Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum (3503 Views)

I Am The Sexiest Man In Nollywood - Benson Okonkwo [pictured] / "I Am Nigeria's Sexiest Man"- Benson Okonkwo / Iyanya Is The Sexiest Man Alive! – Redsheet Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by Lanreclassic(m): 2:50am On Nov 15, 2012
[img]http://4.bp..com/-YtIgrolUQ5M/UKQ1bUbhEuI/AAAAAAAAC2c/rf_Gc30dV6E/s1600/peoplecover_205x273.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-k0l9wVQfoZ8/UKQ1c7cta5I/AAAAAAAAC2k/EslScNBPgP0/s1600/channing-tatum-435.jpg[/img]

Magic Mike star, Channing Tatum has been named People magazine’s Sexiest Man Alive for 2012.Ladies what do you think?...are you impressed?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 15, 2012
Long overdue cool. Hawt hawt hawt and also a very good dancer. No one talks about Channing more than I do and of course trust my husband not to agree with me that he is good looking. grin

Van vicker should take the back seat now or better still missyb and chaircover can now have him cool
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by 1ndidi2(f): 8:25am On Nov 15, 2012
Hmmm!

Hmmm!

Not really feeling him!

His facial features are regular to me

His body,well I don't dig muscles much!

O well 'sexy' is in the eye of the beholder! I'll pass.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by amiskurie(m): 9:38am On Nov 15, 2012
RUBBISH!
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by Enoquin(f): 9:40am On Nov 15, 2012
Of course! I love the way his lip twitches in his movies as if he is trying so hard not to smile...yes, deserves it...even though these pics don't do him enough justice
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2012
FOR WHERE?

HAVE YOU TAKEN A SECOND LOOK AT CHELSEA'S COACH; ROBERTO DI MATTEO.......
wink wink
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 15, 2012
tmabin: FOR WHERE?

HAVE YOU TAKEN A SECOND LOOK AT CHELSEA'S COACH; ROBERTO DI MATTEO.......
wink wink
. U mean chel shit coach?
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
Lawd!! He is hot need i say more
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
He's not all that.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
after the guys read these comments, they'll wonder why they had to drink so much beer lipsrsealed
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by tellwisdom: 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2012
What's sexy about this left eye guy??angry
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
When a man considers a woman 'sexy', the meaning and implication is very clear: He would definitely want to Bleep her brains out if the opportunity presents itself. Simple. On the other hand, when a woman (including married and supposedly 'virtuous' ones, *clears throat*) considers a man "sexy", I'm not quite sure what that implies anymore. Just thinking out loud, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by slimyem: 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
The guy aint all that IMO...
My Ryan Gosling is far sexier and hotter!!!
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by wildorchid(f): 8:22pm On Nov 15, 2012
J12: He's not all that.

Are you all that? Jealousy tongue tongue

@topic
he's hot jare, i need a piece of that.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by Riskymallam: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
What's my business in this?
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by MissyB3(f): 1:21am On Nov 25, 2012
jennykadry: Long overdue cool. Hawt hawt hawt and also a very good dancer. No one talks about Channing more than I do and of course trust my husband not to agree with me that he is good looking. grin

Van vicker should take the back seat now or better still missyb and chaircover can now have him cool
Finally! **Sigh of relief and satisfaction** cheesy kiss

I'll choose Van Vicker and many other Naija/Ghanaian men over that dude up there.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by Nobody: 1:22am On Nov 25, 2012
Hot hot hot hot hot hot hot!

Hot!
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by Nobody: 3:09am On Nov 25, 2012
Missy_B:

I'll choose Van Vicker and many other Naija/Ghanaian men over that dude up there.

Go and watch .....magic mike and the vow...... Van does not come close at all.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by Kolade9(m): 5:09am On Nov 25, 2012
shey eleyi lo sesy? abi oju n dun yin. ko ti e ni ishan abi packsi kan kan.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2012
Missy_B:

Missy B I am dissapointed. cry cry cry cry cry cry

@Topic, about time. That dude is freaking hot, I mean he is freaking HOT..and such a good actor as well.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by drejunior: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
Hey dis guy is perfect his packs aя̩̥̊ε̲̣ awesome and infact he is very cool but I still prefer brad Pitt to him
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by gwenwuby(f): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2012
Iv seen d movie magic mike, so in my generosity I'll give him a pass mark. Bt sexiest man alive? C'mon my dad aint dead naw... grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by Oahray: 2:10pm On Nov 26, 2012
dre junior: Hey dis guy is perfect his packs aя̩̥̊ε̲̣ awesome and infact he is very cool but I still prefer brad Pitt to him
thought you were a guy. Na wa.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by Oahray: 2:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
jennykadry: Long overdue cool. Hawt hawt hawt and also a very good dancer. No one talks about Channing more than I do and of course trust my husband not to agree with me that he is good looking . grin

pro01: When a man considers a woman 'sexy', the meaning and implication is very clear: He would definitely want to Bleep her brains out if the opportunity presents itself. Simple. On the other hand, when a woman ( including married and supposedly 'virtuous' ones , *clears throat*) considers a man "sexy", I'm not quite sure what that implies anymore. Just thinking out loud, lol.
Hehehehe... Am I the only one who saw this?
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by mamagee3(f): 3:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
What's so sexy about this man?

Btw, why do they give the term "sexiest man alive" to white men only?

They make it look like black men are ugly
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by Oahray: 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
mama-gee:
What's so sexy about this man?

Btw, why do they give the term "sexiest man alive" to white men only?

They make it look like black men are ugly
no mind them. I am waaaaaaaay sexier than him.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by noskybanj(m): 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
TAAAAAAAA, WETIN FINE 4 DER? ABI NA because HIM FAIR? If I hear say dat tin na sexy. Mtcheweeee.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by AceMiss: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
slimyem: The guy aint all that IMO...
. See H.U.M.A.N B.E.I.N.G! Nobody(and I mean nobody looks better than Channing Tatum). Who the heck is Ryan G when Channing T is in the building(he looks so magical in "The Vow"wink.
He's not the Bomb,he's the freaking Explosion!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by elrony(m): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2012
Nt rwily dat sexy...kinda overrated compared 2 mr ibu..

Cristiano sexy pass dis guy...
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by Nobody: 12:46am On Dec 14, 2012
AceMiss: . See H.U.M.A.N B.E.I.N.G! Nobody(and I mean nobody looks better than Channing Tatum). Who the heck is Ryan G when Channing T is in the building(he looks so magical in "The Vow"wink.
He's not the Bomb,he's the freaking Explosion!
Following you just because of this comment. LOL We have something in common.
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by Nobody: 4:23am On Dec 14, 2012
slimyem: The guy aint all that IMO...

Ryan what?
Re: Meet The Sexiest Man Alive -channing Tatum by slimyem: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2012
jennykadry:

Ryan what?
Gosling...grin!!
There's something "bolo-ish" abour Channing jor..and "bolo" isn't hot or sexy to me.Besides,his face is just regular!

(1) (Reply)

Lmao! This Funny Man Haircut And Barca Agbada Caused A Stand Still In Lagos / 12 Years A Slave Actress Lupita Nyong'o Shares Throwback ( Photo) / Omg! Meet Another Busty Nigerian Lady – See Exclusive Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.