Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

INEC Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Recruitment 2012 (104237 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / 509,000 Applied For 1,500 Slots For INEC Recruitment 2012? / Inec Recruitment!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Recruitment 2012 by Adewakeup1(m): 9:02am On Nov 16, 2012
INDEPENDENT NATIONAL ELECTORAL COMMISSION RECRUITMENT 2012
In furtherance of its objectives of undertaking a comprehensive organizational structural review and improvement in its operational capacity, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is set to revalidate and update the list of applicants. In view of the above, interested candidates are hereby advised to apply; meanwhile those who applied earlier can update their applications accordingly. The vacant positions identified include:
Legal Officers, System Analysts, Architects, Quantity Surveyors, Engineers (Civil, Mechanical, Structural, Electrical and Building), Estate Officers, Registration Area Officers.
A. JOB TITTLE: LEGAL OFFICER (GL 09)
JOB DESCRIPTION
• Represent the Commission in all its Pre Election and Post Election matters.
• Represent the Commission in Legal matters that may arise.
• Render Legal Opinion to the Commission.
• Draft contract agreements, MOU’s, guidelines, rules etc.
• Perform Election duties and Monitor external counsel and any other duty that may be assigned.
EDUCATIONAL AND PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
i. LLB and LB
ii. Evidence of NYSC Discharge Certificate
iii. Computer literacy is an added advantage
B. JOB TITTLE: SYSTEM ANALYST/ SYSTEM ENGR (GL 08)
JOB DESCRIPTION
• Conducts detailed methods and systems surveys of various operations with a view to applying electronic data processing.
• Develop with user department their electronic data processing requirements, workflow, training, etc to implement proper procedure and systems.
• Develops procedure manuals of input preparation for electronic data processing system.
i. B.Sc / HND in Computer Science/Engineering or other related field
iii. Professional Certificate in relative field is an added advantage
C. JOB TITTLE: ARCHITECT II (GL 08 / 09)
JOB DESCRIPTION
• Fault Finding.
• Articulation of Possible Remedies.
• Supervision of Work Processes.
• Draft and Minor Design of Projects.
i. M.Sc Arch / B.Arch / HND in Architecture
iii. Professional Certificate and Computer Literacy is an added Advantage

D. JOB TITTLE: QUANTITY SURVEYORS I (GL 08)
JOB DESCRIPTION
• Fault Finding.
• Articulation of possible remedies.
• Routine Maintenance.
• Estimation and preparation of bills.
• Other assignments that may be assigned to the officer.
i. B.Sc Quantity Survey
iii. Professional Certificate and Computer literacy is an added Advantage
E. JOB TITTLE: ENGINEERS II GL 08 (CIVIL, MECHANICAL, STRUCTURAL, ELECTRICAL AND BUILDING)
JOB DESCRIPTION
• Fault Finding.
• Routine Maintenance.
i. B.Engr. in field specified

F. JOB TITTLE: TECHNICAL OFFICERS (GL 08)
JOB DESCRIPTION
• Fault Finding.
• Routine Maintenance.
i. HND in Civil, Mechanical, Structural Engineering, Estate Management and other related Discipline
G. JOB TITTLE: REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER II & III(GL 08, 07)
JOB DESCRIPTION
• General Data Management in respect of a given Registration Area.
• Maintains the Record of Registered Voters in each of the Polling Units of the Registration Area.
• Compiles an Update of Register / Record of voters in the Polling Unit of the Registration Area with respect to deaths, change of residence / Polling Unit, etc.
• Identifies the precise locations of each Polling Unit and Collation Center in the Registration Area.
• Issues permanent / Temporary / Duplicate cards to voters as approved.
• Manages the RAC during Electoral Exercises.
• Monitoring Activities and any other assignment.
i. B.Sc, B.A and HND, NCE in all Disciplines
iii. Computer Literacy is an added Advantage
iv. Candidates be Prepare to work at LG/ Registration Area Levels
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applicants wishing to apply should click HERE http://recruitment.inecnigeria.org and fill out the online form within 2 weeks from the date of this publication.
Candidates should apply in areas where they are domiciled and should expect to be deployed in such areas if successful. Please note that the application is free of charge.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by amypaul(f): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2012
Thanks bros, God bless u for d info.

