Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not (2823 Views)

If God Is Good And He Created EVERYTHING, Where Did Evil/bad Come From? / If God Is Omnipotent, Can He... / God Is Unquestionable (my Pastor) Prophet Akinade Of Lion Of Judah Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2012
greatgenius: lol since i know not can you tell me
That the I am is All That Is and nothing else. there is no one esle but you.
Yes Iam/we are. The whole and the parts are one. There is no whole whithout the parts and no parts without the whole. do you understand
The whole and the parts are one? Or to be whole is dependent on the parts?
If a whole is same as the part, except in synocdeche, does a part has all the properties of the whole?
Okay, now I get it. To you, the dependency of a thing on another is the same as the thing which it is dependent upon. Lol. . Is 'dependency' a means to achieving anything, or the thing it sets out to achieve ?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 18, 2012
greatgenius: i do understand why i answered but then i ask you in your own words and understanding what you think the spiritual is. btw this is getting redundant now. i am trying my best to answer all your questions i don't see why you cant be answering yours. if you are not ready to discuss then lets call it a day.may you find your path home
If you really do, bring me in.
Did you inquired because it is necessary or you needed an escape route?
You are not answering properly then.
Lol. No. Don't go yet. Do you want a discusion or an arguement?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2012
Reyginus: This is turning out interesting. Wow!
Before I proceed, stop flattering yourself.
Let me start with your number 1. You say God created everything, but has always existed in nothingness and emptiness. Really? The problem is, you use terms whose meaning you really don't understand. If emptiness as you claimed, existed with God, it means God did not [size=14pt]create[/size] emptiness. Like God, it has always being. The moment you begin to think that God existed in a place, be it emptiness or the absolute, it automatically negates his being the first cause. To say their is no experience in the absolute is unnecessary, because God never existed in anything. Again, you are begining to sound like somebody copying from a book. Like you don't understand when a word is used in isolation/continuation with a previous statement. If not, how would you think that knowing is devine? In fact, what does it mean to you? How can being be achieved under experience? Can their be experience without the being to experience it?
Dude, stop getting yourself confused. How does being, knowing, and experience make up God? To ascribe God those qualities is to posit that God is dependent and not absolute. How is it possible for God to possess that which came into creation? If I go by this, it means being, knowing, and experience shares the uncaused cause arguement with God.
Stop getting yourself confused. How does Godhead, the level of consciousness, and the tripartite nature of man relates with being, knowing and experience?
Now I can't hold this laughter any longer. Lololol.
Please try to follow a single chain of thought. Your thoughts are really haphazard.
Be honest with yourself, did you explained anything?
@firstbolded. One of your problems is that you seem to think all of this is real. the only thing is or was is all that is in the absolute. everything else created is an illusion. To experiece who you know you are you have to be or create what you are not. Thus the creation of relativism. God is love and all there is. but to experience love you would have to experiece fear so fear was "created". but this does not make the realm of the relavtive real even though it seems real because at the end of the day it is a created reality and not real.( reason why i told you earlier that the "devil" really doesnt exist)

God has contrived to create “something else” other than it self though in strictest terms this is impossible, since God is I AM All That Is. There is no one else but God. everything you see around you is not real. It is all a game. In other words God or we are playing games with our selves sort of like the matrix.

@ sencodbolded. tied in to what i have said really that, experience which can only be had in the presence of relativism is a creation and does not really exist. it is all happening in the mind of God.
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
greatgenius: @firstbolded. One of your problems is that you seem to think all of this is real. the only thing is or was is all that is in the absolute. everything else created is an illusion. To experiece who you know you are you have to be or create what you are not. Thus the creation of relativism. God is love and all there is. but to experience love you would have to experiece fear so fear was "created". but this does not make the realm of the relavtive real even though it seems real because at the end of the day it is a created reality and not real.( reason why i told you earlier that the "devil" really doesnt exist)

God has contrived to create “something else” other than it self though in strictest terms this is impossible, since God is I AM All That Is. There is no one else but God. everything you see around you is not real. It is all a game. In other words God or we are playing games with our selves sort of like the matrix.

