.

Downcasted, that is how it starts. She thinks that she still has you in her palm. As you can see from that message, she hasnt apologise and saying poo happens, right? hahaha... I have noticed that ladies, majority of them act the same. This is typically what my ex did.

Downcasted, this is exactly what will happen. She go continue to dey form for sometime and wouldnt want to say "I am sorry for what I did" As you can see, she dey form at the moment.

Just keep ignoring her...

A time will come when that her yansh don catch fire, she go beg by force! I guarantee you that! She go even beg you in the name of God. That is what my ex did...

Omo, I love how life deal with this good for nothing wasted sp.erms. Each time I see my ex, bele dey sweet me no be small ooo. Omo you don see how life deal with people? She com worwor, old and frustration and regretts is always written all over her.

ah Baba God you too much...

Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by 2sexy(m): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2012
downcasted: Thanks y'all for your messages, but logically looking at it from both sides of
That message, I found that message as an indirect insult and grossly irritating
how can she go from saying I'm cool with my other ex's but not cool with her is that
How to-speak with someone you haven't heard from over a year -

I've forgiven her but I can never bring myself to-even talking to-her either on or offline
Cos there is nothing to-say, I don't know why she wants my pin - what happened to- her countless
Ex bf's she went back to-after we broke up last year or her bf in portharcourt rivers state of Nigeria

I believe I've taken the-best of decision on this issue and that is ignoring her
Cos she's not worth half my time

@ayobase-
That girl does and still doesn't like me, I can bet she's slept with well over 3dudes since november last year - the-19th of this month would have made us 6yrs together since we've been dating, she screwed my life up at one point and I got over it and now happy now she's trying to- make contact over what, what could we possibly say after a year - NOTHING -

F-dat beech

The same thing I asked myself... U no know?

Make I tell you:
One: dem don fvck d hell out of her

two: No guy has ever given her free money as you used to do

three: She has met some BADOO( I LOVE THIS GUYS!) that really gave a piece of her own pie

Four: Life is beginning to pay her back in her own coin for what she did to you.

I can go on... My guy, just dey enjoy your life abeg... if ya CORRECT chick dey dia, take her out and enjoy ur life peacefully!

Re: My Ex Sends Me This Message After A Year by UjSizzle(f): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2012
190-the-clown:

Kiss me
*rolleyes* go play somewhere else smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? / When A Girl You Love Says She Is In A Relationship Wat Do U Do? / A Wetter Dripping Pussy help!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59