Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) - Religion (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) (39987 Views)

Is That Really Jesus? By Reno Omokri / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 12:12am On Dec 22, 2012
TroGunn:

"For to which of the angels did God ever say.." does not show the Christ is not the Archangel, just as Christ saying "Look at the fig tree and all the trees..." at Luke 21:29 does not mean the fig tree is not a tree. Heb 1v5 is all about highlighting Christ's superiority to angels in general.

You have reduced self to a one-scripture wonder in this thread, just so you hold on to previously held belief, though comprehensively proved to be inaccurate and with a lot of holes.

I sense we are flogging a dead horse on this one with you. It's more about your preheld belief than reason. For you being an 'ordinary' messenger of God means demeaning Christ, even though Christ loves nothing more than doing his Father's will.

The arguments and scriptures put forward here (thanks to every contributor) are more than sufficient to make a sincere person to see that Christ plays the role of Michael the Archangel (Chief or Leader of angels).

Respect must be accorded people like Obadiah777, who came in with a pre-conviction, but can freely reason and sees nothing wrong in changing their stance.

OP, what's ur stance? Has ur question been answered?

thanks.

Luke 21:29 did the work. Just want to be sure they are not two different persons who are mighty in heaven.

Jesus is archangel Michael.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 1:23am On Dec 22, 2012
plappville:

I just want you to throw more light on this please, I am not getting you because the scripture made it clear that the dead saints that rose appeared to many, so why did you its not "physical"?

Matthew 27:50-53 (KJV)
50 Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost.

51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

I believed this has been fulfilled, but it was physical no? so how did they appear to many?

John 5:25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, "and now is", when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

Verse 28 and 29 is not yet fulfiled because it talks about the resurrection of the rightous and the unrighteous. which shall be in the second coming of Christ.

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is "coming", in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; "they that have done good", unto the resurrection of life; and "they that have done evil", unto the resurrection of damnation.
WELL ITS LIKE THIS. THE FIRST FRUITS GOT SELECTED WITH WHAT IS KNOWN AS MOSES LAW. HOWEVER THEY ARE STILL HUMAN AND SUBJECT TO SIN. HOWEVER THEY GOT SELECTED BASED ON THE FACT THAT THEY DID NOT SUBSCRIBE TO OTHER DOCTRINES ( REVELATION 14 VS 4, WHICH OTHER DOCTRINE IS CALLED WOMEN OR IDOLS ). HOWEVER THEY ARE STILL IN A FALLEN STATE AND AS SUCH THE LORD IS NOT DEALING WITH THEM AND CANNOT WORK THROUGH THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY DEAD. SO HOW DOES THE LORD RECTIFY THAT SITUATION SO THAT HE CAN USE THEM AS HIS REPRESENTATIVES ON EARTH. HIS EYE ON EARTH. HIS TWO LAMPS BEFORE A WICKED WORLD. HE HAS TO UPLIFT THEM FROM SPIRITUAL DEATH AND FORGIVE THEIR SINCE RETROACTIVELY AND PROACTIVELY SO THAT THEY WILL STAY CONNECTED TO THE LORD FOREVER. HOW DOES HE DO THIS. HE SENDS A MAN FROM THEIR TRIBE OF ISRAEL, CHRIST, TO NAIL THEIR SINS ON THE CROSS FOREVER ( LEVITICUS 17 VS 11 ) ( MATTHEW 15 VS 24 ) ( ACTS 5 VS 31 ). AND ONCE CHRIST DIED AND RESSURECTED, THE COMPLETION NEEDED TO FORGIVE THE SINS OF THE ELECTED FIRST FRUIT WAS COMPLETE AND THEIR SPIRITS ( SOULS ) WAS LIFTED TO HEAVEN ( RECONNECTED TO THE FATHER ). THIS IS WHAT THAT VERSE IS TALKING ABOUT. THEY CAME OUT OF THEIR SPIRITUAL GRAVES. ITS SPIRITUAL NOT PHYSICAL. THEY AWOKE FROM THEIR SPIRITUAL DEATH AND THEN WENT AND MINISTERED TO MANY.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 1:36am On Dec 22, 2012
TroGunn:

