Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

All Atheists Are Satanists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Atheists Are Satanists (4840 Views)

Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2012
They just don't know it.

Satan's greatest gift to mankind is the gift of knowledge which he gave to us through Eve. When people gain knowledge, they find out that godly stories are bullcrap so they turn to atheism. This atheism fulfills the wish of Satan.
Although Satan would like everyone to bow down and worship him, this is however not his priority and unlike god, will not punish you if you don't acknowledge him. What gives him most pleasure is seeing children of men gaining more knowledge everyday and freedom from the godly oppressors and doom preachers.
Although some atheists might deny this assertion, it doesn't matter as He is not bothered. If however you take a step further from Atheism and bow down and worship the true Master, upon your knowledge will be added wealth, power, pleasure, health, happiness etc.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 16, 2012
Dont lie, Obadiah77 aka Buzugee has given you some of that sweet igbo?

2 Likes

Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Areaboy2(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2012
so god intended us to be dumb?

Nice, good thing I don't like him/her/it undecided
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03: Dont lie, Obadiah77 aka Buzugee has given you some of that sweet igbo?

I know how you fell broda. I used to be in your shoes.
I was once a christian, then with knowledge I turned to atheism. Disbelieveing in god means also disbelieveing in corresponding godly stories about Satan, so for a while I thought Satan was also a godly fantasy.
Then one day, with increasing knowledge I told myself that I have tried godliness and atheism, what have I to lose if I try Satanism just to make sure?
That was when it happened. My eyes where opened and I saw what I was missing.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
advocate666:

I was once a christian, then with knowledge I turned to atheism. Disbelieveing in god means also disbelieveing in corresponding godly stories about Satan, so for a while I thought Satan was also a godly fantasy.
Then one day, with increasing knowledge I told myself that I have tried godliness and atheism, what have I to lose if I try Satanism just to make sure?

It makes no difference. I dont believe in anything spiritual. I actually prefer satanists to christians but I cant be a satanist wink

1 Like

Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by ijawkid(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

It makes no difference. I dont believe in anything spiritual. I actually prefer satanists to christians but I cant be a satanist wink

You ""prefer"" at least means you still believe that there are invincible spirits.....

If you would prefer satanism(but wouldn't still want to be part of it), then why did you leave God simply because to you,you felt there was no material evidence to prove his existence.....??.....
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 16, 2012
ijawkid:

You ""prefer"" at least means you still believe that there are invincible spirits.....

If you would prefer satanism(but wouldn't still want to be part of it), then why did you leave God simply because to you,you felt there was no material evidence to prove his existence.....??.....

@ bold.

It makes no FREAKING sense
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by ijawkid(m): 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

@ bold.

It doesn't have to...just know you are working for satan.......
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
ijawkid:

It doesn't have to...just know you are working for satan.......

Satan that doesnt exist?
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
So not true OP.
I am monothiestic.. For the record,
But i can say on behalf of most athiest, they do not believe in God or a devil. They are the "show me and i will believe it " kind of ppl. Most are simply on a journey so to speak and just want answers.

Lets stop assuming that because ppl do not believe what we do that they are evil.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by CrazyMan(m): 4:39pm On Nov 16, 2012
advocate666: They just don't know it.

Satan's greatest gift to mankind is the gift of knowledge which he gave to us through Eve. When people gain knowledge, they find out that godly stories are bullcrap so they turn to atheism. This atheism fulfills the wish of Satan.
Although Satan would like everyone to bow down and worship him, this is however not his priority and unlike god, will not punish you if you don't acknowledge him. What gives him most pleasure is seeing children of men gaining more knowledge everyday and freedom from the godly oppressors and doom preachers.
Although some atheists might deny this assertion, it doesn't matter as He is not bothered. If however you take a step further from Atheism and bow down and worship the true Master, upon your knowledge will be added wealth, power, pleasure, health, happiness etc.
You need Jesus in your life.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by wiegraf: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2012

This is the same reasoning muslims use to claim jizz-us (I approve of the way you spell it) was a muslim. By your definition cultural christians who are curious are satanists. We share a trait, or at least a lot of atheists may possess this trait, as we don't have doctrine; we're truth seekers

Your satan is waaaayyyyy cooler than yahweh, btw
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2012
Lol @ jesus was a muslim cheesy cheesy grin
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by MrAnony1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2012
advocate666:

Funny enough, I agree with you. I have been through the churchgoer to atheist to satanist phase before God saved me. Atheism if followed logically leads straight to satanism

2 Likes

Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by ijawkid(m): 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

Satan that doesnt exist?

Oh he doesn't??.....

Sorry bro.....

You're his employee.........

You are running away from the truth....when you are satisfied you'll come back to it....

2 Likes

Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2012
ijawkid:

Oh he doesn't??.....

Sorry bro.....

You are running away from the truth....when you are satisfied you'll come back to it....

