Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India (11914 Views)

Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion / Ini Edo Visits Hearts Of Gold Children's Hospice / Osita Iheme Visits Adoration Ministry, Strikes Pose With Priest & Mass Servants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by unlessgod: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
Members of the Ndokwa community of Delta State Based in Asian Country "Indian", paid Nollywood actor Enebeli Elebuwa a courtesy visit yesterday during a hospital in India wherever he's presently receiving treatment. Enebeli, Enebeli is from Ndokwa community in Delta State, is receiving treatment in Asian country due to the Delta regime. Well Done Uduaghan.
Click for more photos.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-tVL5R7cZVGs/UKTWloAebuI/AAAAAAAAFOk/-OkvZLjNpmE/s400/enebeli.jpg[/img]
[img]http://2.bp..com/-DeNhThvUSuI/UKTWmSdKKhI/AAAAAAAAFOw/cRXznTh35b8/s400/enebeli.jpg2.jpg[/img]

Source

2 Likes

Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Solomonadejo(m): 1:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
That Fat women standing by the Right hand side looks Attractive... cheesy

I wish You safe Recovery Mr Enebeli...
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by unlessgod: 1:08pm On Nov 15, 2012
Solomonadejo: That Fat women standing by the Right hand side looks Attractive... cheesy

i tot as much

1 Like

Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by ogusbaba1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
This is a great visit i blv quick recovery sir
Kudos to delta state gov.
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
Solomonadejo: That Fat women standing by the Right hand side looks Attractive... cheesy

That thing looks attractive?

3 Likes

Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by SlyIg(f): 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
May the almighty God heal you sir. We miss you.

1 Like

Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by RickyRoss1(m): 5:13pm On Nov 15, 2012
Please I would like to know, does anyone of you know any single Nigerian that received treatment in India and returned alive and is still living till date?

I am concerned that over 8 people I know who traveled to India for breast cancer, liver cancer, stroke, heart surgery, tumor and other disease either died in India of few months after they returned to Nigeria. I don't know anyone that received treatment in India and lived for 12 whole months? Is this a curse or is it that those Indian hospitals are not as advanced as we are made to believe?

I wish Enebeli Elebuwa a quick recovery.

4 Likes

Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 15, 2012
I wish Enebeli Elebuwa a swift recovery. I love his portrayals in Nollywood, one of our most seasoned actors.

2 Likes

Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by tpia1: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2012
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by dilbert100: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2012

hahahaha! cool
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by a1solution: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Please I would like to know, does anyone of you know any single Nigerian that received treatment in India and returned alive and is still living till date?

I am concerned that over 8 people I know who traveled to India for breast cancer, liver cancer, stroke, heart surgery, tumor and other disease either died in India of few months after they returned to Nigeria. I don't know anyone that received treatment in India and lived for 12 whole months? Is this a curse or is it that those Indian hospitals are not as advanced as we are made to believe?

I know one in Asaba, Delta state
And also know Nigerians over hype things happening in the poor India country
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by irich21(m): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ricky_Ross: Please I would like to know, does anyone of you know any single Nigerian that received treatment in India and returned alive and is still living till date?

You're right my brother, I knw of three or more lecturers in uniport that went to India and never made it back, de last it is a young chemistry prof, dt resides at the back of chemical Igbogo Rd, Choba, dt spent millions and end up... back here in Nigeria.
I wish Mr Andrew a quick recovery and pray he doesn't check out on reachin Nigeria.
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by omicron(m): 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2012

Liver cancer? Bosom cancer, heart surgery? These things will kill anybody anywhere in the world. Leave India alone, they are one of the best. I know many who have returned alive and well, and still kicking strong. But i won't expect that from someone who has liver cancer though
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Areaboy2(m): 2:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
unlessgod:
Members of the Ndokwa community of Delta State Based in Asian Country "Indian", paid Nollywood actor Enebeli Elebuwa a courtesy visit yesterday during a hospital in India wherever he's presently receiving treatment. Enebeli, Enebeli is from Ndokwa community in Delta State, is receiving treatment in Asian country due to the Delta regime. Well Done Uduaghan.
Click for more photos.

god damnit!! i need translation to English

3 Likes

Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by redsquare(m): 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2012
irich21:
You're right my brother, I knw of three or more lecturers in uniport that went to India and never made it back, de last it is a young chemistry prof, dt resides at the back of chemical Igbogo Rd, Choba, dt spent millions and end up... back here in Nigeria.
I wish Mr Andrew a quick recovery and pray he doesn't check out on reachin Nigeria.

Are you talking about Prof Uzoukwu?
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by patholaw: 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
India is cheaper dan most of those big countries...datz y u see nigerians going 2 india...

1 Like

Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ryabcool(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2012

that bleaching balloon? You must be high on paraga
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by kittykat1(f): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2012

I know someone livin since 2007
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by callobi4me: 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
Enebeli our actor don worry God is with u
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by aglomar: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2012
Get well soon
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Catchfire1: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2012

I know someone that received a kidney transplant 3 years ago.

If you don't know what say, Kindly Shut Up! angry angry angry
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Olalekan0(m): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2012

indian hospitals are not the best,though better than what obains in nigeria and África at large,the primary reason why pple flock there is the affordability.
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by mob82: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ricky_Ross:
I am concerned that over 8 people I know who traveled to India for breast cancer, liver cancer, stroke, heart surgery, tumor and other disease either died in India of few months after they returned to Nigeria.

Only u sabi 8 people

May God see u through! cheesy
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Willy7(m): 5:19pm On Nov 16, 2012
Area_boy:

god damnit!! i need translation to English
Honestly my brother even me tire for d writeup.Even in a hurry,one cant write such jagon.D stuff needs serious editing.

2 Likes

Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by honouruy(m): 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2012
Olalekan 0: indian hospitals are not the best,though better than what obains in nigeria and África at large,the primary reason why pple flock there is the affordability.
gbam
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by oturugo(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
musiwa7: ndokwa is not igbo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfHzhua4fWI
Just as Ekiti is not Yoruba, isn't it?.
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by honouruy(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2012
Willy7: Honestly my brother even me tire for d writeup.Even in a hurry,one cant write such jagon.D stuff needs serious editing.
i wonder y pple just dey pour comment wit out mindin d concord
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ishilove: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2012
J12:

That thing looks attractive?
And what are you? A he-goat?
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Ishilove: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
Ryabcool: that bleaching balloon? You must be high on paraga
And you, what do you look like? A tar black camel obviously
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by deluckiest(m): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2012

Sure u like them big n fat...Lol.
Re: Ndokwa Community Visits Enebeli Elebuwa In India by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2012

First of all the grammar here is horrendous and if I may ask what has Uduaghan got to do with this if these are Ndokwa indigenes resident in India

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soji Omobanke Weds Canadian Mother Of Two / Hilarious: Man Develops Massive Erection While Taking Picture With Lady (photo) / I Can Still Make Gospel Music – Maheeda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.