@ sencodbolded. tied in to what i have said really that, experience which can only be had in the presence of relativism is a creation and does not really exist. it is all happening in the mind of God.
first of all, can anything unreal be experienced? Are you now saying that experience is bringing into form-creation?
Another thing is, how do you create when you are yet to know? Infact, what do you mean by creating oneself? Lol. We are not dealing with love or fear, are we? You say we create by relativism, and also the creations of relativism is not real. Then the 'you' we set out to create becomes unreal, and we are the 'yous'. Lol.hope I'm not going crazy. Your statement is that we are not real.
You are getting yourself confused now. What about the matrix?
Secondly, how can a creation not really exist? Do you have to touch it before it exists? The question I'd like you to answer now is, what does it mean to exist?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 11:59pm On Nov 19, 2012
Reyginus: first of all, can anything unreal be experienced?
no
Are you now saying that experience is bringing into form-creation?
i am saying that to experience something it has to be created or made real. to create is make manifest or real.
Another thing is, how do you create when you are yet to know?
you cant create or experiece that which you do not know. so if you are yet to know then you are yet to create.
We are not dealing with love or fear, are we?
In a sense we are especially in physicality since we are here to experience. but ultimately the only thing real or there is love. Answer this though. can darkness exist in the presence of light?
You say we create by relativism, and also the creations of relativism is not real. Then the 'you' we set out to create becomes unreal, and we are the 'yous'. Lol.hope I'm not going crazy.
lol no you are not going crazy only trying to understand thats all. And yes relativism is our or God's greatest invention in my opinion. For instance you can know or shout to everyone that you are Love or the light till eternity but until you experience or be-come the light all you have is the Knowing. And you can oly experience that which you are(the light) in the presence of that which you re not. but there is no other because there is only you the light so you "create" or shall i say "pretend" to be the opposite opposite of that which you are not. The darkness!.is the darkness real? well only if you want it to be.
Infact, what do you mean by creating oneself? Lol.what do you really mean create oneself? are you talking out God individuating into the many?Your statement is that we are not real.
well it depends on from what perspective you looking at it from. If youre looking at it from our limited perspective then yes we are real but from a higher and ultimate perspective then the separation or the you and us is an illusion.There is only one of us.

you know what let me give you an example. take for instance a Rock that you see on the ground. looking at it from your view it is only a rock but under a microscope this rock is filled with countless atoms, protons, neutrons, and subatomic particles of matter. from within, there might seem like there is separation but ultimately there is only One rock and all particles make up this rock. do you understand?
You are getting yourself confused now.
im not you are
What about the matrix?
what about it?
Secondly, how can a creation not really exist? Do you have to touch it before it exists? The question I'd like you to answer now is, what does it mean to exist?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
The Re-up. I'm in a trans now. Will reply when I settle.
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
^^^ lol take your time there is no rush I told you this is a discussion .. I wasn't going to reply you because I felt like you were here only to argue. And a lot of times there is a no win/win situation only wasted effort coupled with no evolution ... I'm not here to argue I'm here to make you re-member who you really are..
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by true2(m): 9:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
nyameke: God is Both What He Is and What He Is Not:
“I am God.
I am the Goddess.
I am the Supreme Being. The All of Everything. The Beginning and The End. The Alpha and Omega.
I am the Sum and the Substance. The Question and the Answer. The Up and the Down of it. The Left and the Right, the Here and the Now, the Before and the After.
I am the Light, and I am the Darkness that creates the Light, and makes it possible. I am the Goodness Without End, and the “Badness” which makes the “Goodness” good. I am all of these things—the All of Everything—and I cannot experience any part of My Self without experiencing All of My Self.
I am the Magnificent Everything—and what I am seeking is to know Myself experientially. I am doing this through you, and through everything else that exists. And I am experiencing My Self as magnificent through the choices I make. For each choice is self creative. Each choice is definitive. Each choice represents Me—that is, re-presents Me—as Who I Choose to Be Right Now.
Yet I cannot choose to be magnificent unless there is something to choose from. Some part of Me must be less than magnificent for Me to choose the part of Me which is magnificent. So, too, is it with you.
I am God, in the act of creating My Self. And so, too, are you.
This is what your soul longs to do. This is that for which your spirit hungers.
Were I to stop you from having what you choose, I would stop My Self from having what I choose. For My greatest desire is to experience My Self as What I Am. And, as I carefully and painstakingly explained in Book 1, I can only do that in the space of What I Am Not.
And so, I have carefully created What I Am Not, in order that I might experience What I Am.
Yet I Am everything I create—therefore I Am, in a sense, What I Am Not.”
- Conversations with God, Book 3