You christians that are confused about who Satan is? If I ask 3 different Jehovah's witnesses who Satan is, they would give me 3 different answere.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by onetrack(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2012
ijawkid:

Oh he doesn't??.....

Sorry bro.....

Then show him to me. Until then you are using the 'argument from ignorance' fallacy.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by ijawkid(m): 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

You christians that are confused about who Satan is? If I ask 3 different Jehovah's witnesses who Satan is, they would give me 3 different answere.

Lol......are you sure??.....

You're on the path to satanism..infact you're on that path.......

Farewell to you....

1 Like

Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by ijawkid(m): 7:21pm On Nov 16, 2012
onetrack:

Then show him to me. Until then you are using the 'argument from ignorance' fallacy.

I should show you??....

You are one of the material proof that satan exists......

Keep decieving yourself that he doesn't exist......
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2012
ijawkid:

Lol......are you sure??.....

You're on the path to satanism..infact you're on that path.......

Farewell to you....

lol......do you even know that there is no difference between Satan and the Old testament Yaweh?

Both killed, lied and tempted human beings
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by onetrack(m): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2012
ijawkid:

I should show you??....

You are one of the material proof that satan exists......

Keep decieving yourself that he doesn't exist......

And you are the proof that the Flying Spaghetti Monster exists. Let us therefore pray that he touches all of us with his noodly appendage! RAmen!
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2012
*Kails*:
So not true OP.
But i can say on behalf of most athiest, they do not believe in God or a devil. They are the "show me and i will believe it " kind of ppl. Most are simply on a journey so to speak and just want answers.

Lets stop assuming that because ppl do not believe what we do that they are evil.

I like u. U seem to be a very fair being.
To whoever is reading this, know that whether u are a theist or atheist, if u are always biased, u will always be a blind warrior.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Sirniyeh(m): 7:35pm On Nov 16, 2012
Sometime when people are discussing particularly the subject of God and satan, a lot of ignorance are being displaced. There is no amount of intensity applied to the original truth that will make them believe it, which is as a result of established lies and fiction by the partriachs.
You may be furiously amazed to hear that the unseen spirit that we call satan and that of which we call God is just same spirit. The whole world was put into confusion and deception just by mere the book of genesis fiction.
Inasmuch that the tin air has no duplicate, rub off the myth of god and satan.
The question I humbly deserve answer from the soclaimed christians is, "who was the witness in the garden of eden to come up with story of satan's deceiption to eve?
Moses wrote the history 2,500yrs after death of Adam. Where did he get the fact? Which account did he make reference to?
I'm not just writing from my natural brain. I was fortunate to vanish into the thin air and i got to no that the heaven we all propagate is in thin air. I mean thin air is paradise.
So both the spirit you call god and satan is one spirit. Your relationship with the spirit determines the experience. It is our natural sense of identifying good from bad that make us divide the spirit into God and satan.
I reserve my further explanation for arising question.
I submit
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by truthislight: 9:55pm On Nov 16, 2012

hahaha. Lol. ^^^

*smh*

true talk!!!

Ignorance is no excuse.

2 Likes

Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by truthislight: 10:02pm On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

there is no neutral ground Brooo!

Its either you do what Yahweh says or you use your brain and do exactly like satan said eve will do, "decide for one self"

and! No neutral ground.

It either you obey or you disobey.

Ignorance is no excuse.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
truthislight:

there is no neutral ground Brooo!

Its either you do what Yahweh says or you use your brain and do exactly like satan said eve will do, "decide for one self"

and! No neutral ground.

It either you obey or you disobey.

Ignorance is no excuse.

SMH......
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

lol......do you even know that there is no difference between Satan and the Old testament Yaweh?

Both killed, lied and tempted human beings

Where in the old testament did Satan lie or tempt anybody?

Please stop taking the words of the godly as the truth. You should know better.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by truthislight: 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

So, what is wrong with satanist if not what the bible says about satan?

Did you come to know about satan in your dream?

ijawkid:

liar!
Logicboy below

Logicboy03:

@ bold.

hypocrisy!
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by truthislight: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2012
Logicboy03:

Satan that doesnt exist?

so, what is wrong with being a satanist?

Logicboy03:

I actually prefer satanists to christians but I cant be a satanist wink
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2012
advocate666:

Where in the old testament did Satan lie or tempt anybody?

Please stop taking the words of the godly as the truth. You should know better.

Well, according to the incredible and unbelievable story of Adam and Eve.....and the devil snake?
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 16, 2012
truthislight:

so, what is wrong with being a satanist?

Its another religion. I want to do things for doing sake not because I idolize some guy
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by truthislight: 10:16pm On Nov 16, 2012
*Kails*:
So not true OP.

you have a point though.

But that is for those that are asking question in other to learn, but not for those that are determined to refute the existance of God.

Some atheist are NEVER in it to learn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Origin Of Hell-fire In Christian Teaching / The Testimony Of Goshen360 Is The Testimony Of God’s Grace / Can Morality Exist Without Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.