Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? (16737 Views)

Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] / Reuben Abati On Dame Patience In 2010 / Dame Patience Jonathan And Her Poor Communication Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Kennyblues(m): 6:42am On Nov 16, 2012
Just wondering, ever since she came back from Germany trip, she neither said a word nor appeared to us on tv. Oh my dear mama.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by ganye1: 7:07am On Nov 16, 2012
Yes, I heard from Saharareportes that she is not well.
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by k2039: 7:12am On Nov 16, 2012
My first lady has decided to adopt my advice *low key*

3 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:14am On Nov 16, 2012
something's fishy. I smell a rat
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Clerverly: 7:27am On Nov 16, 2012
No but she flashed me yesterday though there was no airtime on my phone to call her back. tongue

8 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by acidtalk: 7:29am On Nov 16, 2012
Yes she called me but I promised her I won't reveal our conversation to the public.
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 16, 2012
When she almost die she no go couple herself as she no die.
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by yampoo(m): 7:37am On Nov 16, 2012
Yea ve been wondering after her most celebrated arrival frm God knows where,she has been on a lowkey.cos she was represented by Veepee's wife @ Lady Virgy Etiaba"s birthday nd book launch celebration.U nd I Knw Madam first ladies does not miss those kind of outings.i smell sth fishy.#justmythought

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Demdem(m): 8:09am On Nov 16, 2012
Nigerian First Lady Patience Jonathan Still Sick

Despite her return to Nigeria in pomp and circumstance about one month ago, First Lady Patience Jonathan is still sick, SaharaReporters sources say.

Saharareporters learned that shortly after the public relations exercise that attended her return, she retired into a medically-induced bed rest that has her kept her away from the public, unable to attend to official duties.

On October 26th Mrs. Jonathan appeared with her husband and the Ondo State governor, Olusegun Mimiko and his wife to cut her 55th birthday cake in the presidential villa, since then she has disappeared from the public.

A presidency source stated that Mrs. Jonathan’s doctors in Germany have also continued to visit and watch her recovery.

When Mrs. Jonathan returned from a prolonged medical trip to Germany in October she spoke effusively about being given a second chance, but denied having been in a hospital.

Our sources say the publicity given her return was designed to end all forms of speculation about her true condition because the presidency had badly miscalculated by not revealing her actual medical status to the country. Contrary to the plans of the presidency, SaharaReporters exposed specific details her husband wanted to keep hidden.

Since her return, Mrs. Jonathan has not been able to accompany her husband on any official trips in or outside of Nigeria, including visits to her home state of Rivers, or that of Mr. Jonathan, Bayelsa.

In addition to all this, she has not attended to her duties in Bayelsa as Permanent Secretary, a position she seized with grand fanfare months before she left the country on an extended trip she said was not for hospital treatment purposes.

It is unclear how long Mrs. Jonathan's bed-rest will continue as she remains inaccessible to the public, or how her absence is impacting her official duties in both Abuja and Bayelsa.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigerian-first-lady-patience-jonathan-still-sick
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Khayordhe: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2012
Abeg,free dis woman jawe
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Suljosh: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2012
I want my mama..
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Egesiemmanuel: 8:49am On Nov 16, 2012
na waooooo
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by MostIncredibleDFirst: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2012
Hear from her- FOR WHAT Is she a government official?
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Gee001: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2012
Trying 2 take her time 2 release new albums of gbagaun cos she was releasing only singles. So pls let her b n surprise us wt her new albums cos my ears r itching 2 hear new release.

7 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by dimcee(f): 8:54am On Nov 16, 2012
Its ɑ̤̥̈̊ lie d̶̲̥̅̊α† means you watch NTA very well
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by AbdulAdam56(m): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2012
Mama dont die pls cry
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by crisycent: 8:57am On Nov 16, 2012
She has been flown back to hospital.
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Lusaint(m): 8:58am On Nov 16, 2012
Nd wat
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by silica(m): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2012
wetin you wan hear? you no get mama abi which one be ur own?
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2012
Ok o..... Come to think of it, no one has seen her since her arrival, n it makes one wonder..... Get strong sweetie, and come alive again, Nigerians need u now, expecially since ur bobo wey be bros JOE JOE wan completely remove subsidy kpatakpata..... Ur unparalleled speech always do keep the NIgerian circus going

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 16, 2012
Nigerians @ dia best again......Nigerians @ dia best again......Nigerians @ dia best again......
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Youngzedd(m): 9:02am On Nov 16, 2012
MostIncredible.DFirst:
Hear from her- FOR WHAT Is she a government official?

You suppose to know why we are curious, if you are truly a Nigerian because everybody knows the bomb even mosquitoes.

Many are always happy when ever she speak.

Mama 9ja makes us happy a times and that is why this topic was created because we care about our mama.

Go through the above comments and you will definately understand the koko.
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by GARRIx7(m): 9:02am On Nov 16, 2012
Who wants to see or hear from her??...... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by upchair(m): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2012
If the 1st lady is ill, instead of looking for information about where she is or what form of illness she has or how bad it is, I believe the proper thing for all of us to do is to pray to God to heal her completely. Any body can fall sick regardless of his or her position. I believe she needs our prayers now more than anything else. If she has decided not to show up in public for now, let us respect her privacy more especially if is going to be part of the healing process. I believe that is the least we can do for her.

4 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by kasheemawo(m): 9:05am On Nov 16, 2012
Egesiemmanuel: na waooooo
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by 5much(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2012
our 1st lady,we miss u.where art thou?
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Born2beRich1(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2012
GEJ: Darling, the citizens are dying to hear from you..when will you show your face...
PAtience: **quickly rubs pancake**....My fellow widows eh....
GEJ: wetin you just talk now....so you dey wit does my political opponents were dey plan my down fall abi.....Abeg enter house..... sad

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by fittty(m): 9:13am On Nov 16, 2012
cheesy

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by pheesayor(m): 9:17am On Nov 16, 2012
The first step to solving a problem is to admit the problem exists, the presidency has never agreed she is sick so why would we pray for her? Besides God don't answer such prayers
upchair: If the 1st lady is ill, instead of looking for information about where she is or what form of illness she has or how bad it is, I believe the proper thing for all of us to do is to pray to God to heal her completely. Any body can fall sick regardless of his or her position. I believe she needs our prayers now more than anything else. If she has decided not to show up in public for now, let us respect her privacy more especially if is going to be part of the healing process. I believe that is the least we can do for her.

8 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by benebaby77: 9:22am On Nov 16, 2012
she is busy studing grammar and vocabulary in presidential villa. Becos she dont want to mess up again.......

2 Likes

Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 16, 2012
GOOD!

I HOPE SHE HAS LEARNED TO SHUT THAT HER LOUD MOUTH angry
Re: Has Anyone Heard A Word From Dame Patience Recently? by Baawaa(m): 9:30am On Nov 16, 2012
For where,she had learned hard grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Youth South/South East Rally & Townhall Meeting (Photos) / Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole / PDP Primaries Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.