Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,275 members, 7,780,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:43 PM

Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner (12160 Views)

Ebube Muonso Facebook Group 2015 .......... Osalu Oku / Emmax Band best For urparty / Anambra Hosts Gulder Ultimate Search XI- 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Leadn(m): 11:01am On Nov 16, 2012
MTN just released a hilarious video of the conversation between the winner of the ultimate wonder promo – Ebube Essien Garricks

The video is a 1min 16secs and here’s a bit of the Coversation.
MTN Staff– Good afternoon Ebube
Ebube – Good afternoon sir
MTN Staff – My name is Kolawole Oyeyemi and am calling from MTN.
You have emerged as the winner of the ultimate price in the MTN Ultimate wonder promo. You’ve just won yourself an aeroplane in the biggest promotion in Nigeria.
Ebube – It’s a LIE!!!!
MTN Staff – The price you’ve won is an aeroplane but has a cash equivalent of $400,000
Ebube - Are you telling me to decide what I'll do with the money?
MTN Staff - NO. You won an aeroplane or......
Ebube - I need the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What can I saY than congrats to her wink cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-ar1GcsrEE

http://xtremegists.com/2012/11/video-of-call-to-ebube-essien-garrick-mtn-ultimate-wonder-winner/
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by fiftynaira(m): 11:14am On Nov 16, 2012
Scam!!! Jor dey acted all that

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Leadn(m): 11:20am On Nov 16, 2012
fiftynaira: Scam!!! Jor dey acted all that

I don't think MTN would go as far as acting and uploading a video that's fake... I stand to be corrected though, but it looks legit smiley

Just wishing I had won after all I spend more than 3k monthly on airtime not to talk of 90days undecided

1 Like

Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by candieangel12(f): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2012
The video is private lipsrsealed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Ayomax(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
I don't trust empty N.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Super1759: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
mtn is fighting really hard to defend their false deeds.
Please spare us all these, we want to chat with our president by 7pm tomorrow, stop disturbing us

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by chelseabmw(m): 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
Me don't believe mtn too
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by alaoeri: 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
Empty hen with arrangee promo. undecided
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by SPIFF(m): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
I may not know the authenticity of the video but Kola Oyeyemi I personally know. He's a man of good character. As a matter of fact, he is the senior pastor at Chapel of uncommon grace. Alade market Allen Avenue and the manager of consumer marketing for MTN. Am so certain he cannot be part of any deceit as being alleged. Based on his personality I wanted to believe the video and the winner are real

1 Like

Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2012
Na acting johr....typical naija babe go ask who is dis, if u call am........

8 Likes

Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by omenziate(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2012
The name Ebube -Igbo. Essien- akwa ibom and Garricks probably Bayelsa or PH dey dubious.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by LesbianBoy(m): 2:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
fiftynaira: Scam!!! Jor dey acted all that
Na wa o.... some of you just cant be pleased!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
Nairalander(me inclusive) mumu well well! Y we dey even comment for dis kain post sef!
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
SPIFF: I may not know the authenticity of the video but Kola Oyeyemi I personally know. He's a man of good character. As a matter of fact, he is the senior pastor at Chapel of uncommon grace. Alade market Allen Avenue and the manager of consumer marketing for MTN. Am so certain he cannot be part of any deceit as being alleged. Based on his personality I wanted to believe the video and the winner are real
Erastus akingbola is a pastor and he stole Intercontinental banks money. cecelia ibru and francis atuche are good church givers, yet were thieves

17 Likes

Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by chinnyonwu(m): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
Koolking: This topic deserves trash bin. I am surprise moderators keep pushing this MTN scam to the front page. Let me follow suit, how does it change the price of garri?
Needless to say. He just got banned sad

1 Like

Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2012
Leadn:

I don't think MTN would go as far as acting and uploading a video that's fake... I stand to be corrected though, but it looks legit smiley

Just wishing I had won after all I spend more than 3k monthly on airtime not to talk of 90days undecided
didnt they promised brand new aeroplane? is the plan they offered brand new? thats a big scam
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by 3kay945(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
was she expecting the call before?
cos it sounds like it.
if actually it true then the lady can easily fall prey to scammers.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by fittty(m): 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
Why is the video private??
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by iyatrustee(f): 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2012
i might be wrong sha but

Mtn; Good morning Ebube
Ebube; Good morning sir

was she expecting d call? a typical answer ought to have asked who the caller dat knew her so much was.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by cdamsel(f): 2:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
Y spend so much time convincing us d promo was real?even if I c d babe inside d jet sef,still won't believe undecided

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Khayordhe: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
Mtn dey vex me o
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by nex(m): 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
Please, tell me why NCC had to ban promos by TELCOs after this MTN Ultimate Wonder? Are you still wondering?!

1 Like

Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by freecocoa(f): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2012
I'm starting to feel for MTN.
Eiyah, they really want people to believe this one by all means possible
oh well, they brought this on themselves with all the 419 they've been doing us undecided.
They have failed woefully this time cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by LesbianBoy(m): 2:41pm On Nov 17, 2012
iyatrustee: i might be wrong sha but

Mtn; Good morning Ebube
Ebube; Good morning sir

was she expecting d call? a typical answer ought to have asked who the caller dat knew her so much was.
Hmmmm you have a POINT tho....Btw where have you been ''IYA MI'' e don tey o grin
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
How did MTN know her name? Someone might be saying tru sim card registration n all that, but thats a big fat lie cos even if u call MTN customers service now, they will ask 'may i know what ur name is' and 'where are u calling from'......Mtn should think of a better way to cover up their deceitful ways, cos this show of shame has failed

11 Likes

Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by joshuaidibia(m): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
SCAM... Read d cnversation very wel. Dos it luk lyk a surprisn winning? D grl jst jump enta d "I'L TAKE D MONY, I'L TAKE D MONEY". Nd d way d mtn official ws speakn,ts lyk he ws angr dt she won d airplane. So,2me.i tink ds cnversation ws a scam. DEM NO REHALZE AM WELL
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by iyatrustee(f): 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2012
LesbianBoy:
Hmmmm you have a POINT tho....Btw where have you been ''IYA MI'' e don tey o grin

lesboboy! it af overteyed sef! u been die before ? tongue
Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by rman: 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2012
tiniyata: How did MTN know her name? Someone might be saying tru sim card registration n all that, but thats a big fat lie cos even if u call MTN customers service now, they will ask 'may i know what ur name is' and 'where are u calling from'......Mtn should think of a better way to cover up their deceitful ways, cos this show of shame has failed

You may be using a borrowed line to call customer care, so they have to ask.

If you did not register your sim properly, you can never win anything from the promo.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Call To Ebube Essien Garrick – MTN Ultimate Wonder Winner by joshuaidibia(m): 2:52pm On Nov 17, 2012
LesbianBoy:
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TECNO Children's Day 2019 Celebration In Pictures / Abuja Carnival: FG Rejects Foreign Participation Over Ebola, Insecurity / Memorable Moments At BankyW’s Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.