God: “To remain in the state of sublime no-thing, or Oneness with the All, would make it impossible to be there. That Which Is cannot be, except in the space of That Which Is Not. Even the total bliss of Oneness cannot be experienced as “total bliss” unless something less than total bliss exists. So, something less than the total bliss of total Oneness had to be—and continually has to be—created.”
Neale Donald Walsch: “But when we are in total bliss, when we have merged once more with the Oneness, when we have become Every-thing/No-thing, how can we even know that we exist? Since there is nothing else that we are experiencing… I don’t know. I don’t seem to understand this. This is one I can’t seem to get a handle on.”
God: “You are describing what I call the Divine Dilemma. This is the same dilemma God has always had—and that God solved with the creation of that which was not God (or thought it was not).
God gave—and gives again, in every instant—a part of Itself to the Lesser Experience of not knowing Itself, so that the Rest of Itself can know Itself as Who and What It Really Is.
Thus, “God gave His only begotten son, that you might be saved.” You see now from where this mythology has sprung.”
- Conversations with God, Book 3

God must be shaking his head. This stuff sounds like it came out of the back end of a cow. You are one sick puppy...get help before you hurt someone.
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
greatgenius: no i am saying that to experience something it has to be created or made real. to create is make manifest or real.
you cant create or experiece that which you do not know. so if you are yet to know then you are yet to create. In a sense we are especially in physicality since we are here to experience. but ultimately the only thing real or there is love. Answer this though. can darkness exist in the presence of light? lol no you are not going crazy only trying to understand thats all. And yes relativism is our or God's greatest invention in my opinion. For instance you can know or shout to everyone that you are Love or the light till eternity but until you experience or be-come the light all you have is the Knowing. And you can oly experience that which you are(the light) in the presence of that which you re not. but there is no other because there is only you the light so you "create" or shall i say "pretend" to be the opposite opposite of that which you are not. The darkness!.is the darkness real? well only if you want it to be. well it depends on from what perspective you looking at it from. If youre looking at it from our limited perspective then yes we are real but from a higher and ultimate perspective then the separation or the you and us is an illusion.There is only one of us.

you know what let me give you an example. take for instance a Rock that you see on the ground. looking at it from your view it is only a rock but under a microscope this rock is filled with countless atoms, protons, neutrons, and subatomic particles of matter. from within, there might seem like there is separation but ultimately there is only One rock and all particles make up this rock. do you understand?
im not you are what about it?
Your point 1 and 2 is contradicting post 34.
Point 3 also contradicts post 34.
No darkness will not. Are we now here to experience? Na wa o.
To your love and light analogy, how do you get the knowing if you've not experienced it? Too many erroneous notions here. Lol. How can light experience light?
How do you experience love, if you are love?

1 Like

Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
greatgenius: ^^^ lol take your time there is no rush I told you this is a discussion .. I wasn't going to reply you because I felt like you were here only to argue. And a lot of times there is a no win/win situation only wasted effort coupled with no evolution ... I'm not here to argue I'm here to make you re-member who you really are..
Really?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 12:07am On Nov 21, 2012
Reyginus: Your point 1 and 2 is contradicting post 34.
Point 3 also contradicts post 34.
be specific. believe post 34 was your post
No darkness will not.
will not what
Are we now here to experience? Na wa o.
yes. and nothing else
To your love and light analogy, how do you get the knowing if you've not experienced it?
you can know something as a concept or idea without experiencing. but all you will have is the knowing. experiencing brings true understanding.
Too many erroneous notions here. Lol. How can light experience light?
in the presence of darkness. this is very easy to understand i dont see why you are having this blockade
How do you experience love, if you are love?
i have already explained this. thats why i said in my opinion relativity was the greatest invention or creation of God.
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
greatgenius: be specific. believe post 34 was your post
will not what yes. and nothing else
you can know something as a concept or idea without experiencing. but all you will have is the knowing. experiencing brings true understanding. in the presence of darkness. this is very easy to understand i dont see why you are having this blockade
i have already explained this. thats why i said in my opinion relativity was the greatest invention or creation of God.
Lololol. Are you now denying post 34?
You didn't answer any question, but only succeeded in compounding them.
The question is, can light experience light? Can dark experience dark? If yes, how is it experienced? If no, what then does light experience?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by true2(m): 8:51pm On Nov 21, 2012
Reyginus: Lololol. Are you now denying post 34?
The question is, can light experience light? Can dark experience dark? If yes, how is it experienced? If no, what then does light experience?

Next you will say God sent you, and you are Jesus. Does the word Babal ever enter you mind?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 9:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
Reyginus: Lololol. Are you now denying post 34?
lol no I am not denying anything. If you want to quote me do that and stop referring me to a post. You're just been lazy...

