Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? (2508 Views)

self-service Leads To Homosexuality--watchtower / Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... / "Gays And Lesbians Have Something To Offer The Church" Says Vatican Pope. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by nosagold(m): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2012
This issue is one of the greatest problems the world is facing. Even for naija! Its really sickening and if God hadn't promised never again to destroy the world, he probably would have destroyed us by now.
So people let me know your stand on the gays and lesbians.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by jhydebaba(m): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
NOOO!!
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by true2(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2012
nosa gold: This issue is one of the greatest problems the world is facing. Even for naija! Its really sickening and if God hadn't promised never again to destroy the world, he probably would have destroyed us by now.
So people let me know your stand on the gays and lesbians.

He said he would never again do it with water. He said the next time would be with FIRE. As to the question...I stand with God on this one...NO.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2012
What two adults do in the comfort of their home is not my problem. But if they want to marry themselves and adopt children, there could be a problem and I don't think that it should be allowed. For the protection of the innocent child who may face sneering taunts from fellow children and adults alike.. However, I'm not in support of what the National Assembly is doing trying to pass a law prohibiting same sex marriage. There are enough laws in Nigeri taking care of that. The law recognizes marriage as a union between a man and a woman. Homosexuality is also taken care of in our law.. The lawmakers should concentrate on laws to bring down the poverty level and cut there salaries.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by true2(m): 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2012
When people of a country turn against Gods Laws, God says he turns on that country.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by onetrack(m): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2012
I think homosexuality should be legalized.

First, as an atheist, I see no no issues of morality. Two adults who want to live together, have sex, etc., is none of the government's business.

Second, I think it's best that the homosexuals be allowed to live openly so that they won't be forced to marry someone they don't want to. It will only be an unhappy marriage for reasons beyond the wife's control, and the gay is likely to keep having sex on the side, thus committing adultery and possibly transmitting diseases to his unfortunate wife. Bad situation there.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by nosagold(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2012
onetrack: I think homosexuality should be legalized.

First, as an atheist, I see no no issues of morality. Two adults who want to live together, have sex, etc., is none of the government's business.

Second, I think it's best that the homosexuals be allowed to live openly so that they won't be forced to marry someone they don't want to. It will only be an unhappy marriage for reasons beyond the wife's control, and the gay is likely to keep having sex on the side, thus committing adultery and possibly transmitting diseases to his unfortunate wife. Bad situation there.

Personally, I don't support homosexuality. I mean who would rather choose to be with a man over a woman.
Maybe because you are an atheist, but I think homosexuality is just wrong and weird
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Horus(m): 9:48pm On Nov 15, 2012
If you Christians claim that Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed because of their gay acts, then why are there still homosexuals still alive today, or did God fail to kill them? Why did he let these people become homosexuals in the first place, if he hated it so much?

1 Like

Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by true2(m): 9:50pm On Nov 15, 2012
onetrack: I think homosexuality should be legalized.

I agree, the government has no business in this issue. God has an issue with this monkey business..,he says he won't give them life. Since one can't get a court order against God, his no will hold up. It's not open to vote.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
kITA TITA: What two adults do in the comfort of their home is not my problem. But if they want to marry themselves and adopt children, there could be a problem and I don't think that it should be allowed. For the protection of the innocent child who may face sneering taunts from fellow children and adults alike..
@bold,
that is something that the advocates of gay marriage and adoption don't take into consideration.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by onetrack(m): 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
nosa gold:

Personally, I don't support homosexuality. I mean who would rather choose to be with a man over a woman.
Maybe because you are an atheist, but I think homosexuality is just wrong and weird

It's weird for me too, but I also think that people who like to eat coconut are weird. Coconut is disgusting. But I don't want to ban the consumption of coconut just because I find it weird.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by advocate666: 11:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
Jizz-Us didn't marry a woman. He married 12 men.
Those mass servants didn't Bleep themselves. The priests did.
Have you seen what happens with nuns in convents? I see wonderful.
Your god created those homosexuals. Why are you against god's creation?
Talking of countries, those with more openly gays are better off than those that persecute gays. WTF is god doing?
Thank you Satan for the gift of enlightenment.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 15, 2012
onetrack:

It's weird for me too, but I also think that people who like to eat coconut are weird. Coconut is disgusting. But I don't want to ban the consumption of coconut just because I find it weird.

How can you compare homosexuality to eating coconuts? That analogy is very unsuitable; having preference for a type of food is not an abnormality unlike homosexuality.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by nosagold(m): 5:46am On Nov 16, 2012
advocate666: Jizz-Us didn't marry a woman. He married 12 men.
Talking of countries, those with more openly gays are better off than those that persecute gays. WTF is god doing?

Dude you should watch your tongue, you're BLASPHEMING against God!
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by nosagold(m): 5:50am On Nov 16, 2012
advocate666: Jizz-Us didn't marry a woman. He married 12 men.

Jesus didn't marry 12 men, he only made them his disciples. And how do you know they banged each other? Those people followed jesus to fulfil his ministry. You mustn't speak of what you haven't read! Really, I pray God opens your eyes to see
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by onetrack(m): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2012
fellis:

How can you compare homosexuality to eating coconuts? That analogy is very unsuitable; having preference for a type of food is not an abnormality unlike homosexuality.

How do you define abnormal?

Whether it is food or what you find attractive, it's all just a matter of taste, and there's no reason to ban either one, if you believe in a certain level of liberty.