You do err, when you say God directs evil to his people. God does not cause evil. He may permit it, but he's not the source of it. He may and will punish the wicked (obstinate and unfaithful ones) with destruction (absence of life) in his due time - that's not evil, that's divine punishment.
YOU DO ERR BRAH

AMOS 3 VS 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? <<<<< THE LORD IS THE ONE WHO DIRECTS EVIL TO APPROPRIATE PEOPLE

PROVERBS 16 VS 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

LAMENTATIONS 3 VS 38 Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good ? <<<< LORD DIERCTS EVIL TO WHOMEVER DESERVES IT. YOU DO ERR

ISAIAH 45 VS 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things <<< CREATES EVIL shocked TOTAL CONTRADICTION TO YOUR POINT 'GOD DOES NOT CAUSE EVIL' <<< I GUESS YOU ARE READING A DIFFERENT VERSION OF THE BIBLE CALLED 'HEATHEN BIBLE' grin grin WHO YOU THINK CREATED KATRINA AND HURRICANE SANDY AND THE JAPAN EARTHQUAKE ? MAN ? THE LORD DID THAT. ITS JUDGEMENT
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 5:09am On Dec 22, 2012
Boomark:

thanks.

Luke 21:29 did the work. Just want to be sure they are not two different persons who are mighty in heaven.

Great. That's the spirit, bro. And if think thru all the arguments for it, you'll see it makes perfect sense. And takes absolutely nothing away from Jesus greatness.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 7:58am On Dec 22, 2012
Boomark:

@truthislight and troguun

Hebrew 1v5 has proven that Michael and Christ are different persons. One is an angel while that other is not.

there is what is call a mind set and that is your case.

You have no case nor do you have an issue here.

Rather, you are acting more like the trinitarian that close there heart to the truth.

(well, you were a trinitarian not too long ago, may take some time to throw away some of the illusion)
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 8:10am On Dec 22, 2012
obadiah777: THOSE QUOTES ARE FROM JOB, AN ELECT OF ISRAEL, NOT HIS ADVISERS. THATS THE LORD SPEAKING THROUGH JOB. wink AND YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES TRUTHISLIGHT. THE ONLY TIME EVIL WILL HAPPEN TO THE RIGHTEOUS IS IF THE RIGHTEOUS DABBLE IN EVIL

PSALMS 125 VS 3 For the rod of the wicked shall not rest upon the lot of the righteous; lest the righteous put forth their hands unto iniquity. << ONLY IF THE RIGHTEOUS PUT THEIR HAND INTO INIQUITY IS WHEN EVIL WILL COMPASS THEM. YOU DO ERR *SMDH*

even job was initially wrongly saying/thinking that he is being punished by God befor he was corrected.

That was the reasons why God asked him all those questions, where he was when God created things?

You can belief whatever you wish.

Just dont let your belief in God be shattered when you see righteouse children and men like Jesus and his apostles being punish and killed.
Peace

1 Like

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 8:42am On Dec 22, 2012
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR BRAH

AMOS 3 VS 6 shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it? <<<<< THE LORD IS THE ONE WHO DIRECTS EVIL TO APPROPRIATE PEOPLE

PROVERBS 16 VS 4 The LORD hath made all things for himself: yea, even the wicked for the day of evil.

LAMENTATIONS 3 VS 38 Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good ? <<<< LORD DIERCTS EVIL TO WHOMEVER DESERVES IT. YOU DO ERR

ISAIAH 45 VS 7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things <<< CREATES EVIL shocked TOTAL CONTRADICTION TO YOUR POINT 'GOD DOES NOT CAUSE EVIL' <<< I GUESS YOU ARE READING A DIFFERENT VERSION OF THE BIBLE CALLED 'HEATHEN BIBLE' grin grin WHO YOU THINK CREATED KATRINA AND HURRICANE SANDY AND THE JAPAN EARTHQUAKE ? MAN ? THE LORD DID THAT. ITS JUDGEMENT

"Therefore hearken unto me, ye men of understanding: far be it from God, that he should do wickedness; and from the Almighty, that he should commit iniquity." (Job 34:10).