And yes I have answered your light question because that question is the same as the Love question you asked earlier...which I answered. So the answer still remains " you can only experience that which you are in the presence of that which you are not.".. without the presence of "darkness " light cannot experience light because all there is is light and nothing but light ..
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2012
true?:

Next you will say God sent you, and you are Jesus. Does the word Babal ever enter you mind?
Do you need an upgrade?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 21, 2012
greatgenius: So the answer still remains " you can only experience that which you are in the presence of that which you are not."..
Lol. I'm typing from a phone, dude.
I'm interested in this. How does it sound to you?
Seriously, some religion section posters would have ignored you by now, due to your contradicted grasp of understanding. But I've being very patient with you, yet, you are still not helping matters.
Can you say anything without contradicting it?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2012
^^^^ lol I understand what you mean and it sounds contradictory because you have yet to understand ..it is what some call divine dichotomy.. you have to look at it from a higher perspective to understand ..

Btw you are right about religious people(not that I care about that though) but most of them refuses to use their thinking faculties and only repeat mambo jumbo even if it makes no sense whatsoever. If what you say is not in line with most of the lies they have been told then you are blaspheming.
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 10:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
Btw do you really understand the statement " you can only experience what you are in the presence of that which you are not " or you need me to give you an example for you to really understand ?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
greatgenius: ^^^^ lol I understand what you mean and it sounds contradictory because you have yet to understand ..it is what some call divine dichotomy.. you have to look at it from a higher perspective to understand ..

Btw you are right about religious people(not that I care about that though) but most of them refuses to use their thinking faculties and only repeat mambo jumbo even if it makes no sense whatsoever. If what you say is not in line with most of the lies they have been told then you are blaspheming.
No. You don't get it. No matter what you say, the sense should never be in the opposite of what it trully is.
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2012
greatgenius: Btw do you really understand the statement " you can only experience what you are in the presence of that which you are not " or you need me to give you an example for you to really understand ?
lolol. How can you even experience when according to you, you must know to experience? What do you think is knowing to begin with?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 12:10am On Nov 22, 2012
^^^ of course you would have to KNOW to EXPERIENCE or how else would you even know what you are experiencing...

I don't think you really understand so let's start using examples..

On the topic of light, let's imagine a room full of thousands of eternally lit candles covering every space of the room. They shine so bright that there is nothing but light..
The question to you then is how would these lit candles experience that they are light without the presence of their opposite?

Also how would one experience kindness or even know they are experiencing an act of kindness without knowing what its opposite cruelty is ?

How would one also experience LOVE without knowing what Love is.
How do you experience bravity without knowing what being brave is etc etc etc

That's why God is both what he is and what he is not because without what he is not, there is no what he is. It seems contradictory but it is really not. Or is it..
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 22, 2012
greatgenius: ^^^ That's why God is both what he is and what he is not because without what he is not, there is no what he is. It seems contradictory but it is really not. Or is it..

lol. You seem not to understand yourself.
Firstly, how does light experience?
And to the above.
Now you are coming closer to the truth. But you are still missing something. The moment you say, that God is not a particular thing, saying that He's that particular thing refutes the former statement. It is like saying God is just and unjust. The issue is not whether His qualities are felt where they are not, but, can He exhibit a counter-quality? There my friend, you'd find the true fact.
With these premise of yours, can God be both holy and unholy?
If he can, how? If He cannot, then what are you saying?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 8:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
Reyginus: lol. You seem not to understand yourself.
i perfectly do. You seem not to understand the concepts and thus your inability or unwillingness to understand me. You are not in a higher consciousness yet and as such we keep running in circles and to be honest its getting frustrating.
Firstly, how does light experience?
lol you seem to have a linear and one track mind. you are not using your imagination at all(one of your greatest gift i might say).i have answered this question numerous times but you seem not to get it because every time you hear me say light all you see and imagine with your one track mind is the inanimate physical light. but once you begin to grasp that everything and all things in their basic nature and essence are light you will start to understand. Are we not light beings? do we not experience love, hate, fear, happiness,goodness, darkness etc etc? Is God not a light being?
Now you are coming closer to the truth. But you are still missing something. The moment you say, that God is not a particular thing, saying that He's that particular thing refutes the former statement. It is like saying God is just and unjust.
lol i have been at the core of the truth all along but you are making progress so i am glad.
@bolded walaa that's exactly what im saying. Thats why those who dont understand call it a contradiction. some call it divine dilemma i called divine dichotomy.
but once you understand that
1. God is everything and in everything
2.God is all there is
3.There is only One God
you begin to put all the pieces together. for instance for there to be a just God and an unjust God presupposes two Gods. but the truth is there is only one God and he/she/it is all things in the universe.

