Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

What's Your Greatest Fear? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Greatest Fear? (9905 Views)

Your Greatest Achievement This Year / What Were Your Greatest Fears As A Child? / What Is Your Greatest Phobia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by kunletech: 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
Rapmoney: I am afraid of being rap-ed by a woman grin

hahahah! Na you enjoynaw
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by rodeo0070(m): 1:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
My fears are-
*Poverty.
*Confined spaces (that's why I won't do anything that will earn me prison).
*Short unfulfilled life.
* Diminished mental and physical performance at old age...
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by evatee(m): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
360command: I am afraid of heights!
is that ur greatest fear? olodo
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by jidesamuel(m): 1:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
poverty shocked shocked shocked
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by Moshkom(m): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
DEAtH

Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by Shevmaen(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2012
I fear Alien Invasion.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by Olamyyde(m): 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
Anybody that says he/she has no fear is lying. Nelsom mandela said "courage isnt the absence of fear, but the triumph over it" meaning the only time one can be brave is when he is afraid. Dont get me wrong, there is a diffence between having a fear and being afraid. Being afraid means letting your fear control you. There are 6 types of fears:
fear of death
fear of poverty(most destructive)
fear of bad health
fear of loss of loved ones
fear of criticism(mostly exhibited by teenagers)
fear of old age.
All other fears are grouped under these fears. Well for me, im afraid of the price of garri increasing
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
I'm afraid of Red mosquitoes ooo
I hate em,wen they bit u...u fit die ooo
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by ghettodreamz(m): 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2012
Making Heaven and reigning with the King Of Glory after this earthly race is over.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by salt1: 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
Fear of not hearing the sound of the trumpet for the trumpet shall sound and the dead and living saints will arise to meet Jesus in the air.

The rapture is so real to me that other issues don't really matter.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by Olamyyde(m): 1:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
Anybody that says he/she has no fear is lying. Nelsom mandela said "courage isnt the absence of fear, but the triumph over it" meaning the only time one can be brave is when he is afraid. Dont get me wrong, there is a diffence between having a fear and being afraid. Being afraid means letting your fear control you. There are 6 types of fears:
fear of death
fear of bad health
fear of old age.
All other fears are grouped under these fears. Well for me, im afraid of the price of garri increasing.
I conclude by saying "the only thing we have to fear is fear itself"
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by Originakalokalo(m): 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
I fear the future.now was once a future i thought of,but most of my dreams are not fulfilled.then the future seems uncertain too.

I fear Old age plus poverty.when i will be miles away from my love ones,and alone, and without any means of survival.

These are my fears.they are deep in my system,may God deliver me from them all.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by Olamyyde(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2012
Anybody that says he/she has no fear is lying. Nelson mandela said "courage isnt the absence of fear, but the triumph over it" meaning the only time one can be brave is when he is afraid. Dont get me wrong, there is a diffence between having a fear and being afraid. Being afraid means letting your fear control you. There are 6 types of fears:
fear of death
fear of bad health
fear of old age.
All other fears are grouped under these fears. Well for me, im afraid of the price of garri increasing.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by Truckpusher(m): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2012
I fear that when I die my family will forget to put my weed and a bottle of spirit inside my casket...I need to be high while entertaining questions from the heavenly judges, make dem no go catch me mugu.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by eros(m): 1:58pm On Nov 15, 2012
Poverty and Death
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by Orikinla(m): 2:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
INFINITY.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by leslieu63(m): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
You must learn to ignore ur fear, when u are afraid u can act, when u can't act u can't defend when u can't defend u die.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by honeric01(m): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
yuzedo: Nothing.
I am Yuzedo. I killed my worst fear with my bare hands! angry

I fear cockroach die sha! embarassed

Yet you no fit kill cockroach? grin grin grin

see one under your armpit o. shocked shocked
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by Imoobot(m): 2:02pm On Nov 15, 2012
Losing my ATM card.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by honeric01(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
ItsModella: Acrophobia (fear of height)
Aquaphobia (fear of water)
Ophidiophobia/Snakephobia
Peniaphobia (fear of poverty)

You dey fear air
you dey fear water
you dey fear land (snakes)

