Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great (3350 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Soulcaine(m): 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
I do not intend to start a pissing contest here with anybody and will probably not reply to any comment or ask for any but i think that the ceaseless bashing of Nigerian ladies is enough. Hell, its uncalled for why ?

1) I have come accross many dedicated and driven Nigerian ladies. I find it amusing and amazing when i see threads on how myopic they are (granted it happens in some with "fish brains"wink and this is not limited to just the females, i worked for a while in a bank and a 28 yr old guy in my team thinks wizkid is "da bomb" and wouldn't mind being like him when he's all grown up. I was like "u're kidding me right"? So for the myopic bashing, i think the finger poiints both ways!

2) Nigerian ladies love totally:
i was brought up solely by my mum, my dad went MIA (pardon the term, he's military) my mum had to feed, clothe and educate myself and my younger brother, she was a clerk! We went to very good schools and had opportunities that people with both parents didn't get. I cannot remember buying anything for herself whilst growing up, i mean anything literally and she still clothed and fed orphans @ a nearby orphanage. Sadly, she died immediately i completed my secondary education. I am forever indebted to my mother.

3) They are loyal:
i have a friend who is very loyal, she's a lady. When the chips are down and the roof comes crumbling in and nobody is around ? Call bukky! That name is the password for inspiration, she'l talk your despairing as back up and you'll feel like taking on some lions and the funny thing is while i have read about Nigerian ladies being "seemingly" of easy virtue, i can beat my chest and say this isn't. She's not my GF and i have never thought abt her that way but i know her and her BF and he trusts her the way i do, i know.

4) They are intelligent:
Most of the ladies i have come accross are very intelligent. I dont know how we grade intelligence ourselves but i think and individual that can plan the daily meal for a month given a fixed amount of income, whilst whipping up breakfast for the kid to take to school makes breakfast for her husband while on the phone! If such level of multi-tasking is not a display of intelligence, then what is ?
If we take it to academics granted guys happen to dominate "averagely" but when it comes down to being @ the topmost top, give it to the ladies. I have a very close female friend in one of the universities averaging 4.9 in gp per session and am very proud of her.

I do hope that the bashing of this exquisite creations of God will cease but if not, well...keep on.

PS: if you're a guy and girls keep playing and dumping you then either you have been going out with wrong girls, or you are just not the right guy, so change!

You can never sit by the gutter and demand a princess beside you, it never works that way.

Soul-caine

3 Likes

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by tchaik(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2012
PS: if you're a guy and girls keep playing and dumping you then either you have been going out with wrong girls, or you are just not the right guy, so change!

THEY ARE THE TYPE WE BASH; NOT YOUR TYPE
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by DExplorer1: 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2012
Nigerian girls are really great but they got a similar problem too. When they have an ugly experience with one guy, it's every Nigerian guy that gets hit with their frustration.

1 Like

Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Rocktation(f): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2012
kiss
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by cdamsel(f): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2012
D-Explorer:
Nigerian girls are really great but they got a similar problem too. When they have an ugly experience with one guy, it's every Nigerian guy that gets hit with their frustration.
190 & some other heartbroken guys wld know beta,cos all dis 9gerian girl talk na cos 1 9jerian girl break im heart & he wants us all 2 take d hit??

Me I refuse ohhhh kiss
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 15, 2012
if you think u wud get a Nairaland pussshiiii by typing all this sh1ts.. then According to the Gospel of Dbanj- You're on a very looooooongggg thinnnng

*** bennyraz back to viewing mode, Omo, it's very comfortable there****
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by DExplorer1: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
cdamsel: 190 & some other heartbroken guys wld know beta,cos all dis 9gerian girl talk na cos 1 9jerian girl break im heart & he wants us all 2 take d hit??

Me I refuse ohhhh kiss
To be a boy is by birth, to be a man is optional.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Soulcaine(m): 11:32pm On Nov 15, 2012
bennyraz: if you think u wud get a Nairaland pussshiiii by typing all this sh1ts.. then According to the Gospel of Dbanj- You're on a very looooooongggg thinnnng

*** bennyraz back to viewing mode, Omo, it's very comfortable there****

typical skewed mindset. Every action is done based on remunerations. Ever heard of the word principles or just plain truth?
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 5:13am On Nov 16, 2012
**following**
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 16, 2012
OP, you're a true man, don't mind all the pus.sies-who-think-that-they-are-men that yarn dust.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 5:26am On Nov 16, 2012
Some women might just get high off this thread
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by onila(f): 5:33am On Nov 16, 2012
onila! enough said

a great disciplined virgin

Naija babe 4 lyfe!
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by onila(f): 5:34am On Nov 16, 2012
onila! enough said

Naija babe 4 lyfe! . .
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by 190theclown: 6:31am On Nov 16, 2012
What the-hell kinda umpatopiapia kind of thread is this

What -the- heck is going on here angry angry
Did someone smoke a full farm of weed before

How can someone come out and disregard my theory that 9ja 21century babes я gud
OP better go baq and label this thread a mistake

Do u know who a 21st century 9ja babe is *look around you* angry
And don't come back here quoting me with big big grammer cos wen
Discussing Nigerian girls issue - you use pidgin - na that one fit them angry angry

Naija girls this-naija girls that
A 21st century girl isn't capable of such - biko
And who the-heck is that Kangaroo that mentioned my name earlier
How can one attach me with heartbroken wen I'm datin over 7 Nigerian girls all together angry
You better watch your mouth young woman before I run-you over with my caterpillar

I'm out of here
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by lolaluv1(f): 6:51am On Nov 16, 2012
Awwww!
Infact, one of my very first posts on this section was also about this same issue, when I noticed the average NL guy was a misogynist, except for a few.
You are part of a blessed few; a rare breed indeed!
God bless your mum!
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Temi231(f): 6:53am On Nov 16, 2012
@190-the-clown, you better run out of here as if is not the Nigerian woman that conceived and nurture you to where you are now. tongue OP you are good jaweee
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by 190theclown: 6:53am On Nov 16, 2012
angry angry
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by 190theclown: 6:56am On Nov 16, 2012
Temi 23: @190-the-clown, you better run out of here as if is not the Nigerian woman that conceived and nurture you to where you are now. tongue OP you are good jaweee

DUH

There's a difference between Nigerian Girls and Nigerian women angry
The- Gawjus good and bright at heart Nigerian women/girls were not born during the- 21st century era
Get ur facts right!