yes his true nature is just,love, light etc(the highest side of the polarity)because light,love etc will always fill the darkness,hate etc and obliterate it.but he is all things.
The issue is not whether His qualities are felt where they are not, but, can He exhibit a counter-quality? There my friend, you'd find the true fact.
With these premise of yours, can God be both holy and unholy?
@bolded of course. we are doing it all the time. To be holy is to be perfect in goodness, love and righteousness. it is to be complete. it is to be Whole. when you are being whole you are being God. why the bible says God is whole-ly(" for the Lord our God is Holy"-whole-ly.)

likewise when you are not being Godly you are being un-whole-ly(unholy). that is you are being less than yourself which is to be God completely in the flesh. Jesus was whole-ly(holy) because he was being exactly who he is,God in the flesh. jesus came to show you the way to whole-ly-ness(God). he said ""I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me". in other words you don't get to self-realization or God without being whole like he was.

he came to remind you of who you really are. When you are being whole-ly(GOD) there is nothing you cannot do. everything you do is effortless and miraculous.
hatred, cruelty, evil etc are all unholy.
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
i dont know how you would take this but since we are on the subject of God being everything let me throw some scientific terms in our discussion.
i am going to substitute the word God with energy because indeed God is energy.
Using the same premise earlier.

1.Energy is everything and is in everything.
2. Energy is all there is
3. There is only one energy and nothing else.

btw you need to stop looking at the creator as a person outside of yourself and somewhere else in the universe sitting there and controlling your life(which religionists do).. if you even start to think it is a He then she will be illusive to you and would go through this life looking for her and not find it.
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
greatgenius: i perfectly do. You seem not to understand the concepts and thus your inability or unwillingness to understand me. You are not in a higher consciousness yet and as such we keep running in circles and to be honest its getting frustrating.
lol you seem to have a linear and one track mind. you are not using your imagination at all(one of your greatest gift i might say).i have answered this question numerous times but you seem not to get it because every time you hear me say light all you see and imagine with your one track mind is the inanimate physical light. but once you begin to grasp that everything and all things in their basic nature and essence are light you will start to understand. Are we not light beings? do we not experience love, hate, fear, happiness,goodness, darkness etc etc? Is God not a light being?
lol i have been at the core of the truth all along but you are making progress so i am glad.
@bolded walaa that's exactly what im saying. Thats why those who dont understand call it a contradiction. some call it divine dilemma i called divine dichotomy.
but once you understand that
1. God is everything and in everything
2.God is all there is
3.There is only One God
you begin to put all the pieces together. for instance for there to be a just God and an unjust God presupposes two Gods. but the truth is there is only one God and he/she/it is all things in the universe.

yes his true nature is just,love, light etc(the highest side of the polarity)because light,love etc will always fill the darkness,hate etc and obliterate it.but he is all things. @bolded of course. we are doing it all the time. To be holy is to be perfect in goodness, love and righteousness. it is to be complete. it is to be Whole. when you are being whole you are being God. why the bible says God is whole-ly(" for the Lord our God is Holy"-whole-ly.)

likewise when you are not being Godly you are being un-whole-ly(unholy). that is you are being less than yourself which is to be God completely in the flesh. Jesus was whole-ly(holy) because he was being exactly who he is,God in the flesh. jesus came to show you the way to whole-ly-ness(God). he said ""I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me". in other words you don't get to self-realization or God without being whole like he was.

he came to remind you of who you really are. When you are being whole-ly(GOD) there is nothing you cannot do. everything you do is effortless and miraculous.
hatred, cruelty, evil etc are all unholy.
lolol.
1. What does it take to be in a higher consciousness? It really gets frustrating.
2. Is everything energy or light? Before you make any assertion, it's always better to be sure. God is a light being? Seriously?
3. The problem is, you are not consistent. Initially you said we are God, now God is one. Can a singularity be equals to a plurality?
4. Now you are entangling yourself again. If we are whole and holy, thus we are God, how is God still an individual entity?
Can God also act unjustly?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
greatgenius: i dont know how you would take this but since we are on the subject of God being everything let me throw some scientific terms in our discussion.
i am going to substitute the word God with energy because indeed God is energy.
Using the same premise earlier.

