Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Amazing Guide Show You How To Get The Exact Football Bets To Make Each Week - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Amazing Guide Show You How To Get The Exact Football Bets To Make Each Week (1893 Views)

Earn #150,000 To #300,000 Monthly ; Learn The Exact Strategy / Sellers Urgently Needed With This Exact Procedure. This Is Non Negotiable / Can Any Seller Of Cif Blco Do This Exact Procedure. Some Ready Buyers Are Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Guide Show You How To Get The Exact Football Bets To Make Each Week by aonajite: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2012
WARNING:Do Not Place Another Football Bet
Until You Read This Special Report!

Discover How Anyone In Nigeria Can Make As Over N30,000 Weekly Predicting Football Matches.

Urgent message in making N30,000 WEEKLY...

Rob Bookies Legally!

Amazing Guide Show You
How To Get The Exact Football Bets To Make Each Week
So You Can Consistently Win Your Bet's
And Rob The Bookies Blind

... If You're Not Interested in a Football Betting Then You Should NOT
Read Any Further...

I don't think you stumbled on this website by accident. In fact, I don't really believe in accidents. Things happen for reasons. You're here for a reason; you wanted to make money on the Internet. And that's a good one.

I'm serious. This is ONLY meant for people who really do want to profit from football betting. There is nothing illegal, unethical, or immoral about this ...But let's just say 'they' wouldn't like me sharing this information.

You must be aware of online football betting in Nigeria. Have took my time studied online football betting and found out it is a perfect way of making money with little stress as long as you are a computer literate. No doubt lot of Nigerians make money from it.

DO YOU TRADE FOOTBALL AND NEVER MADE CLOSE TO N30,000 WEEKLY?

Even if you trade football online,the fact that you have not made as much as N30,000 WEEKLY means you have not been successful at it. Can you imagine what it's like to pay off all your debts - Not owe anything to anyone - Buy all the things you've always wanted - Even quit your job and "work" from home or anywhere else you fancy ...Simply by betting on the beautiful game with a few "sure thing" bets?

IMAGINE how you’d feel when you begin to win every weekend, when you know the winning teams before placing bets,when to play and how to do so.

INFACT imagine how you would feel to get a credit alert on your phone after winning your bets of N20,000 and above.

How Would YOU Like Me To Hand You Exact Teams To Bet On Every Week So You Can Start Profiting Straight Away?

Just imagine being handed the combination to a safe... a safe full of unlimited money... a safe you can 'crack' anytime you like.

Each week you are handed a new secret combination. A combination few others will ever have access to. A combination that allows you to withdraw as much money as you like, always knowing it will be full up again next week.

I have developed a manual that entails the secrets of football betting that would guide you in turning online football betting into a business that guarantees you a fortune. This manuals serves as a practical guide that tells you Nigerian and foreign bookmakers ,how to withdrawal your money into your account , how to use their betting platform and most importantly the secrets behind beating the bookmakers constantly.

The manual also tells you a secret site that gives you the best betting tips(99% guaranteed sure bets). Check out how one of my client raked ABOUT N47,000 using this secret site accumulations :

Matches site’s prediction odds Bet status

Swansea vs man utd Man utd to win 1.3 won

Norwich vs Arsenal Arsenal to win 1.4 won

Zenit st pet. vs Anzhi Draw 5.0 won

Southampton vs Brighton&H. Southampt. to win 1.4 won

Chelsea vs Liverpool Liverpool to win 4.0 won

Atletico Madrid vs UD levante Atletico to win 1.55 won

Accumulated odd=78.988 stake=>N600 x 78.988=N47,392.8

I wasn’t surprised when he called and thanked me for the wonderful info in my manual.

When you have this manual today you'll quickly start making bets where your odds of winning crush those offered by the bookmaker. You'll know exactly who to bet on (and why). You'll know how much to bet. You'll know you are safely multiplying your money with the Multi cash System I use to pick the winning bets.

"How Much Does It Cost?"

Frankly this is a question I've struggled with.

I asked some of my existing customers how much they would have paid, if they knew how much money they were going to make...

They said I'd be crazy to sell to sell the manual for anything less than N4500.

So let me ask you a serious question...

How Much Is A Proven System Like This Worth To You?

If you manage to grab one of the strictly limited 20 places available you can purchase the manual for just N2,000.

If you're anything like I was, you're already spending more than that on other "systems" (that simply don't work), dodgy tips from other sites, and other losing bets.

Clearly You Now have 2 options

You can brush this off. Ignore it. Pretend like you never even saw this site. Go back to your regular life and always wonder... what if.

What if this does work?

What if this is real?

What if it is true?

But if you've read this far then I doubt that's you .

I stand by my manual so wholeheartedly I'm willing to remove any and all risk to you with my...

“You Profit or It's Free GUARANTEE!”

But you know the best part?

I've covered you with a rock solid guarantee, and have taken all the risk upon my shoulder such that, there's zero risk for you at all...

Change starts right here from Making a Decision just like this one.

How To Order.

Pay =N=2,000 into any of the following bank accounts

Bank Name : Diamond Bank

Account Name :ODUSHOGA SHERIFF

Account Number : 0022822377

send SMS to 08164192003 with subject " Football cash"and the following details:

Your Name, Teller Number And Your Email Address.

And Your Package will be sent to your email Asap

P.S. If You Don't Stand For Something, You Will Surely Fall For Anything.

P.S. In the Digital world where I live, Only Action Takers ARE Money makers.

So grab your copy right now... I will be expecting your testimonies.

One more thing..
Just remember, there are only 50 spots available and when they're gone they're gone... I have taken all the risk out of this for you, if you are not 100% happy with this ground breaking system, then I will make sure you get every dime back from your purchase, every last kobo with NO questions asked.

>> ACT NOW!

To Your Success

aonajite@ymail.com

Re: Amazing Guide Show You How To Get The Exact Football Bets To Make Each Week by faste: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2021
1xbet is your best online bookie try it today and thank me latter

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Best Painter / Security Crew Utility Vessel For Sale Ready For Deployment To Nigeria / For Sales Used Batch Pasteurizer For Yogurt, Ice Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.