Where you come dey live now since you cant stay on the ground so you don't get bitten, hates height and water? grin
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by honeric01(m): 2:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
Moshkom: DEAtH

Why fear what you can't conquer?
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by beejaay: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
Olamyyde: Anybody that says he/she has no fear is lying. Nelson mandela said "courage isnt the absence of fear, but the triumph over it" meaning the only time one can be brave is when he is afraid. Dont get me wrong, there is a diffence between having a fear and being afraid. Being afraid means letting your fear control you. There are 6 types of fears:
fear of death
fear of bad health
fear of old age.
bros u can be free of fear if u truely want to. fear is nothing more but identification with the mind, not surrendering to every moment that comes. by trying to reject or question every moment while using the past to project into the future and seeing the present moment moment as a means to an end not end in itself we invite fear which manifest itself in the egoistic body.conquering fear is what every religions preach, its the in-thing of spirituality itself.Islam means surrender while jesus Christ said be awake like the master. how can one be awake if we always fear what it is (something we cannot change). too much attachement to the past bringeth fear (things like videos, pictures, Award gifts and many more)
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by beejaay: 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2012
honeric01:

Why fear what you can't conquer?

thank you so much for your superb short answer.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by k2039: 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2012
everystep87:

Fulfilling your desire or not,you will still die. Why not fear God.

So because I will die,I shouldnt leave my mark on this earth
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by GeneralGaricks: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
safarigirl: Apart from failure (which everyone seems to fear) What would you say is your greatest fear?

I'm afraid my loved ones will leave me some day. I Know everyone will die one day..but I dread the day I will have to say my final goodbye to my dad, cos I'm so attached to him.

I'm also not looking forward to the end of the world...I'm not one of those people that sing "I will be happy in heaven" cos I won't deny that I'm still attached to 'things of the world' like family and friends....and the internet

Kindly share yours

My greatest fear is that they made people believe my daughter won an aeroplane but it never happened...
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by beejaay: 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
k2039:

So because I will die,I shouldnt leave my mark on this earth
which mark bros. there is nothing great about things (people talk about doing great things). thing is thing.if people like they talk about you for eon, it doesnt change anything where u will be atleast none has gone there and come back (silence is golden cos its only there we realize our true self
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by alarm4: 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
name not found in Book of life>rapture>hell fire
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by lexluthur007(m): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2012
chai:$ na death,plus hell fire.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by raystanley(m): 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
I'M FEARLESS! BUT AFRAID OF HUMAN BEINGS, DOWN TO THE BLACKS , MOST ESPECIALLY, NIGERIANS THE WORST OF THEM ALL, THE YORUBA'S (NATURAL MISREABLE THIEVES &BUNCH OF BETRAYALS)
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by honeric01(m): 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2012
I don't understand o, if most of us believe that this world is going to end someday and it's going to be destroyed, why then are we after what we will plant and get in this world? why fear to die even though you hear that there are better things in heaven when you die? undecided
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by sharubutu(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2012
Poverty! Poverty!! Poverty!!! I fear poverty even more than death.
Re: What's Your Greatest Fear? by ouigy99(m): 2:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
safarigirl: Apart from failure (which everyone seems to fear) What would you say is your greatest fear?

I'm afraid my loved ones will leave me some day. I Know everyone will die one day..but I dread the day I will have to say my final goodbye to my dad, cos I'm so attached to him.

I'm also not looking forward to the end of the world...I'm not one of those people that sing "I will be happy in heaven" cos I won't deny that I'm still attached to 'things of the world' like family and friends....and the internet

Kindly share yours
I remember vividly when i used to cry all the times at night (i was like 8 years old). One day my dad came up to me and asked me why i was crying... i looked up to him and told him... "Am sorry dad, i was only imagining the day you would die"... From his facial expression, i knew he must have said in his mind; "WTF"?. Anyways, more than 20 long years has gone bye, he is still alive and strong, but i am still scared of that fateful day. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mtn Cheat Codes For Airtime & Data 2023 [june Updated] / How Much Do You Spend On Electricity In Nigeria??? / Lol,lmao,lfmao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.