Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,769 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Classy Girls Don't Have Tattoo's -; Uche Elendu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Classy Girls Don't Have Tattoo's -; Uche Elendu (5567 Views)

Uche Elendu Welcomes 2nd Baby This Morning / Uche Elendu Denies Marriage Break-Up Rumor / Uche Elendu's Marriage Allegedly Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Classy Girls Don't Have Tattoo's -; Uche Elendu by homesteady(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2012
'Classy girl's dont have tattoo's' i bet, this tweet's of her's wouldn't go free without some serious lashing from her fellow actress,who have tattoo's on any part of their bodies.I can set a bet with my whole money that Tonto Dikeh will be the first to do the lashing.
I have always like Uche Elendu because she says the truth,and she's like 'Damn the consequences',she doesn't care whose ox is gored.
Well in my own opinion,a girl is not supposed to have a tatto,because girls claim they are so soft and they should be treated like QUEEN's.But why are these same girls going throught the pains of getting a tattoo.To be honest,anytime i think of getting a tattoo,i'll just remember the pain of the needle.
As for me,if Rihanna can undergo so much pain from getting those tattoo's on her body,then she is also strong enough to receive all those blows and beating from Chris Brown.
Do you think a girl should have a tattoo? And why?

1 Like

Re: Classy Girls Don't Have Tattoo's -; Uche Elendu by k2039: 11:25am On Nov 15, 2012
Uche Elendu made maximum sense

1 Like

Re: Classy Girls Don't Have Tattoo's -; Uche Elendu by asagal(f): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Beautiful woman, i agree wt u kiss
Re: Classy Girls Don't Have Tattoo's -; Uche Elendu by Airforce1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
i agree with her
Re: Classy Girls Don't Have Tattoo's -; Uche Elendu by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
this is the problem with an average African: hypocrisy!
okay, how are you better off those that have tattoos. I dont support tattoos but every adult have a mind of his/her own and they can make their own decisions! whatever the consequences may be, they will bear it alone so wetin concern you? girl, srop looking for attention.we dont even know you !
Re: Classy Girls Don't Have Tattoo's -; Uche Elendu by pillowcase: 6:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Exactly!!...Preach on gal kiss
Re: Classy Girls Don't Have Tattoo's -; Uche Elendu by pillowcase: 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Preciousjoz:
this is the problem with an average African: hypocrisy!
okay, how are you better off those that have tattoos. I dont support tattoos but every adult have a mind of his/her own and they can make their own decisions! whatever the consequences may be, they will bear it alone so wetin concern you? girl, srop looking for attention.we dont even know you !
What does the bible say about Tattoo, Huh?? You need to read ur bible cos if u read ur bible, u won't write dis shiiiit angry
Re: Classy Girls Don't Have Tattoo's -; Uche Elendu by Tstark(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
GBAM!
Re: Classy Girls Don't Have Tattoo's -; Uche Elendu by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
pillowcase:
What does the bible say about Tattoo, Huh?? You need to read ur bible cos if u read ur bible, u won't write dis shiiiit angry
kindly tell me what the bible said about it sir/ma?
Re: Classy Girls Don't Have Tattoo's -; Uche Elendu by pillowcase: 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
Preciousjoz:
kindly tell me what the bible said about it sir/ma?
na me go tell u?? cheesy U no get bible for house or u no know where dem dey sell am? Wait I go tell u yesterday.

5 Likes

Re: Classy Girls Don't Have Tattoo's -; Uche Elendu by hatux: 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Exactly! You only see stickers on street buses...
Re: Classy Girls Don't Have Tattoo's -; Uche Elendu by veave(f): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
the scratching of the bently thing...

I concur
Re: Classy Girls Don't Have Tattoo's -; Uche Elendu by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Really on point
Re: Classy Girls Don't Have Tattoo's -; Uche Elendu by emerged01(m): 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
on point!
Re: Classy Girls Don't Have Tattoo's -; Uche Elendu by homesteady(m): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Na wa oh! Who resurrected this almost 3 years thread?

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Pregnant With Tyga’s Baby,see How Kim Kardashian Supposedly Reacted / This Photos Illustrates The Most Passionate Kiss You Ever Seen (photos) / Bobrisky Releases Picture Of How He Want to Look By 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.