Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,262 members, 7,807,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

7 Months Pregnant as A Corper. What's My Fate? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 7 Months Pregnant as A Corper. What's My Fate? (2633 Views)

RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election / Innocent Ajakaiye, A Corper, Dies Playing On The Pitch / Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Months Pregnant as A Corper. What's My Fate? by maureen44(f): 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
I will be 7 months pregnant by march next year. My curiosity is if I will be allowed entrance to the camp with 7 months pregnancy by march?
Re: 7 Months Pregnant as A Corper. What's My Fate? by Olhar: 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2012
OF COURSE YOU WILL BE ALLOWED.......I WAS POSTED TO BENUE STATE THIS MONTH AND WE HAD ENUF PREGNANT WOMEN AND NURSING MOTHERS......YOU WILL JUST DO YOU REGISTRATION AND BE DEPLOYED BACK TO THE STATE YOUR HUSBAND IS?....BUT I ALSO THINK IT DEPENDS ON THE STATE O, COS ITS WRITTEN ON THEIR WEBSITE PREGNANT WOMEN ARE NOT ALLOWED...BUT TO MY SURPRISE WE HAD ENUF OF THEM...........JUST TRY YOUR LUCK
Re: 7 Months Pregnant as A Corper. What's My Fate? by ucforu(m): 9:01am On Nov 17, 2012
You will be allowed to the camp, but i advice that you jst report to the camp and do ypour normal clearance and registration then take permission and go back.

you can report back again on the day they are leaving camp so that you can have your posting letter.

thank you
Re: 7 Months Pregnant as A Corper. What's My Fate? by bunlizlaw(f): 8:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
grin Yes U'll be allowed so don't fret.
maureen44: I will be 7 months pregnant by march next year. My curiosity is if I will be allowed entrance to the camp with 7 months pregnancy by march?
Re: 7 Months Pregnant as A Corper. What's My Fate? by adim2(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2012
If M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ calculations A̶̲̥̅я̲̅é̸ right by march U̶̲̥̅̊ would just have delivered aπϑ by then Ɣøû will ßε̲̣ a nursing mother. Τ̲̅ђe truth remains that either way pregnant or nursing mother they will just allow do registration aπϑ deploy Ɣøû immediately

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Orientation Camp Preparation / Influence Of ''states Visited'' On Pcm Final Posting. / Corper Turn Fried Yam Seller - NYSC Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.