You sure need to put those scriptures into context.

1 Like

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 8:44am On Dec 22, 2012
Boomark:

thanks.

it will only clear up the scriptures for you.

And that result in more faith since no more "perceived" contradictions.
Peace
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2012
truthislight:

even job was initially wrongly saying/thinking that he is being punished by God befor he was corrected.

That was the reasons why God asked him all those questions, where he was when God created things?

You can belief whatever you wish.

Just dont let your belief in God be shattered when you see righteouse children and men like Jesus and his apostles being punish and killed.
Peace
YOU ERR NOT KNOWING THAT THE STORY OF JOB IS AN ALLEGORICAL REPRESENTATION OF THE PLIGHT OF ISRAEL. JOB IS ONE OF THE ELECT. HOWEVER ALL AROUND HIM THINGS ARE GOING BAD. THIS IS THE PLIGHT OF THE NON-ELECT MEMBERS OF ISRAEL. THEY ARE CAST DOWN FROM RULERSHIP OF THE EARTH TO BEING SLAVES UNDER THE GENTILE NATIONS ( LAMENTATIONS 2 VS 1 ) AND HIS CHILDREN IN THIS ALLEGORICAL REPRESENTATION OF ISRAEL ARE THE NON-ELECT STIFF NECKED ISRAELITES. IN THE STORY HIS CHILDREN WERE GIVING TO PARTYING A LOT AND ALL KINDS OF FOLLY. THIS IS WHY THEY GOT DESTROYED. HOWEVER JOB, EVEN THOUGH HIS LIFE WILL BE PROTECTED ( PROVERBS 16 VS 7 ) ( EZEKIEL 9 VS 6 ) ( JEREMIAH 15 VS 11 ) ( REVELATION 9 VS 4 ), SO EVEN THOUGH HIS LIFE IS PROTECTED, JUST BY BEING AN ISRAELITE IN A WORLD WHERE THE ISRAELITES HAVE BECOME THE SLAVES, HE WILL BY ASSOCIATION OF HERITAGE BE IN ANGUISH AT THE DESTROYING OF HIS NATION. THESE ARE THE SORES. THIS IS WHY HE IS IN ANGUISH. THIS IS AN ALLEGORICAL ACCOUNT OF THE TALE AND PLIGHT OF THE ELECT OF ISRAEL IN A GENTILE WORLD AND THE DESTRUCTION OF THE STIFF NECKED AND REBELLIOUS MEMBERS OF ISRAEL. YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES TRUTHISLIGHT.

AND I REPEAT. IF EVER IT WAS HUMANLY POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE TO BE RIGHTEOUS ? NO EVIL WHATSOEVER WILL BEFALL THEM ( PSALMS 125 VS 3 ) ( JOB 4 VS 7 ) ( JOB 8 VS 20 ) undecided
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
truthislight:

"Therefore hearken unto me, ye men of understanding: far be it from God, that he should do wickedness; and from the Almighty, that he should commit iniquity." (Job 34:10).

You sure need to put those scriptures into context.
WELL IF THE LORD DOES WHAT WE CONSIDER EVIL, IT IS NOT EVIL. KEEP IN MIND EVIL IS IF YOU ATTACK SOMEONE WHO HAS NOT PROVOKED YOU

ISAIAH 33 VS 1 Woe to thee that spoilest, and thou wast not spoiled; and dealest treacherously, and they dealt not treacherously with thee! << THIS IS EVIL. YOU STARTED SOMETHING WHEN NO ONE HAS DONE ANYTHING TO YOU.

