Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,416 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Nollywood Actor, Peter Eneh Is Dead! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor, Peter Eneh Is Dead! (5347 Views)

Tinsel Stars, Chuks And Eneh Weds (Picture) / Nollywood Actor Pete Eneh Is Dead / Actor Pete Eneh Loses Leg To Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor, Peter Eneh Is Dead! by legalwealth(m): 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2012
Nollywood actor, Peter Eneh is dead!
He Lost A Battle To Leg's Infection Minutes Ago At Enugu Hospital! RIP!!!

Below is his picture and you can add more info about his death in here if you have more detailed one.

Re: Nollywood Actor, Peter Eneh Is Dead! by Ganys: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2012
May his Soul Rest in Peace...
Greet Lam & Baba Saraki for me
Re: Nollywood Actor, Peter Eneh Is Dead! by Deduke(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
Wow.. Really liked this man.. May his soul rest in peace.. I thought he was getting better
Re: Nollywood Actor, Peter Eneh Is Dead! by emotionroll(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2012
cry dis actor's r just dying.rip to d man.may God help us all.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Peter Eneh Is Dead! by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2012
Sad....RIP.

Could have been necrotizing fascitis. Was his leg infection that bad to require amputation?
Re: Nollywood Actor, Peter Eneh Is Dead! by makky(f): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
RIP... Actually came on nl to confirm if its true. Quite sad, even after the amputation you went through... We will sure miss u!
Re: Nollywood Actor, Peter Eneh Is Dead! by PehaKaso: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2012
So sad but 2 God b d glory. RIP
Re: Nollywood Actor, Peter Eneh Is Dead! by hardywaltz(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2012
May his ever gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Peter Eneh Is Dead! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2012
Very sad to hear of peter Eneh's death. I've felt this as much as I felt the death of Ashley Nwosu. Peter Eneh will be remembered for his roles in Nollywood, a true Elder Statesman, who made us laugh, and kept us glued to our screens with his antics.

A big loss to the Nigerian Movie Industry, Nollywood. A seasoned actor, a true veterern in his field. He shall be sadly missed.

My heart goes out to his family, friends and loved ones in this trying period.

May Peter Eneh's gentle soul rest in eternal peace.
Re: Nollywood Actor, Peter Eneh Is Dead! by legalwealth(m): 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
Siena: Very sad to hear of peter Eneh's death. I've felt this as much as I felt the death of Ashley Nwosu. Peter Eneh will be remembered for his roles in Nollywood, a true Elder Statesman, who made us laugh, and kept us glued to our screens with his antics.

A big loss to the Nigerian Movie Industry, Nollywood. A seasoned actor, a true veterern in his field. He shall be sadly missed.

My heart goes out to his family, friends and loved ones in this trying period.

May Peter Eneh's gentle soul rest in eternal peace.

Great appraissal in here...
Re: Nollywood Actor, Peter Eneh Is Dead! by slimyem: 8:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
Awwww...
Was still telling someone about the state of his health a few days ago hoping he'll pull through...
A fine actor he is!!
Nollywood lost one of the few good ones...
May his soul rest in peace!
Re: Nollywood Actor, Peter Eneh Is Dead! by mukina2: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2012

(1)

Funniest Trolls On Nairaland (2005-2014) / Ratings Today; Nigerian Female Celebrities With The Sexiest Eyes: PHOTOS / Cossy Boobs Be Lerners.. See Girl With Boobs The Size Of Satelite Dish (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.