Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

All Atheists Are Satanists - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Atheists Are Satanists (4839 Views)

Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! / FAITH=DOUBT, RELIGIOUS FAITH= Extreme Form Of Atheism. We Are All Atheists(2) / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2012
cyrexx:

begging and shamelessly attaching himself.

I think i just understand what this biblical phrase "get thee behind me" mean. Ihedinobi is one shamelessly getting behind anony.

LMAO..... grin grin grin

Follow the master grin grin
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by cyrexx: 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

LMAO..... grin grin grin

LOL.

More like kissing the master's behind
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

LMAO..... grin grin grin

cyrexx:

I think i just understand what this biblical phrase "get thee behind me" mean. Ihedinobi is one shamelessly getting behind anony.

HATEEEEEERRRRZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by cyrexx: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ihedinobi:

HATEEEEEERRRRZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy grin grin

no space in my heart for hatred.

Just catching fun.

grin grin grin
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ihe,

calm down. We are just joking
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 18, 2012
cyrexx:

"death does not mean death but spiritual death". Trust yahweh's servants to make excuses for his many lies and broken promises.

That fictional character conceived by ancient Jews is one sleek deceiving vindictive tyrant
Lol, so they didn't die but they died? Lol...
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2012
I am too, freaks cheesy
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ihedinobi: @advocate666, never mind. Checked your link out. Anyhow, what does being an independent satanist translate to for you? I'm under the impression that you mess with the psychic/spiritual realms, do you really? Or is satanism just a philosophy for you?

For me, Satanism is more than a philosophy. It is a way of life. The guiding principle is to seek out knowledge and follow the search wherever it leads you, be it to the psychic/spritual ream or the physical one, just follow it. Satan will not teach you knowlegde. He will show you how you can gain it like He did to Eve.
There are different types of Satanists but the beginning of Satanism is to disbelieve everything you have been told and start looking for enlightenment. Some end up as atheists, some might start believeing in other things like aliens or such, but all are ignorant Satanists.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2012
advocate666:

For me, Satanism is more than a philosophy. It is a way of life. The guiding principle is to seek out knowledge and follow the search wherever it leads you, be it to the psychic/spritual ream or the physical one, just follow it. Satan will not teach you knowlegde. He will show you how you can gain it like He did to Eve.
There are different types of Satanists but the beginning of Satanism is to disbelieve everything you have been told and start looking for enlightenment. Some end up as atheists, some might start believeing in other things like aliens or such, but all are ignorant Satanists.

So where did your own search take you?
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ihedinobi:

So where did your own search take you?

I am not spiritual if that't what you were refering to. However if I find that spiritualism will lead me to more knowledge, I will try it. For now I'm on another path altogether. The path of seeing is believing, experimenting to believe, etc. Physical realm.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2012
advocate666:

I am not spiritual if that't what you were refering to. However if I find that spiritualism will lead me to more knowledge, I will try it. For now I'm on another path altogether. The path of seeing is believing, experimenting to believe, etc. Physical realm.

Hmmmm . . . Not yet into it, are you? Still skimming the surface? Still very much redeemable then.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Hmmmm . . . Not yet into it, are you? Still skimming the surface? Still very much redeemable then.

You mean still very much brainwashable into rebelieving nonsense? No chance pal.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by MrAnony1(m): 5:48pm On Nov 18, 2012
Logicboy03:

Epic failure of a question.

The question shows how you know so little about Satanism.

First, there are those who take Satan literally and there are those who take satan as metaphorical (Satanic atheism) both of which could have very contrasting philososphies both within and between themselves.
Thanks Mr Satanist apologist but the question really wasn't directed at you
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Says the satanist expert.........lol

Simple reading and googling will tell you what I said, no need for a Phd in satanism.

Epic fail from Anony, once again
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Thanks Mr Satanist apologist but the question really wasn't directed at you

WAS I defending satanism? Was my answer too painful for you? Butthurt much?

You fail so hard!
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by MrAnony1(m): 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
advocate666:

There is no core philosophy of satanism per se but there are individual core philosophy of Satanists. Some Satanists tried to impose their own personal philosophies on others who accepted and they became "mainstream".

The unifying objective of all Satanists is to seek out knowledge and understanding.

To understand what I'm talking about, please see http://www.conservapedia.com/Satanism

I am in the category called Independent Satanism.
Quote from your link:

Independent Satanism is an eclectic form of Satanism that focuses on individualism and self enlightenment without the aide of group or organized Satanism. many are self-initiated into the practice of Satanism and are known as solitary practitioners of magic. The method of independent Satanism include the signing of a pact or agreement with their chosen Satanic deity. Independent Satanism can take on a variety of beliefs from different sources, and they tend to develop their own personal life philosophy independent of popular Satanic thought.

I'll come back to this quote later but more to the point of why I asked the question.

Would you agree that satanism can be summarized as "do as you please - you are the ultimate authority" i.e. in a way satanism can be said to be the worship of self?
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Quote from your link:

Independent Satanism is an eclectic form of Satanism that focuses on individualism and self enlightenment without the aide of group or organized Satanism. many are self-initiated into the practice of Satanism and are known as solitary practitioners of magic. The method of independent Satanism include the signing of a pact or agreement with their chosen Satanic deity. Independent Satanism can take on a variety of beliefs from different sources, and they tend to develop their own personal life philosophy independent of popular Satanic thought.

I'll come back to this quote later but more to the point of why I asked the question.