PSALMS 55 VS 20 He hath put forth his hands against such as be at peace with him <<< THIS IS EVIL

NOW WHEN THE LORD DOES EVIL. IT IS NOT EVIL. IT IS RECOMPENSE FOR THE EVIL YOU HAVE DONE TO SOMEONE ELSE. TECHNICALLY IT IS EVIL. BUT IT IS RIGHTEOUS EVIL

REVELATION 19 VS 13 in righteousness he doth judge and make war. <<< LORD DOES EVIL RIGHTEOUSLY. ITS ALL RECOMPENSE. PAYBACK. HE WILL WAGE WAR AGAINST YOU IN JUDGEMENT FOR THE EVIL YOU DID. SO I DONT THINK I EVER SAID THE LORD DOES WICKEDNESS AS YOU POSTED, BECAUSE WICKEDNESS IS IF YOU DO EVIL TO SOMEONE WHO IS AT PEACE WITH YOU AND HAS DONE NOTHING TO YOU.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 4:52pm On Dec 22, 2012
obadiah777: WELL ITS LIKE THIS. THE FIRST FRUITS GOT SELECTED WITH WHAT IS KNOWN AS MOSES LAW. HOWEVER THEY ARE STILL HUMAN AND SUBJECT TO SIN. HOWEVER THEY GOT SELECTED BASED ON THE FACT THAT THEY DID NOT SUBSCRIBE TO OTHER DOCTRINES ( REVELATION 14 VS 4, WHICH OTHER DOCTRINE IS CALLED WOMEN OR IDOLS ). HOWEVER THEY ARE STILL IN A FALLEN STATE AND AS SUCH THE LORD IS NOT DEALING WITH THEM AND CANNOT WORK THROUGH THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE SPIRITUALLY DEAD. SO HOW DOES THE LORD RECTIFY THAT SITUATION SO THAT HE CAN USE THEM AS HIS REPRESENTATIVES ON EARTH. HIS EYE ON EARTH. HIS TWO LAMPS BEFORE A WICKED WORLD. HE HAS TO UPLIFT THEM FROM SPIRITUAL DEATH AND FORGIVE THEIR SINCE RETROACTIVELY AND PROACTIVELY SO THAT THEY WILL STAY CONNECTED TO THE LORD FOREVER. HOW DOES HE DO THIS. HE SENDS A MAN FROM THEIR TRIBE OF ISRAEL, CHRIST, TO NAIL THEIR SINS ON THE CROSS FOREVER ( LEVITICUS 17 VS 11 ) ( MATTHEW 15 VS 24 ) ( ACTS 5 VS 31 ). AND ONCE CHRIST DIED AND RESSURECTED, THE COMPLETION NEEDED TO FORGIVE THE SINS OF THE ELECTED FIRST FRUIT WAS COMPLETE AND THEIR SPIRITS ( SOULS ) WAS LIFTED TO HEAVEN ( RECONNECTED TO THE FATHER ). THIS IS WHAT THAT VERSE IS TALKING ABOUT. THEY CAME OUT OF THEIR SPIRITUAL GRAVES. ITS SPIRITUAL NOT PHYSICAL. THEY AWOKE FROM THEIR SPIRITUAL DEATH AND THEN WENT AND MINISTERED TO MANY.

Ok, so it was spiritual and the writer could go the extend to illustrate how they appeared to people as if He withnessed it.

What about verse 28 and 29.? we can see that Jesus was talking about two events the verse 25 was the fulfilled.

Isn’t that the resurrection of the just and the unjust? Isn't the resurrection of those who sleep in the dust of the earth, i mean
the deads, wasn’t their resurrection to take place in the end of the age? (Matt. 13:39-40)

28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is "coming", in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; "they that have done good", unto the resurrection of life; and "they that have done evil", unto the resurrection of damnation.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 22, 2012
plappville:

Ok, so it was spiritual and the writer could go the extend to illustrate how they appeared to people as if He withnessed it.

What about verse 28 and 29.? we can see that Jesus was talking about two events the verse 25 was the fulfilled.

Isn’t that the resurrection of the just and the unjust? Isn't the resurrection of those who sleep in the dust of the earth, i mean
the deads, wasn’t their resurrection to take place in the end of the age? (Matt. 13:39-40)

YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN HAVE SPIRITUAL AWAKENING IN A PHYSICAL BODY RIGHT ? THATS WHY THEY WENT AND APPEARED AND PREACHED TO MANY AFTER BEING RESSURECTED FROM THE SPIRITUAL GRAVE THEY WERE IN. YOU DO KNOW THAT THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE IN SPIRITUAL GRAVES AS WE SPEAK. FOR EXAMPLE ATHEISTS ARE IN SPIRITUAL GRAVE.