1.Energy is everything and is in everything.
2. Energy is all there is
3. There is only one energy and nothing else.

btw you need to stop looking at the creator as a person outside of yourself and somewhere else in the universe sitting there and controlling your life(which religionists do).. if you even start to think it is a He then she will be illusive to you and would go through this life looking for her and not find it.

Aha! Bringing the sciences.
Before you substitute anything, it must be in alignment with the central arguement.
This is unnecessary.
1. Energy is not the same thing with light.
2. Light is not all there is.
3. If not, what other?
One question for you then, can energy be anything aside itself?
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 6:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
Reyginus: lolol.
1. What does it take to be in a higher consciousness? It really gets frustrating.
the obvious answer is to be more conscious. seek knowledge from all angles and not only from the limited sources that you know and then integrate all these knowledge (integration of knowledge brings complete understanding). you cant gain true understanding of a thing by looking at it from only one angle. knowledge brings awareness. Awareness brings understanding and power. application of knowledge brings understanding.

try to use all your five human senses. live in the moment most times of the day( be more conscious)instead of living in your head. above all listen to your soul(your soul btw holds all knowledge and secrets in the universe)... having said that there is no need to be frustrated. it is a journey and process so enjoy it. you are on a journey to re-member who you are.
2. Is everything energy or light? Before you make any assertion, it's always better to be sure. God is a light being? Seriously?
everything is energy my friend. is light not energy ?. light is natures way of tranfering enery through space.

And yes God is a light be-ing. we are all light be-ings. our true nature is light. if you had your third eye opened you would know what i am talking. have ever heard of the aura?
3. The problem is, you are not consistent. Initially you said we are God, now God is one. Can a singularity be equals to a plurality?
wow! there we go. going in circles again. how many times and ways do you want to hear this, that there is only one God/force/spirit/energy/ and that we all( humans and other beings in the universe) make up the One God. the one God individuated into the many. the parts make up the whole. did you forget the rock scenario that i gave.... i have been consistent all through out this discussion. it is you who is not paying attention and like i said it is getting frustrating.
4. Now you are entangling yourself again. If we are whole and holy, thus we are God, how is God still an individual entity?
Can God also act unjustly?
from everything that we have said so far i will let you answer this yourself. the answer is within you
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by greatgenius: 6:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
Reyginus: Aha! Bringing the sciences.
Before you substitute anything, it must be in alignment with the central arguement.
This is unnecessary.
1. Energy is not the same thing with light.
2. Light is not all there is.
3. If not, what other?
One question for you then, can energy be anything aside itself?

1. how so
2. how so? can darkness exist in the presence of light
3. energy is all there is

yes.. and to substitute yes energy can be what it is and what it is not.
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
greatgenius: the obvious answer is to be more conscious. seek knowledge from all angles and not only from the limited sources that you know and then integrate all these knowledge (integration of knowledge brings complete understanding). you cant gain true understanding of a thing by looking at it from only one angle. knowledge brings awareness. Awareness brings understanding and power. application of knowledge brings understanding.

try to use all your five human senses. live in the moment most times of the day( be more conscious)instead of living in your head. above all listen to your soul(your soul btw holds all knowledge and secrets in the universe)... having said that there is no need to be frustrated. it is a journey and process so enjoy it. you are on a journey to re-member who you are.
everything is energy my friend. is light not energy ?. light is natures way of tranfering enery through space.

And yes God is a light be-ing. we are all light be-ings. our true nature is light. if you had your third eye opened you would know what i am talking. have ever heard of the aura?
wow! there we go. going in circles again. how many times and ways do you want to hear this, that there is only one God/force/spirit/energy/ and that we all( humans and other beings in the universe) make up the One God. the one God individuated into the many. the parts make up the whole. did you forget the rock scenario that i gave.... i have been consistent all through out this discussion. it is you who is not paying attention and like i said it is getting frustrating.
from everything that we have said so far i will let you answer this yourself. the answer is within you
SMH. Let it remain within us.
Re: God Is Both What He Is And What He Is Not by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
greatgenius:

1. how so
2. how so? can darkness exist in the presence of light
3. energy is all there is

yes.. and to substitute yes energy can be what it is and what it is not.
I've exhausted patience. Since we cannot agree, it's better we move on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking!!! ISIS Execute 21 Egyptians For Being Christians / Preparing For Rapture, (part 9), FORGIVENESS / Is Rev. 12:1-2 About Mary As The Queen Of Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.