Would you agree that satanism can be summarized as "do as you please - you are the ultimate authority" i.e. in a way satanism can be said to be the worship of self?

I thought your point of asking the question was to determine if I was a real or fake Satanist. LOL

Anyway, Satanism starts first and foremost with the rejection of ignorance. Reducing Satanism to a "do as you please" philosophy is a myopic view. "Do as you please" is one of the consequences of Satanism. Pleasure is a gift from Satan. You need knowledge first help you find that which gives you pleasure.
Adam and Eve had inside of them the existence of pleasure of sleeping with each other but they did know know it. The knowledge came after they had obeyed Satan, acquired and ate the fruit of knowledge. So you see, their sexual pleasure was a consequence of their Satanism, not the ultimate authority.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by MrAnony1(m): 6:29pm On Nov 18, 2012
advocate666:

I thought your point of asking the question was to determine if I was a real or fake Satanist. LOL

Anyway, Satanism starts first and foremost with the rejection of ignorance. Reducing Satanism to a "do as you please" philosophy is a myopic view. "Do as you please" is one of the consequences of Satanism. Pleasure is a gift from Satan. You need knowledge first help you find that which gives you pleasure.
Adam and Eve had inside of them the existence of pleasure of sleeping with each other but they did know know it. The knowledge came after they had obeyed Satan, acquired and ate the fruit of knowledge. So you see, their sexual pleasure was a consequence of their Satanism, not the ultimate authority.
First and foremost, a christian needs to repent of his/her sins but I wouldn't regard repentance as the core of what Christianity is. It is the life of Christ i.e self sacrifice and the love of God and our fellow man that is at its core.
Besides, "rejection of ignorance" is a very generic term because anyone who switches from one belief to another usually feels he has rejected ignorance and has seen the light.

What I ask you is very simple: what is the life of a satanist all about?
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mr_Anony:

What I ask you is very simple: what is the life of a satanist all about?

Gaining knowledge and reaping the rewards.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by MrAnony1(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2012
advocate666:

Gaining knowledge and reaping the rewards.
You just described education
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mr_Anony:
It is the life of Christ i.e self sacrifice and the love of God and our fellow man that is at its core.

You just described gay priests.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by MrAnony1(m): 9:45pm On Nov 18, 2012
advocate666:
You just described gay priests.
Lol, really? how so?
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 9:59pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Lol, really? how so?

You should know.
Self sacrifice - butt hurt
Love of god - priesthood
Love of fellow men - gay.

2 Likes

Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by MrAnony1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 18, 2012
advocate666:

You should know.
Love of god - priesthood
......and you claim to have rejected ignorance........SMH
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by wiegraf: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2012
advocate666:

You should know.
Love of god - priesthood

Oddly makes sense
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Femmymata2(m): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2012
advocate666:

You should know.
Love of god - priesthood
Interesting
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by wiegraf: 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2012
Femmymata2: Interesting

it's aging like fine wine, the more I think about it, the more brilliant it seems.
It's fantastic
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 19, 2012
advocate666:

You should know.
Love of god - priesthood
Oh my.... Brutal... Lol..
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by true2(m): 5:11am On Nov 19, 2012
advocate666: They just don't know it.

Satan's greatest gift to mankind is the gift of knowledge which he gave to us through Eve. When people gain knowledge, they find out that godly stories are bullcrap so they turn to atheism. This atheism fulfills the wish of Satan.
Although Satan would like everyone to bow down and worship him, this is however not his priority and unlike god, will not punish you if you don't acknowledge him. What gives him most pleasure is seeing children of men gaining more knowledge everyday and freedom from the godly oppressors and doom preachers.
Although some atheists might deny this assertion, it doesn't matter as He is not bothered. If however you take a step further from Atheism and bow down and worship the true Master, upon your knowledge will be added wealth, power, pleasure, health, happiness etc.

I'm not to smart, so help me out here. Atheist do not believe in God, But, they believe in a creature God created, Satan?
The part you do have correct; become a follower of Satan, and he may give you power and wealth...but he can't give you life. One thing you don't know about Satan...Once he gets you out on a lim, he cuts it off, and you're a dead duck. Remember he is the father of the lie, What makes you think he is telling you the truth? And no, he can not creat, or give life.
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by true2(m): 5:18am On Nov 19, 2012
cyrexx:

It means; "Go away from me. Do not tempt me. I want nothing to do with you, I will not listen to you."
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by cyrexx: 7:14am On Nov 19, 2012
true?:

It means; "Go away from me. Do not tempt me. I want nothing to do with you, I will not listen to you."

of course, i know, i was only trying to be funny grin grin
Re: All Atheists Are Satanists by advocate666: 8:01am On Nov 19, 2012
true?:

I'm not to smart, so help me out here. Atheist do not believe in God, But, they believe in a creature God created, Satan?
The part you do have correct; become a follower of Satan, and he may give you power and wealth...but he can't give you life. One thing you don't know about Satan...Once he gets you out on a lim, he cuts it off, and you're a dead duck. Remember he is the father of the lie, What makes you think he is telling you the truth? And no, he can not creat, or give life.

Thanks for confirming the obvious. The first step in solving a problem is acknowledging the problem. You certainly do need Satan to shine your eyes and make you smart. Come to Him today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Feel I Am Being Punished By A Supreme Force(depressed) / What If The Devil Repents Today? / The Origin Of Hell-fire In Christian Teaching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.