VERSE 28 MEANS ALL THOSE IN SPIRITUAL GRAVES. BECAUSE THOSE OF US NOT IN THE GRAVE, WE HEAR HIS VOICE THROUGH THE COMFORTER. THE WORDS OF THE BIBLE, THAT IS. THESE WORDS IN THE BIBLE ARE HIS SPIRIT.

VERSE 29 MEANS THOSE OF US WHO HEAR HIS VOICE THROUGH THE SCRIPTURES WILL WAKE UP, WHICH I HAVE, TO THE RESSURECTION OF LIFE AND IN THE NEXT WORLD, RULERSHIP. HOWEVER SOME WILL NOT WAKEN TO THE WORD UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE WHICH IS WHEN HE ARRIVES. THOSE WILL WAKEN TO DAMNATION WHICH IS SECOND DEATH. HOWEVER THIS ONLY APPLIES TO THE GENTILES. THE JEWS HAVE GONE PAST THIS PHASE. THE JEWS WHO DID NOT AWAKEN TO THE WORD ARE ALREADY IN SECOND DEATH AND HAVE BEEN FOR AROUND 2000 YEARS NOW. AS SCRIPTURE SAYS, JEW FIRST AND THEN GENTILES NEXT

WHEN CHRIST COMES, THE SECOND DEATH OF THE JEWS END. THE SUFFERING OF NEGROS END. TIME FOR US TO RULE IN RIGHTEOUSNESS. ONLY THE ELECT. 144,000. THE REST WILL JUST BE CITIZENS IN THE KINGDOM BUT BY ASSOCIATION OF THEIR FELLOW NEGROS BEING IN CONTROL OF THE WORLD, THEY WILL BE GREAT AND RESPECTED BY ASSOCIATION. TIME FOR THE OTHER GENTILE NATIONS TO TASTE HELL.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2012
obadiah777: WELL IF THE LORD DOES WHAT WE CONSIDER EVIL, IT IS NOT EVIL. KEEP IN MIND EVIL IS IF YOU ATTACK SOMEONE WHO HAS NOT PROVOKED YOU

ISAIAH 33 VS 1 Woe to thee that spoilest, and thou wast not spoiled; and dealest treacherously, and they dealt not treacherously with thee! << THIS IS EVIL. YOU STARTED SOMETHING WHEN NO ONE HAS DONE ANYTHING TO YOU.

PSALMS 55 VS 20 He hath put forth his hands against such as be at peace with him <<< THIS IS EVIL

NOW WHEN THE LORD DOES EVIL. IT IS NOT EVIL. IT IS RECOMPENSE FOR THE EVIL YOU HAVE DONE TO SOMEONE ELSE. TECHNICALLY IT IS EVIL. BUT IT IS RIGHTEOUS EVIL

REVELATION 19 VS 13 in righteousness he doth judge and make war. <<< LORD DOES EVIL RIGHTEOUSLY. ITS ALL RECOMPENSE. PAYBACK. HE WILL WAGE WAR AGAINST YOU IN JUDGEMENT FOR THE EVIL YOU DID. SO I DONT THINK I EVER SAID THE LORD DOES WICKEDNESS AS YOU POSTED, BECAUSE WICKEDNESS IS IF YOU DO EVIL TO SOMEONE WHO IS AT PEACE WITH YOU AND HAS DONE NOTHING TO YOU.

mumbo jimbo.

Keep going around in circle.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 4:10pm On Dec 23, 2012
obadiah777: YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN HAVE SPIRITUAL AWAKENING IN A PHYSICAL BODY RIGHT ? THATS WHY THEY WENT AND APPEARED AND PREACHED TO MANY AFTER BEING RESSURECTED FROM THE SPIRITUAL GRAVE THEY WERE IN. YOU DO KNOW THAT THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE IN SPIRITUAL GRAVES AS WE SPEAK. FOR EXAMPLE ATHEISTS ARE IN SPIRITUAL GRAVE.

