Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:56 PM

Interactive Banner Designers Are Going Crazy--catch The Cockcroach - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Interactive Banner Designers Are Going Crazy--catch The Cockcroach (1694 Views)

How Do I Create An Interactive Website / Web Designers Are Not God. Build Or Create Your Own Professional Website Today / Where Can I Download Interactive Tutorial For Acca. F1,f2,f3,f4,: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interactive Banner Designers Are Going Crazy--catch The Cockcroach by spikesC(m): 5:02am On Nov 15, 2012
While looking for an old game to download and replay, i met this banner ad. It's an interactive banner ad which asks you to catch the cockroach for a chance to win an Ipad2 shocked shocked shocked
You control the slippers and try to hit the roach. Mehhn, the thing too fast o, i just decided to post it here so that if anyone sees it next time, make una help me kill am grin grin grin

I no fit shout

1 Like

Re: Interactive Banner Designers Are Going Crazy--catch The Cockcroach by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
Yeah, saw this on Yahoo.

You can NEVER catch that. As soon as you tap that mouse button you're off to the landing page.

Very practical way to grab the viewer's attention.

(1) (Reply)

Who's The Cheapest Domain Registrar? / Review This Website If You Can! A Possible Nairaland Competitor? / How To Increase Website Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.