Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,304 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

What's The Remedy For Loneliness? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Remedy For Loneliness? (6640 Views)

Pls Help I Dont Knw If Am Dying Of Loneliness, / Loneliness Spells My Name. (8 Years Of Loneliness) / Is There Any Remedy For Blood Oath? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by oscarwilde: 9:57am On Feb 05, 2008
i need babe
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by opuro(m): 10:50am On Feb 05, 2008
LOG UNTO
WWW.NAIRALAND.COM
IS THE BEST REMEDY

OR SHAGGING!
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 05, 2008
ehh, get a carpenter to make one for you. all the right stats too!! grin grin
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by zignor(m): 2:00pm On Feb 05, 2008
Babes don scarce reach like this or you don't have cash undecided
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by PERVERT9: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2008
the remedy is banginess
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by drrionelli(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2008
"banginess?"
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by adeboo(f): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2008
Get a hobby.
Something that will occupy your mind.
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by olanajim(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2008
Like bible?

I think some people are begining to see loneliness as a desease. The perverted minds.

They have not been thought the value and significance of being alone. And when they get the "banger" they seek, they start singing a new anthem.
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by Eclairs: 12:51am On Feb 06, 2008
log on to christembassy.org.
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by almondjoy(f): 7:43am On Feb 06, 2008
If you love yourself, you can never be lonely! kiss
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by AfricaFace(f): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2008
If you are a career person , look out for professional exam in your discipline and write the exam , it will take you minimum of two months for the preparation, on the process u will go for some training, you will meet some people in the study class, make them your friendas and reading partner, i assure you after the exam , you will have a long list of friends to talk to and guess what, they will be people of the same class, reasoning like you. it helped me
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by drrionelli(m): 1:00pm On Feb 06, 2008
A very cogent point is made by olanajim. Indeed, there is something to be said for being alone. Solitude is, truly, of great significance. And, remember, being alone does not mean being lonely. It has been said (with great truth) that one can be lonely in a great crowd of people.

Time alone allows one to better determine one's self. Doing so allows a person to better assess what s/he has to bring to any given relationship, whether a casual friendship, a professional acquaintanceship or a romantic relationship. Too many times, people go from being somebody's child directly to being somebody's spouse and immediately to being somebody's parent, when they have not determined who they, themselves, are. Ideally, one should be definable in terms of being an individual entity, not in terms of how one is connected to somebody else.
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by handell(m): 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2008
drrionelli:

A very cogent point is made by olanajim. Indeed, there is something to be said for being alone. Solitude is, truly, of great significance. And, remember, being alone does not mean being lonely. It has been said (with great truth) that one can be lonely in a great crowd of people.

Time alone allows one to better determine one's self. Doing so allows a person to better assess what s/he has to bring to any given relationship, whether a casual friendship, a professional acquaintanceship or a romantic relationship. Too many times, people go from being somebody's child directly to being somebody's spouse and immediately to being somebody's parent, when they have not determined who they, themselves, are. Ideally, one should be definable in terms of being an individual entity, not in terms of how one is connected to somebody else.

well said. how do i survive being lonely? i really don't know but usually feel lonely when i can't feel alive even in the midst of tons of people. its really scary atimes. undecided
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by sengesboo: 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2008
Loneliness is the absence of direction.
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by bebe4u(f): 3:29pm On Feb 06, 2008
@Africa face

word for poster
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by ToToChoper: 3:42pm On Feb 06, 2008
Loneliness is not an abnormal humanistic construct. It is not necessarily a condition devoid of "direction" or "love" as a person can possess a loving persona and yet be lonely. Case in point - long distance interpersonal relationships or relationships where the subjects are incompatible. Need i also say that the view that to be alone is to be without direction is highly flawed.