VERSE 28 MEANS ALL THOSE IN SPIRITUAL GRAVES. BECAUSE THOSE OF US NOT IN THE GRAVE, WE HEAR HIS VOICE THROUGH THE COMFORTER. THE WORDS OF THE BIBLE, THAT IS. THESE WORDS IN THE BIBLE ARE HIS SPIRIT.

VERSE 29 MEANS THOSE OF US WHO HEAR HIS VOICE THROUGH THE SCRIPTURES WILL WAKE UP, WHICH I HAVE, TO THE RESSURECTION OF LIFE AND IN THE NEXT WORLD, RULERSHIP. HOWEVER SOME WILL NOT WAKEN TO THE WORD UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE WHICH IS WHEN HE ARRIVES. THOSE WILL WAKEN TO DAMNATION WHICH IS SECOND DEATH. HOWEVER THIS ONLY APPLIES TO THE GENTILES. THE JEWS HAVE GONE PAST THIS PHASE. THE JEWS WHO DID NOT AWAKEN TO THE WORD ARE ALREADY IN SECOND DEATH AND HAVE BEEN FOR AROUND 2000 YEARS NOW. AS SCRIPTURE SAYS, JEW FIRST AND THEN GENTILES NEXT

WHEN CHRIST COMES, THE SECOND DEATH OF THE JEWS END. THE SUFFERING OF NEGROS END. TIME FOR US TO RULE IN RIGHTEOUSNESS. ONLY THE ELECT. 144,000. THE REST WILL JUST BE CITIZENS IN THE
KINGDOM BUT BY ASSOCIATION OF THEIR FELLOW NEGROS BEING IN CONTROL OF THE WORLD, THEY WILL BE GREAT AND RESPECTED BY ASSOCIATION. TIME FOR THE OTHER GENTILE NATIONS TO TASTE HELL.

Na waoh for ur interpretations oooo shocked shocked
Well i'm not going agree or disagre with them. But i believe many of biblical stories happen physically.
The Apostles withnessed many and they proved this.

2 Peter 16 For we did not follow cleverly devised myths when we made known to you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but we were eyewitnesses of his majesty. 17 For when he received honor and glory from God the Father, and the voice was borne to him by the Majestic Glory, “This is my beloved Son,[i] with whom I am well pleased,” 18 we ourselves heard this very voice borne from heaven, for we were with him on the holy mountain. 19 And we have the prophetic word more fully confirmed, to which you will do well to pay attention as to a lamp shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts, 20 knowing this first of all, that ""no prophecy of Scripture comes from someone's own interpretation"". 21 For no prophecy was ever produced by the will of man, but men spoke from God as they were carried along by the Holy Spirit.

Just one question, is the Holy Spirit behind all this your interpretations?
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by pastormustwacc: 6:23pm On Dec 23, 2012
Na wa o for all them them big big scriptures and interpretations
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 6:26pm On Dec 23, 2012
pastormustwacc: Na wa o for all them them big big scriptures and interpretations

You be logicboy?

OLAADEGBU:

Logicboy, Methinks you ought to win NL poster of the year with the way you are stringing along all these religious folks both in the Islam and religion sections.

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by sunkoye: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2012
Boomark:

thanks.

Ah.. hw could God be an arch angel at the same time here. U need to understand when the word angel is use in a particuar context. If I said u are an angel does nt makes u a real one. Try and read btw the lines. The word of God is not just for ordinary human to deciper. Peace.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 24, 2012
plappville:

You be logicboy?

I am not affiliated with that one in any way. . .
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:44pm On Dec 25, 2012
*dhtml:

plappville was referring to Logicboy, are you one and the same?
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2012
*dhtml:

So who are you fooling then? or should we say bro..Ola is faking this up? undecided
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2012
*dhtml:

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 8:00pm On Dec 25, 2012
sunkoye:
Ah.. hw could God be an arch angel at the same time here. U need to understand when the word angel is use in a particuar context. If I said u are an angel does nt makes u a real one. Try and read btw the lines. The word of God is not just for ordinary human to deciper. Peace.