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by vivy4uall(f): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2012
After registration, and SMS verification, I went ahead to fill the form on the portal, name, qualifications, Nysc ppa and state, I clicked on next as instructed but I wasn't taken to a New page. Did anyone encounter such or is that supposed to be the last page? No submit? And no message showing successful completion?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by wale47: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2012
@vivy;I had d same problem while applying, n guess it may their server.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by yemzod: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2012
I just tried applying for the job now but had similar experience.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by sammsimm(m): 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2012
My reg was successful. nxt step?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by Emmxyl(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
Same with mine o!...after filling everything and clicked next...it gave me an error page
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by Gboliwe: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2012
Happened to me also.
My own didnt even shift from the NEXT page
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by xty4u(f): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2012
I also encountrd same problem wit phone...but with d use ☀̤̣̈̇f laptop I submitd successfuly
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by Bisjosh(f): 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2012
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by Bisjosh(f): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
For all of you having issues with your submission, DO NOT MAKE USE OF INTERNET EXPLORER. Make use of google chrome or mozilla. The internet explorer wasn't moving to next stage so I used google chrome and have submitted.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2012
I jst applied for Legal Officer (GL 09) it didn't take me 10mins. Let's see how it goes
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by pwettytemmy(f): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
I think u should try applying on laptop or other systems. I tried it on my phone bt it wasn't going thru until I used a system. It is very fast and straight forward. You will be thru with d whole process in 20minutes. All d best to us all.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by Aafulenu(f): 12:23am On Nov 17, 2012
double post
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by Aafulenu(f): 12:23am On Nov 17, 2012
i just applied with my phone and it went smoothly, i used ucbrowser. btw i hope this one will not turn to whom u knw runz ohhh

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by farydah: 3:31am On Nov 17, 2012
Encountered the same problem using opera but was sucessful after i switched to the default BB browser. Hope this helps someone.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by vivy4uall(f): 7:38am On Nov 17, 2012
Thanks for the info. I'll continue to try till I submit mine. No dulling.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by minudus: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2012
farydah: Encountered the same problem using opera but was sucessful after i switched to the default BB browser. Hope this helps someone.

Thnks... Am doing that right now..

1 Like

Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by minudus: 8:55am On Nov 17, 2012
Dear xxxxxxx xxxxxx ,

We hereby confirm receipt of your application for the REGISTRATION AREA OFFICER II(GL 08)  Vacancy.
Please log on regularly to the system with your email address and password to know the
status of your application during the recruitment process.
Kindly note that INEC will only respond to those applicants in whom it has further interest.
Thank You

I just submitted mine.. I can't wait to get their response.. Hope this recruitment is not meant for 2015 general election?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by bakusha(m): 10:49am On Nov 17, 2012
Guys pls help ♏ε̲̣̣ out, A̶̲̥̅♏ @ †ђξ NYSC PPA, afta filin it †ђξ next aspect is nt going. Wht can i do plsssssss
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by minudus: 11:04am On Nov 17, 2012
bakusha: Guys pls help ♏ε̲̣̣ out, A̶̲̥̅♏ @ †ђξ NYSC PPA, afta filin it †ђξ next aspect is nt going. Wht can i do plsssssss

I guess u are using opera mini .. Change ur browser to native browser.. Meaning, use ur bb browser..
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by DonaldGenes(m): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2012
Aafulenu: i just applied with my phone and it went smoothly, i used ucbrowser. btw i hope this one will not turn to whom u knw runz ohhh
Using Ucweb browser is difficult esp' when I you tried changing to another LGA. But still takes you back to Aba North
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
I'm so happy INEC is doing this recruitment themselves, I guess all those demons called Dragnet, Workforce etc hasn't penetrated there.
Success to all those that applied.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by Lookmanade(m): 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2012
Yes o, I just hope the Nigerian thing will not enter into this one, INEC should employ people base on merit and not on I know man level. I wish you guys success in your application for the INEC Job
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by neyodman(m): 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
Please, how do i go about this next stage? i've tried on my BB and likewise on system; all is showing is error stuff.
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by hunterFOX: 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
please help me, i have done all the registration but when it comes to the nysc part< it is not bringing out my nysc local government when i chose LAGOS as my nysc state. is anyone having similar problems too?? i need your help pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by hunterFOX: 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
Dear hunterFOX ,

We hereby confirm receipt of your application for the ENGINEERS II GL 08 (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) Vacancy.
Please log on regularly to the system with your email address and password to know the
status of your application during the recruitment process.
Kindly note that INEC will only respond to those applicants in whom it has further interest.
Thank You
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by Pizzanatty(m): 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2012
Plsss is dere upload of any credentials afta successful activation of account wit d code dey sent 2 d phone number some1 used? because i used my phone 2 do all dt,so dt i can complete my application process wit d phone...tanx
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by afrikanns: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
pls whata da websita nah?
Re: INEC Recruitment 2012 by afrikanns: 9:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
pls what about people that do not serve (exemption) NLs pls ao are they suppose to fill the NYSC text box pls help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Earn Salary Between N100,000-N350,000 As A Teacher In Nigeria / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) / Production Technician @ Nestle Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.