I was commenting about someone who found homosexuality weird, and I made analogy based upon weirdness.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by manmustwac(m): 12:30pm On Nov 16, 2012
As an atheist I don't believe that homosexuality should be legalized because it goes against the laws of nature. The key was designed to enter the ignition and we are all here as a result of that. The main purpose of the man's tool apart from passing urine is for reproduction not to put in another man's mouth. But then what two people decide to do (out of view from the public eye) in their own privacy is their own business.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by advocate666: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2012
nosa gold:

Dude you should watch your tongue, you're BLASPHEMING against God!

Is there another type of blasphemy?
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by advocate666: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2012
manmustwac: As an atheist I don't believe that homosexuality should be legalized because it goes against the laws of nature. The key was designed to enter the ignition and we are all here as a result of that. The main purpose of the man's tool apart from passing urine is for reproduction not to put in another man's mouth. But then what two people decide to do (out of view from the public eye) in their own privacy is their own business.

Which law of which nature? The one you made up in your head or some hidden one. Please inform us.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2012
manmustwac: As an atheist I don't believe that homosexuality should be legalized because it goes against the laws of nature. The key was designed to enter the ignition and we are all here as a result of that. The main purpose of the man's tool apart from passing urine is for reproduction not to put in another man's mouth

They do other things that are much more worse than that. sad

btw it is really nice to see an atheist that is reasoning this issue sensibly and not just jumping into the band of 'progressive thinkers' that claim that homosexuality is perfectly normal.
Nobody is saying discriminate against gay people or treat them badly, I think everyone agrees that they should be treated decently like other people but that doesn't mean we should start pretending that we don't know homosexuality is abnormal.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2012
fellis:

They do other things that are much more worse than that. sad

btw it is really nice to see an atheist that is reasoning this issue sensibly and not just jumping into the band of 'progressive thinkers' that claim that homosexuality is perfectly normal.
Nobody is saying discriminate against gay people or treat them badly, I think everyone agrees that they should be treated decently like other people but that doesn't mean we should start pretending that we don't know homosexuality is abnormal.

Lol.....so because an atheist is agreeing with you, he is now reasoning sensibly? smiley

1 Like

Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by true2(m): 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2012
Why does God allow all this BS? He is not. He is just giving the Good people time to hear the good news of the kingdom, and come away from what is bad.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

Lol.....so because an atheist is agreeing with you, he is now reasoning sensibly? smiley

Not because he agrees with me. What he said made sense.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
fellis:

Not because he agrees with me. What he said made sense.

Makes sense how? You cant make a logical argument against gays. Not one.

The evidence has been tried and tested. Gay rights doesnt destroy the society, infact, the most peaceful and advanced countries in the world have gay rights.

Only god knows how you people live with such contradiction in your stance
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

Makes sense how? You cant make a logical argument against gays. Not one.

The evidence has been tried and tested. Gay rights doesnt destroy the society, infact, the most peaceful and advanced countries in the world have gay rights.

Only god knows how you people live with such contradiction in your stance

Only God knows? Why are you mentioning God? Are you starting to envy theists and how they can still make statements like that?
Also, where is that your index of most peaceful countries, I want to confirm what you said is true.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2012
fellis:

Only God knows? Why are you mentioning God? Are you starting to envy theists and how they can still make statements like that?
Also, where is that your index of most peaceful countries, I want to confirm what you said is true.

"only god knows" is a common expression to mean that something is unknowable.

Anyway, why should I post the peace index again? I have posted it many many many times, yet you blockheads ignore it and after being hammered with logical arguments you guys always ask me to post it again. I am sick of this cycle. Google it yourself! angry
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by true2(m): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2012
So, big strong Aferican men want other big strong Aferican men to poke then in the butt with their joy stick. Tell me, do you take turns bing the female?
Now I have a clear picture of why big strong Aferican men don't want God.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2012
true?:
So, big strong Aferican men want other big stron Aferican men to poke then in the butt with their joy stick. Tell me, do you take turns bing the female?

Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by advocate666: 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
true?:
So, big strong Aferican men want other big strong Aferican men to poke then in the butt with their joy stick. Tell me, do you take turns bing the female?

Man, you are too deep into this gay thing.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by true2(m): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2012
advocate666:

Man, you are too deep into this gay thing.
No, not me...you. Your number should be 69. Strong Aferican men like you want joystick in your butt. grin grin grin grin grin grin
You who talk bad talk about little Christians. I tell you, God will stick a big gaint joystick up your butt.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by advocate666: 7:32pm On Nov 16, 2012
true?:

No, not me...you. Your number should be 69. Strong Aferican men like you want joystick in your butt. grin grin grin grin grin grin
You who talk bad talk about little Christians. I tell you, God will stick a big gaint joystick up your butt.

I knew it!
GOD IS GAY!

No wonder he has no wife.
Re: Do You Support Gays And Lesbians Who Think Homosexuality Should Be Legalized? by manmustwac(m): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2012
advocate666:

Which law of which nature? The one you made up in your head or some hidden one. Please inform us.
[i]I just knew somebody would quote me on the laws of nature[/i]I didn't make up anything dude. Theres only one law regarding nature. Nature is to do with what is natural and normal. So regarding this topic the male organ did not evolve to be used to another man's mouth or backside therefore its not normal, not natural and goes against the laws of nature. The male organ evolved to enter the females vagina which leads to reproduction and the cycle of life continuing. If the whole of the male and female and population in the world decided to practiced strictly same sex relationships then the entire population of the world would eventually come to an end. Which would be against the laws of nature. Hope you get my drift. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Win An Atheist In The Great Debate / Jailed County Clerk Rejects Proposal To Let Deputies Issue Gay Marriage Licenses / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.