This is how.

New International Version
(©1984)
On that day the LORD will
shield those who live in
Jerusalem, so that the
feeblest among them will
be like David, and the
house of David will be like
God, like the Angel of the
LORD going before them.

God is a title. The angel is God but not equal to God the Father, his God. So Jesus is that angel who is like God(the Father).

1 Like

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 11:34pm On Dec 25, 2012
@OLAADEGBU

plappville was referring to Logicboy, are you one and the same?

whats your business with the tread owner? his contributions were not videos and cartoons like yours,it was sanitised! your treads are not sanitised and even my one on one with you if you can remember see the tread that i engaged you;https://www.nairaland.com/870257/worship-one-true-god-not/11
you abandoned the tread here on page 11, since August without explanation! do you answer my question? NOOOOO!

pls stop advertising your treads here! ok! upload more videos and cartoons,insult the bible with your videos and go for builders of your categories;.... chukwudi44.free123.true2God,ihedinobi,Ubenedictus et all...stop inviting people here so as not to derail your tread,ok!

You create a tread since 3 months ago, and you are still on page 7! ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa! that is a shame!

this particular tread was created a month and 8 days after your own, Nov 14, and its now on page 39, more than 5 times encapsulated your so called tread? what a shame!

Anyway,pls stop advertising your treads here! ok! upload more videos and cartoons you are free! we deal with raw facts and not DISTORTED FACTS, olodo!

3 Likes

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by true2god: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2012
BARRISTERS: @OLAADEGBU

whats your business with the tread owner? his contributions were not videos and cartoons like yours,it was sanitised! your treads are not sanitised and even my one on one with you if you can remember see the tread that i engaged you;https://www.nairaland.com/870257/worship-one-true-god-not/11
you abandoned the tread here on page 11, since August without explanation! do you answer my question? NOOOOO!

pls stop advertising your treads here! ok! upload more videos and cartoons,insult the bible with your videos and go for builders of your categories;.... chukwudi44.free123.true2God,ihedinobi,Ubenedictus et all...stop inviting people here so as not to derail your tread,ok!

You create a tread since 3 months ago, and you are still on page 7! ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaa! that is a shame!

this particular tread was created a month and 8 days after your own, Nov 14, and its now on page 39, more than 5 times encapsulated your so called tread? what a shame!

Anyway,pls stop advertising your treads here! ok! upload more videos and cartoons you are free! we deal with raw facts and not DISTORTED FACTS, olodo!
Even in dis holiday period u neva stop ur stupidity, i wonda the type of person u r (if u cannot even respect the sanity or sanctity of a season).

I wonder hw u get along in a secular world. U need a paradigm shift bro!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 3:39pm On Dec 26, 2012
@True2God
You actually ran away since page 30,..9 pages ago,you dodged the question posed to you;
Even in dis holiday period u neva stop ur stupidity, i wonda the type of person u r (if u cannot even respect the sanity or sanctity of a season)I wonder hw u get along in a secular world. U need a paradigm shift bro!.

here is the question again;

[size=14pt]True2God claiming a proud member of ASSEMLIES OF GOD church confirmed on page 20[/size];
Thats the issue, i am not a catholic.[size=14pt] I worship with the assemlies of God church.[/size] The issue most JW hav is dat anytime their falsehood is being laid bare u guys assume its a catholic.

i actually loved his stout devotion to the church, but few question, among load of discoveries,

1, During World War I, The Weekly Evangel, an official publication of the Assemblies of God, carried this prediction: "We are not yet in the Armageddon struggle proper, but at its commencement, and it may be, if students of prophecy read the signs aright, that Christ will come before the present war closes, and before Armageddon...The war preliminary to Armageddon, it seems, has commenced." (April 10, 1917 edtion, page 3).
Other editions speculated that the end would come no later than [size=14pt]1934 or 1935[/size] ( May 13, 1916 pp 6-9 etc)

These predictions failed.

