Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? (1132 Views)

Question Of D Day.Looking At Dis Pant,which Tribe Do U Think Really Owns D Pant? / Girl's Facebook Photo Accidentally Shows Family She Owns A Massive intimacy gadget / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by legalwealth(m): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2012
Before you decide,scroll through the conversations between the mother and wife of a man...

Mother: my son must obey me unless
he didn't suck my breast 4 1yr.

Wife:he sucks mine now & still sucking 4
more dan 5yrs 4rm now

Mother:I carried him 4 9months.

Wife: he was only 3.5kg den, so wat is
d bigdeal?i carry him every nyt & he is 85kg now

Mother:he passed between my legs

Wife ha!ha!ha! he only passed dere
once,he stays in mine almost everyday.

Now!Can someone PLZ TELL ME WHO REALLY OWNS A MAN?
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Temi231(f): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
Mother owns a man.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Mynd44: 6:18pm On Nov 15, 2012
The man owns himself

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by k2039: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
Mynd_44: The man owns himself
Seconded
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by legalwealth(m): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
Mynd_44: The man owns himself

How is that realistic...
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
k2039:
Seconded
Thirdonded.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Mynd44: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2012
legalwealth:

How is that realistic...
simple. An human being is not some piece of item that can be transferred from one person to another

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2012
How can my mum own me,or my wife ...its absurd. As far as i am concerned,i am my owner,buh on the spiritual level,God is!
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Rhymez(m): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
Dumb thread undecided
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Mynd44: 5:15am On Nov 16, 2012
Rhymez: Dumb thread undecided
Seriously
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by STEKENT: 10:56am On Nov 16, 2012
Nobody own the man. The two of them are just performing the role either as mother or wife. Man own and control himself
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by candieangel12(f): 11:22am On Nov 16, 2012
Didnt know a man is a commodity that can be owned.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Mynd44: 11:28am On Nov 16, 2012
candieangel12: Didnt know a man is a commodity that can be owned.
And can be sold too
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by candieangel12(f): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
And can be sold too
Abeg, I want to buy you. How much do you cost?
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Mynd44: 11:35am On Nov 16, 2012
candieangel12:
Abeg, I want to buy you. How much do you cost?
In the romance section, ask Cindy
in the Literature section, ask Firestar
in the general section ask Slimyem

and it you wanna jump over all of them, ask Idowu
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by candieangel12(f): 11:42am On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
In the romance section, ask Cindy
in the Literature section, ask Firestar
in the general section ask Slimyem

and it you wanna jump over all of them, ask Idowu

Chai, so na all these women own you?
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Mynd44: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2012
candieangel12:

Chai, so na all these women own you?
I swear
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by donlumex: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2012
A man is owned by his family especilly his wife.. A mother has her own man n dts her husband...
A man shall leave his fada n moda n cleave to his wife...not moda...
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by candieangel12(f): 11:49am On Nov 16, 2012
Mynd_44:
I swear

Nawa, how come na? They jazz you?
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by Mynd44: 11:54am On Nov 16, 2012
candieangel12:

Nawa, how come na? They jazz you?
I still don't know
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by legalwealth(m): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
Rhymez: Dumb thread undecided

you mean you are dumb...
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by legalwealth(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
donlumex: A man is owned by his family especilly his wife.. A mother has her own man n dts her husband...
A man shall leave his fada n moda n cleave to his wife...not moda...

thanks for this insight...
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or Wife? by donlumex: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2012
legalwealth:

thanks for this insight...

UW....n 4 dose saying a man owns himself am sure u knw dt a man is responsible 4 his family...dt is y deh usually ask the question.......
What is ur SURname meaning wat is ur fathers name.....some even go to d extent of askin What is ur father or Who is ur father...
As a bachelor yes u own urself n wat av u but afta marriage...ur ballz aint even urs no more...because u can't use em on no 1 else bhet ur Mrs....

(1) (Reply)

Principal Questioned For Conducting Virginity Tests On Pupils / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls(including Those From Wealthy Homes)Have Sugar Daddies / How To Lose Your Woman!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.