Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy (14071 Views)

Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! / Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by toria12(f): 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2012
Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy!

There are some things a woman shouldn't do while still dating a guy just to prove that you love him!!!!

How can you wash his cloth?

You just taking yourself so low, washing a man's cloth doesn't mean you are a wife material..it proves nothing.

Cooking his food is okay cos some men don't really know how to cook.

Your bf is a bachelor, let him do what bachelors do!

He has to wash his clothes himself to show how useful he is.
You aint married and you washing his cloth for what stupid reason?

So that he will think you are a wife material?

Mtchew.. no wonder guys take most girls for granted, if you do everything you are supposed to do in marriage while courting him, I wonder why you should marry him, just keep on doing boyfriend and girlfriend then..

If you ask guys for money they will say you are too materialistic but they want us to wash their cloths as if we girls are jobless...

My sisters, if you want to wash your boyfriend cloth, do it because you want to not because you want make him think you are a wife material..

Love isn't one sided - they need to prove to us that they are husband material too by buying us things, taking care of us, then we will also prove ours by coooking e.t.c

Ladies please don't bring urselves low or he will go bragging to his friends that you can't do without him, that you dying for him. Believe me, guys are the worst gossips..

Let me see those immature guys that will insult me for this post

14 Likes

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Lawconfessor(f): 4:46pm On Nov 15, 2012
Hahahahahahahahaha

Good analysis.

Why in God's name shud I wash a b/f's cloth?

5 Likes

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by slimming: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
wisdom is profitable to direct.

1 Like

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
You just took the words out of my mouth...
Law-confessor:
Hahahahahahahahaha

Good analysis.

Why in God's name shud I wash a b/f's cloth?
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
Really funny because if it is washing clothes, cooking and other house chores, a drycleaner picks up my clothes every weekend, and a cook and paid cleaner can do the rest , so by ur analysis I already enjoy 'marriage' even though not married. I just think pple in relationships should do what they feel will make their partners happy . Life is too short for one to live it by some funny rules.

15 Likes

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by nikkyshyne(f): 6:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
Op, I thought I was gonna see a long list. This is just one point.

1. Do not wash his clothes.
2. ...
3. ...

10 Likes

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2012
nikkyshyne: Op, I thought I was gonna see a long list. This is just one point.

1. Do not wash his clothes.
2. ...
3. ...
Lol. D post is actually focusing on not acting like a drycleaner for him.
Nice post tho.
Actually not all men are d same. Some do appreciate n respect women who do such and others just see it as charity to gain their attention.

3 Likes

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by candieangel12(f): 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2012
When me n my ex were living together, he was the one doing the laundry, granted it was just putting the clothes in the laundry machine.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by DAY12(m): 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by bknight: 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
So why am I paying for brazilian hair?

When it comes to things dat'll please me, u make rules. When its time for things dat'll please u & I don't do, u scream insensitive, uncaring! I bet a bf dat washes his gf's clothes is a very romantic guy to y'all ladies.

U better never jam a guy like me angry

undecided

1 Like

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by greedie1(f): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
op, if you are tired of washing your bf's clothes, den stop. if you feel he has no right to demand that you always do his laundry, den tell him, not us. . . follow ur own advice, you need it more than.we.do

i can always tell what they are going through just by reading their posts grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Lawconfessor(f): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2012
sanb: You just took the words out of my mouth...

I wonder o.........
One of my friend made dat her wkend routine program, wot dd she got at last? **dumping/broken-hrt of d first order** in d highest level. Actually, I really learnt frm her mistake.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Lawconfessor(f): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
gree-die:
i can always tell what they are going through just by reading their posts grin grin grin

U really can't be sure of wot U fink U deduce frm oda ppl's post..

**over sabi** mtchwwwwwwww
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
why dont you change the topic to : don't wash your boyfriend's clothes? i expected to see a list. all i saw was the rantings of a bitter lady saying the same thing over and over again. . .

5 Likes

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by MoneyRule(m): 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2012
toria12:
Let me see those immature guys that will insult me for this post
I bet u thot dat by typing dat, u won't be insulted grin
If u don tire to wash d guy cloth, tell am, no tell us, na our cloth u dey wash??
Why u dey carry ur reggae cum play for our blues?
Sum gals sumtyms amaze me! U met 1 guy, u started dating him, u started washing his clothes so he wuld c u as wife material and that [b][/b]1 guy doesn't appreciate and u think u nw have d ryt to tell oda gals hw to treat their bf's?
Na wa to u ooooo!

3 Likes

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by eledalo: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
This girl don wash cloth tire, come nairaland dey complain grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Smartiegurl(f): 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
candieangel12: When me n my ex were living together, he was the one doing the laundry, granted it was just putting the clothes in the laundry machine.
he must hav loved u.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2012
smh.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by freecocoa(f): 11:45pm On Nov 15, 2012
grin grin grin
This is one funny thread.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by candieangel12(f): 1:58am On Nov 16, 2012
Smartie gurl: he must hav loved u.

Yeah he did, but I bleeped up and broke up with him sad oh well atleast he is still my bestie.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Mynd44: 4:56am On Nov 16, 2012
Okay is this something new? Like do some girls dill do nonsense like that? Perhaps the OP does and that's why she is so passionate about this
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by greedie1(f): 5:02am On Nov 16, 2012
Law-confessor:

U really can't be sure of wot U fink U deduce frm oda ppl's post..

**over sabi** mtchwwwwwwww

i really cant??

**under sabi** mtchwwwwwww

5 Likes

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Mynd44: 5:03am On Nov 16, 2012
gree-die:

i really cant??

**under sabi** mtchwwwwwww
Lol
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 5:11am On Nov 16, 2012
Things a woman shouldn't do while dating a guy.

*Steps into the thread to see the list but the only thing I see is "How can you wash his cloth?"*

loool!!OP dey vex o...but seriously, she's making real sense.

1 Like

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Mynd44: 5:14am On Nov 16, 2012
ItsModella: Things a woman shouldn't do while dating a guy.

*Steps into the thread to see the list but the only thing I see is "How can you wash his cloth?"*

loool!!OP dey vex o...but seriously, she's making real sense.
She has been washing a girl's clothes for a long time and the guy dumped her. That's the reason for her rant
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 5:17am On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
She has been washing a girl's clothes for a long time and the guy dumped her. That's the reason for her rant
I think so too but it seems like she has learnt from her mistake.
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Mynd44: 5:21am On Nov 16, 2012
ItsModella:
I think so too but it seems like she has learnt from her mistake.
Yeah she has.

She should go for thanksgiving
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:04am On Nov 16, 2012
How about we switch it up and play the game "THINGS A MAN SHOULDN'T DO WHILE DATING A WOMAN"!
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Mynd44: 11:10am On Nov 16, 2012
ThoniaSlim: How about we switch it up and play the game "THINGS A MAN SHOULDN'T DO WHILE DATING A WOMAN"!
The first thing on the list should be DON'T GIVE HER MONEY

1 Like

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by candieangel12(f): 11:13am On Nov 16, 2012
Dont expect her to be your slave
Dont chest on her
ThoniaSlim: How about we switch it up and play the game "THINGS A MAN SHOULDN'T DO WHILE DATING A WOMAN"!
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 16, 2012
gree-die:
op, if you are tired of washing your bf's clothes, den stop. if you feel he has no right to demand that you always do his laundry, den tell him, not us. . . follow ur own advice, you need it more than.we.do

lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? / The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.