(true2God and failed prophecy part 1a)

is Reverend Benny Hinn an Assemblies of God minister?.
you may see these links before you answer so that you dont neccesarily edit answers!

http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/benny_hinn_sets_prophetic_dates.htm

or

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/assemblies_of_god.htm

(true2God and failed prophecy part 1b)

assemblies of God doctrines;

a.HOLY LAUGHTER HERESY
b,SPEAKING IN TONGUES HERESY
c,LOSING SALVATION HERESY
d,FAITH HEALING SERVICES (DELIVERANCE)

i would love to disccuss above doctrine of yours, but first

a.HOLY LAUGHTER HERESY

is it true that there is actualy a doctrine of yours whereby you guys laugh like a jackall and disguise the abnormal laugh as a.HOLY LAUGHTER?
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
Boomark:

This is how.

(©1984)
shield those who live in
Jerusalem, so that the
feeblest among them will
be like David, and the
LORD going before them.

God is a title. The angel is God but not equal to God the Father, his God. So Jesus is that angel who is like God(the Father).

SEE MY BRODA JUST FINISH MATTER GBAM ....waoo GOd don reveal things for this forum oooo..Hallelujah!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
Barrister: whats your business with the tread owner? his contributions were not videos and cartoons like yours,it was sanitised!

grin grin grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
Boomark:

This is how.

(©1984)
shield those who live in
Jerusalem, so that the
feeblest among them will
be like David, and the
LORD going before them.

Is high time you tell that to PopeItalo.... grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
BARRISTERS: @True2God
You actually ran away since page 30,..9 pages ago,you dodged the question posed to you;

here is the question again;

[size=14pt]True2God claiming a proud member of ASSEMLIES OF GOD church confirmed on page 20[/size];

i actually loved his stout devotion to the church, but few question, among load of discoveries,

1, During World War I, The Weekly Evangel, an official publication of the Assemblies of God, carried this prediction: "We are not yet in the Armageddon struggle proper, but at its commencement, and it may be, if students of prophecy read the signs aright, that Christ will come before the present war closes, and before Armageddon...The war preliminary to Armageddon, it seems, has commenced." (April 10, 1917 edtion, page 3).
Other editions speculated that the end would come no later than [size=14pt]1934 or 1935[/size] ( May 13, 1916 pp 6-9 etc)

These predictions failed.

(true2God and failed prophecy part 1a)

is Reverend Benny Hinn an Assemblies of God minister?.
you may see these links before you answer so that you dont neccesarily edit answers!

http://www.aloha.net/~mikesch/benny_hinn_sets_prophetic_dates.htm

or

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Wolves/assemblies_of_god.htm

(true2God and failed prophecy part 1b)

assemblies of God doctrines;

a.HOLY LAUGHTER HERESY
b,SPEAKING IN TONGUES HERESY
c,LOSING SALVATION HERESY
d,FAITH HEALING SERVICES (DELIVERANCE)

i would love to disccuss above doctrine of yours, but first

a.HOLY LAUGHTER HERESY

is it true that there is actualy a doctrine of yours whereby you guys laugh like a jackall and disguise the abnormal laugh as a.HOLY LAUGHTER?

True2god respect herself wen I gave her/,him a free leave from my thread he was about to derail this morning. He is known for this act now....always out of topic... grin grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by pastormustwacc: 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
This thread don turn to something else. . .
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 7:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
plappville:

Is high time you tell that to PopeItalo.... grin

grin

Italo disappeared when i asked him a question he cannot answer truthfully. Even ubenedictus. I have not seen them for a while now.

1 Like

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 7:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
plappville:

SEE MY BRODA JUST FINISH MATTER GBAM ....waoo GOd don reveal things for this forum oooo..Hallelujah!

E clear no be small.

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (Reply)

Young Woman Beats Drums In Church (Video, Photos) / How Illuminati Collapsed Tb Joshua Guest House (synagogue Church Of All Nation) / Reasons Why You Must Not Go To Hell Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.