@Oscawilde – Since your quest is for a “babe” who would hopefully relieve you off your lonesome. Pali, I would suggest you shine your eyes well well as you mingle more . ------make woman no take your eye see pepper------
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by CHIROSE1(f): 3:49pm On Feb 06, 2008
@ oscarwilde
If you really believe getting a babe will cure your loneliness,then it goes to show how you view life.
You can still be lonely with a bevy of girls around you, it all depends on what you want to make out of yourself.
You can also be alone without being lonely, discover yourself and make good use of your time.
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by zheroes(m): 3:51pm On Feb 06, 2008
the remedy is up to you, depends on what things are of interest to you, personally i enjoy playing chess online when am feeling lonely, there are a lot of games you can get involved in, you could read books, the bible, visit friends, take up a casual job for the fun of it and not necessarily the pay, it should be something you love to do, watch CNN or SKYNEWS to get the latest on world reports and events,keep yourself busy by initiating what you have learnt that day as discussion points with people you meet, depending on their area of interest though.

you could also just think of any topic and look up on google what details there are, so many things to keep you busy, but i will advise you keep yourself busy with something that will bring you financial gains, you will never be lonely because am sure you wont get tired of seeing your bank account grow.

all the best.
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by uche1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 06, 2008
When trying to assess the cause, or causes, of loneliness current trends focus on the absence of loved one's, success and friendship. Although there is no doubt that absence of such things creates loneliness in one's life. A quick review of some of the current terms, given to contemporary loneliness, reveals that something greater than the material is the root cause of it

Note! These are not oxymorons, but they are clear proof that there is more to loneliness than the absence of the material.
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by luridguy(m): 4:03pm On Feb 06, 2008
try doing something you enjoy apart from shagging tongue
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by buzzgonz(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2008
Try Wiki smiley
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by lexzybee: 4:07pm On Feb 06, 2008
be  on naira land and u wont be lonely grin

chi rose pls easy on oscar,abeeeeeeeeeegg
cool
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by temmie3005: 4:17pm On Feb 06, 2008
loneliness can strike anybody,anywhere,anytime.it has no regards for riches or fame.it is a feeling of emptiness.Loneliness affects a person attitude,relationships,outlook on life&physical health.                                      
           To deal with loneliness;stay intouch with others(loved ones,friends&aquaintance).Get involved no matter where u live or what ur interest or skills may be,there are people who need ur help.Remember u will reap what u sow into the lives of others.    Develop new dreams;Dreams give hope&spark to life.Find new things to achieve.   Eat properly;improper diet or low blood sugar can magnify negative feelings.   Focus on the good things dat ve happened and are happenning in ur life. Lastly, remember God.U are never alone because God loves u. smiley wink cheesy cool
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by Pitokwe(m): 4:25pm On Feb 06, 2008
Sorry ooooooooooooooooooooooo,u miss the bus stop,becos ia lonely too. i just ve to zoom off
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by Rogo: 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2008
start praying for Nigeria
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by ssdm(m): 4:30pm On Feb 06, 2008
define ur loniness, what do u think is the cause of ur loniness,is it because u are not at the rite place or wit the rite person.it's when u know Y then u will no WHAT.
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by Rogo: 4:32pm On Feb 06, 2008
start praying for Nigeria
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by weebee(f): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2008
you may get the babe
and still be lonely
so dats not the solution to loneliness
When u engage in things you enjoy doing,
you cant be lonely
Simply keep yourself occupied
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by eagleroland(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2008
Hook on to a power greater than you. The heart of man is made for God and it will never find rest until it rests in God. Marriage cannot take away loneliness. Staying in a crowd will not. Having bagfulls of girlfriends will not. Please do not allow anybody to lead you into more loneliness. That is my take! God bless you.
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by ssdm(m): 4:45pm On Feb 06, 2008
i ned a frd to talk wit,i jst finish my ND prog, ordinarily i wouldnt want 2 go back for HND mymind has been on degree but financial inability has limit to ND prog but now dat i ve finish i can''t even get a job to even start a parttime degree. plz what will u advice.
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 06, 2008
every day,
buy three bottles of star,1 long jumbo of Igbo and get high
that should cure ur daily loneliness
Re: What's The Remedy For Loneliness? by iice(f): 4:56pm On Feb 06, 2008
@OP, gawd. . .all oscar wilde can come up with is. . .i need a babe?

(1) (2) (3)

A Plain Jane Makes The Best Wife / Ladies: Banana Or Plantain / PHOTO: This Wedding Is Attracting A Lot Of Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.