Nigerian girls #smh#
Hit Google for more info! grin grin
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 16, 2012
190-the-clown:

DUH

There's a difference between Nigerian Girls and Nigerian women angry
The- Gawjus good and bright at heart Nigerian women/girls were not born during the- 21st century era
Get ur facts right!

Nigerian girls #smh#
Hit Google for more info! grin grin

oh yeah? so now's there's a difference? interesting...cos if my memory serves me correctly, you've written things like

190-the-clown:
Nigerian women have finally decided to start airing their minds grin grin grin

you once created a topic titled "Sos Call To Nigerian Women - Change Change Change##"

so why are you trying to create a difference between Nigerian girls and Nigerian women now?
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by 190theclown: 7:06am On Nov 16, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Nobody: 7:11am On Nov 16, 2012
Soul_caine:

typical skewed mindset. Every action is done based on remunerations. Ever heard of the word principles or just plain truth?
well keep on patronising naija women ooo.. u neva jam jam! ask born2fuck, ask 190, dem go yarn u.. d woman wey u dey cherish, anoda man dey flog am koboko, abeg ask lefulefu
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by acidtalk: 7:12am On Nov 16, 2012
@Poster, you are talking of Nigerian women of a few years back. I guess like 15-20years ago. The majority (not all) of the ones you get these days are good for nothing, myopic, unintelligent, gluttonic, lazy Witches that deserve to be thrown into the evil forest.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by acidtalk: 7:18am On Nov 16, 2012
onila: onila! enough said

Naija babe 4 lyfe!

Onila love, I am offering you $2,000 dollars to pop the cherry. If I meet you in the promise land as you claim, I will marry you the following day.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by 190theclown: 7:23am On Nov 16, 2012
acidtalk: @Poster, you are talking of Nigerian women of a few years back. I guess like 15-20years ago. The majority (not all) of the ones you get these days are good for nothing, myopic, unintelligent, gluttonic, lazy Witches that deserve to be thrown into the evil forest.

Rotflmfaoo grin grin
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by cdamsel(f): 7:32am On Nov 16, 2012
190-the-clown:
What the-hell kinda umpatopiapia kind of thread is this

What -the- heck is going on here angry angry
Did someone smoke a full farm of weed before

How can someone come out and disregard my theory that 9ja 21century babes я gud
OP better go baq and label this thread a mistake

Do u know who a 21st century 9ja babe is *look around you* angry
And don't come back here quoting me with big big grammer cos wen
Discussing Nigerian girls issue - you use pidgin - na that one fit them angry angry

Naija girls this-naija girls that
A 21st century girl isn't capable of such - biko
And who the-heck is that Kangaroo that mentioned my name earlier
How can one attach me with heartbroken wen I'm datin over 7 Nigerian girls all together angry
You better watch your mouth young woman before I run-you over with my caterpillar

I'm out of here
me kangaroo?190 chukwuebuka e neva reach fight na,lol.if dating 7 9gerian girls Simultaneous is ur achievement den u need serious help

U need love & trust me I ve it in abundance 2 give 2 u,those girls probably re hungry
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by 190theclown: 7:35am On Nov 16, 2012
cdamsel: me kangaroo?190 chukwuebuka e neva reach fight na,lol.if dating 7 9gerian girls Simultaneous is ur achievement den u need serious help

U need love & trust me I ve it in abundance 2 give 2 u,those girls probably re hungry

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by 190theclown: 7:37am On Nov 16, 2012
cdamsel: me kangaroo?190 chukwuebuka e neva reach fight na,lol.if dating 7 9gerian girls Simultaneous is ur achievement den u need serious help

Okay let's make a pact!

You show me love for 120days and make me change my idea and logic
On 21st century girls - do we have a deal
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 7:38am On Nov 16, 2012
190-the-clown:

Okay let's make a pact!

Sharp guy
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by 190theclown: 7:42am On Nov 16, 2012

Its a game bruv, she shows me love for 120days on what/how true love should be
Since she's probably got enuf love 2 spin me around and leave me hypnotized for good

Cdamsel ar u game
Mynd_44:
Sharp guy

wink wink cool
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by cdamsel(f): 7:42am On Nov 16, 2012
190-the-clown:

Okay let's make a pact!

120 days?don't b surprised u might find urself in a jewel store by den pick out a big rock 4 muahhhhhh kiss
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by Mynd44: 7:46am On Nov 16, 2012
cdamsel: 120 days?don't b surprised u might find urself in a jewel store by den pick out a big rock 4 muahhhhhh kiss
Hmmm.
Re: Why Nigerian Ladies Are Great by 190theclown: 7:46am On Nov 16, 2012
cdamsel: 120 days?don't b surprised u might find urself in a jewel store by den pick out a big rock 4 muahhhhhh kiss

If so be it, fine _ bur ar u game cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairaland Babes I Would Love To.......... / The 3 Types Of Smell In A Bedroom / VIDEO: Girl From Morocco Twerking! WOW!! (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.