Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy (14070 Views)

Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! / Why Do We Have Sex While Dating? / Things A Guy Shouldn't Do In A Lady's Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by P4VS20: 7:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
@ OP, you said things. and you only mentioned "washing clothes" for the first 95%. what are the other things.

u seem angry, where you washing clothes for a wrong dude, or your friend.

as for me, its simple. if she aint a wife b4 marriage, she aint gonna be one after marriage. simple. some guys appreciate wife materials. dont generalize, just cos one did that to u, dont mean all think like that.

i wont want my gf to wash my clothes anyways.if she offers, i would say no, but will know she is a wife and treat her with honor. simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by nikkyshyne(f): 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
Can mondi_cheeks and sagamite stop making noise undecided
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
In my opinion, if u aren't a lazy woman with the proper upbringing, doing chores shouldn't pose a problem. What's the big deal in washing clothes or cooking for the person you claim to love?
I thought dating was about testing whether you and your partner are compatible or not? If you act like a girlfriend then you probably might remain a girlfriend and vice versa.

My opinion though

3 Likes

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
Do whatever makes you happy but just don't let him/her take you for granted, urgh, there's nothing worse

1 Like

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by P4VS20: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
Choicegirl: In my opinion, if u aren't a lazy woman with the proper upbringing, doing chores shouldn't pose a problem. What's the big deal in washing clothes or cooking for the person you claim to love?
I thought dating was about testing whether you and your partner are compatible or not? If you act like a girlfriend then you probably might remain a girlfriend and vice versa.

My opinion though

you re really a choice girl jare. i pronounce you my sister at large on NL

1 Like

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
P4VS20:

you re really a choice girl jare. i pronounce you my sister at large on NL

Lol grin
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
P4VS20:

the earlier u know mondi, the better, she's just working u off. am sure she's laughing her head off everytime she pushes your button n you blow-off. if u stop replying she will stop. try that.
the other powerpuff girl has appeared undecided
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by P4VS20: 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
mondi_cheeks: the other powerpuff girl has appeared undecided

zzzzzz!
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Collinsterol(m): 7:40am On Dec 28, 2012
slimming: wisdom is profitable to direct.
thumb up man short and precise. If a gal is well schooled from home, all this will be nothing to her. Jes dat y'all ladies are pack of lazy hands seeking equities with men. B4 ur bf start dating you did he not do his laundry? If u did help him, thank u and if u didnt then Bleep the heck off ma'dea

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by mspookie: 3:31am On Dec 29, 2012
Op! Just tell him 2 buy a washing machine since u saving ur energy for marraige. Hope u won't need a sex machine soon nyways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Adeebiwa09(m): 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
@O.P. Gud one, but i tink u r quite bias n 'unknwledgeable' abt wat i relatnshp s al abt. Wen i was readin ds, i was xpectin just like odas wisdm nugets dat wl help people v a beta relatnshp bt al i c was anger, resentment n complainin. I 100% agre wt ur point bt d way n maner u wrote it was 2 personal
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by elvisudoh: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2014
lol....

[img]http://www.?aff=676[/img]
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Afrilik(m): 9:35am On Aug 27, 2016
Well you have poured out you philosophy about this but i sincerely think your blunt advice may crash many relationship in the name of " The EGO of a woman( made for the purpose of helping a responsible man )"
Its not too proper for a guy to expect his girlfriend to become a washing machine in the name of getting married to him or been a good wife
but you talked about been a Bachelor, yes he should do things himself but the girl should not expect a bachelor to spend his money on weeveon and buying all manner of stuff in the name of been a responsible guy.....by your ideology the guy should wait until marriage before taking responsibility

Many young people get this wrong; DATING AND COURTING
Until you are mature dont court
Re: Things A Woman Shouldn't Do While Dating A Guy by Afrilik(m): 9:45am On Aug 27, 2016
@op, no doubt u r still very young! U will nt be more than 23 years old. I sabi una well well. Always very stubborn n rude. 7 years from now, u will open anoda thread wit d topic ''things to do to attract good husband'' u silly t.w.a.t! I pity dose wey go follow ur rotten advice!

i love this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge - Season 1 - Female Version (List Of Participants) / Women, What Is Your Impression Of Men That Wear Earrings ? / Ladies: Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't eat it?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.