Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand (12206 Views)

10 Nigerian Foods You Must Eat Before You Die / some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day / Foods You Should Eat With The Peel On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by adesammy1(m): 5:01am On Nov 17, 2012
egusi, vegetable, yam, okro soup, oha, biter leaf,
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by eldoradoxx: 7:06am On Nov 17, 2012
afam4eva: I hate Akamu, Quaker Oat and Tea.
Bush man , lol
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by eldoradoxx: 7:07am On Nov 17, 2012
afolayangs: Fried rice, chicken and ice cream
Another bushman lol
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by eldoradoxx: 7:34am On Nov 17, 2012
brokoto: In fact I can't stand any food, that's why I don't eat!
Go for deliverance oh, lol
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by eldoradoxx: 7:49am On Nov 17, 2012
ItsModella:
Fried, jollof, white rice
Yam
Pounded yam and egusi soup
Starch and banga
Wheat and Onugbu soup
Suya
Isi ewu
Nkwobi
Chicken peppersoup
Fried chicken
Eba and vegetable soup tongue tongue
You sure sey u well so
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by mfm04622: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2012
I eat ANYTHING!!!! But I have favorite. And priorities. So if I get option, I will not take ponmo.
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by elcatino: 9:58am On Nov 17, 2012
I hate anytin noodles nd spaghetti

1 Like

Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by NAIJALIFEMAG: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
amala
garden egg
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2012
I dey chop all d local delicacies as a correct igbo girl. Na only d food wey I neva chop b4 I no fit talk of and some combinations don't go for me
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by noblenab(f): 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ogi mixed with okro or ogbono soup tongue
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by kulex124(m): 9:05am On Nov 18, 2012
okro nd ogbono.
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by iyaayi(f): 11:17am On Nov 18, 2012
God is d greatest!! Diverse food, diverse likes and tastes! So many options to choose frm to keep everyone healthy and happy!
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by StevensJojo(f): 12:44am On Dec 06, 2012
Sushi
Sashimi...eew-forgive my lack of sophistication but I hate them
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by 18wheeler: 7:33am On Dec 13, 2012
elewedu: There is weird greenfood in kaduna south called pete made of vegetable and pap...very ugly luckin food. I can't wistand some1 eatin it beside me...huuuuuuurrrrrrr
And thats one of my favorites. We eat it in jos too.
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by CzarChris(m): 11:13am On Dec 13, 2012
blink182: guy, let me make the picture clearer. The egusi soup will have no water any where, the bitter leaf partially washed so the soup is bitter in such a sweet manner, u de there? When you finish eating, you take a glass of water and your whole mouth becomes so sweet. Guy when u de chop this food, you go graduate from wearing shirt, by the time you chop finish na only boxers go remain. Meanwhile you de sweat like who just complete 100m race.

I didn't want to comment, but let me tell u categorically speaking, that your a very wicked and heartless individual. My mouth don water soteee nah, bucket im full.
Am sacking my girl 1st thing tomorrow morning thats after teaching a lesson or two tonight, for making me forget how good, good food really is.
Re: Foods You Absolutely Cannot Stand by KateSpade(f): 6:22am On Dec 14, 2012
lobster
sourdough bread
grape leaves
cottage cheese
sapodilla
gari

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is it Nutritious to drink one tin of liquid Peak Milk daily ? / Nigerian Women Who Don't Eat A Lot In Front Of Guys / Feeding Lagos With Snake Pepper Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.