Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! (22966 Views)

Osibanjo And Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Holy Ghost Service Today(Photo) / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2013 Theme: The Overflow / Rccg Holy Ghost Congress 2011 Tagged "A New Thing" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Vicrobor(m): 10:21am On Dec 12, 2012
Beginning fromDay 1, the miracles have sterted happening. Although I am not able to make it to the camp I am following it up on Dove TV. I believe distance is not a barrier. Pastor Adeboye gave 5 prayer points on Day 1.

1. Praise God that I am still alive today

2. Father, whatever is standing between me and the wonders of new creation, tonight reveal it to me.

3. Restore on to me fully everything that I have lost through sin, disobedience, carelessness.

4. Even before tomorrow morning let there be evidence of the wonders of the new creation in my life.

5. Father, from now on let my dominion be fully established.

6. add any personal prayer point of your own.

God bless you.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by nikkie90(f): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2012
chrisosi: STUPIDITY is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last penny to your pastor to buy a jet.......
MUMU is when you can’t pay your children’s school fees and yet have money to contribute to your church to build expensive schools which your children will never attend..
IGNORANCE is when you believe it when your pastor tells you not to live a worldly life, yet he enjoys all the best things in the world;the fine houses, cars, jets, babes etc, while you
are waiting till you get to heaven to enjoy your own....
IDIOCY is when you refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital because your pastor said you should
not do so, yet that same pastor secretly runs to USA for medical
attention any time he has a headache...
KOLO is when you see a poor beggar on the road and you refuse to give
him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money....You
YOU are a zombie when you trek,dance and gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot sun sweating and
smelling like shit during your revival program, while your pastor is inside a full option, factory fitted air-
conditioned state of the art SUV with
his delectable wife slow driving along the road.
Stop worshiping your pastors!!! Stay focused on Jesus The author and finisher of your Faith.And learn to study the word .

#Somebody shout halleluyahhhhhh­ h
AND WHO IS WORSHIPING PASTORS HERE? IS IT A CRIME TO GIVE HONOUR TO WHOM HONOUR IS DUE? MAY GOD FORGIVE U FOR TYPING THOSE RUBBISH UP THERE.....U ARE ONLY JEALOUS OF THE PASTORS,Y NOT BECOME ONE IF U WANT TO ENJOY WOT THEY'RE ENJOYING
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by shewanna: 10:32am On Dec 12, 2012
DAY 2. Tuesday, 11th of Dec,2012

Topic: WONDERS OF THE SPOKEN WORDS:  Isaiah 55 v 10-11

This word can bring order out of confusion according to Mark 4 v 31- 41.
 The word has to be spoken before it becomes effective.
 The moment it is spoken it can no longer be erased or recalled until it has accomplished the purpose for which It  is sent. 
The word can transform darkness to light and it can also turn emptiness to fullness.
 Conditions you must satisfy so that your spoken word will become effective:
1.  Acquaint yourself with the Almighty God
2. Be at peace with God; surrender to God completely
3. Lay up God's word in your heart.
4. Pay your vows.

PRAYER POINTS

1. Praise God because His word has already gone out to you and it will not return to Him void.
2. Father according to Exodus 15 i can enjoin divine health if I hearken diligently to your word and obey. I will hearken diligently to your word and obey. I hereby decree that from now on, I will enjoin divine health.
3.Father, according to Psalm 23 v 6 if i dwell permanently with you; goodness and mercy shall follow me. I hereby decree because I will dwell permanently, that Goodness and mercy shall be mine all the days of my life.
4.Father, according to Psalm 91 because I am going to dwell with you no evil shall come near me, I hereby decree because i am going to dwell permanently with you, evil will never come near my dwelling place again.
5. Father, according to Psalm 118 v 17 because I will witness, I will tell people about your good works, I hereby decree I shall live, I shall not die.
6. Father, according to John 15 v 16 if I am constantly winning souls for you all my prayers will be answered, I hereby decree that from now on before I call, God please answer.
7. Personal prayer request.
GOD BLESS YOU!

2 Likes

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by hardbody: 11:03am On Dec 12, 2012
victor1: This is an invitation to all NLers. The Holy Ghost Congress of the Redeemed Christian Church of God will take place from the 10th to the 15th of Dec. 2012.

Venue: Redemption Camp, KM46, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

You can be sure that God will do something great in your life.

Cheers!

I AM NOT COMING. QED
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by samueline(f): 11:12am On Dec 12, 2012
Hi All,

Thinking that apart from the prayer points and word of knowledge, we should also focus on the character changes that is expected from us. God is a God of principles. If we don't do our part(s) He ll be incapacitated to do his.

Cheers.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by naijateamhost: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2012
Woow..MTN,ETISALAT AND GLO 1GB CHEAT IS OUT @ CHEAP RATE OF #500 CALL ME TO GET IT 0 7 0 8 9 0 4 1 0 1 1 , Note This is no Scam watchout.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by dhrey: 11:18am On Dec 12, 2012
chrisosi: STUPIDITY is when you don’t have a bicycle and you give your last penny to your pastor to buy a jet.......
MUMU is when you can’t pay your children’s school fees and yet have money to contribute to your church to build expensive schools which your children will never attend..
IGNORANCE is when you believe it when your pastor tells you not to live a worldly life, yet he enjoys all the best things in the world;the fine houses, cars, jets, babes etc, while you
IDIOCY is when you refuse to take your very sick child to the hospital because your pastor said you should
him 50 naira out of the 5000 naira in your pocket because it is your tithe money....You
YOU are a zombie when you trek,dance and gallivant for 30 kilometers under the hot sun sweating and
smelling like shit during your revival program, while your pastor is inside a full option, factory fitted air-
Stop worshiping your pastors!!! Stay focused on Jesus The author and finisher of your Faith.And learn to study the word .

how does ur comments relate 2 holy ghost congress;wo are dose worshipin pastors.IMO u comment is gibberish.give ur life 2 God nd stp decievin urself.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by chemicalT(m): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2012
1) Praise Him

2) Father, according to Exo 15:26 I can enjoy divine health, if I hearken diligently to ur voice and obey. I will hearken diligently to ur voice and obey. So I hereby decree that from now on I will enjoy divine health.

3) Father, according to Ps.23.6, if I dwell permanently with you, goodness and mercy shall follow me. I hereby drecree becos I will dwell peRmanently with you, that goodness and mercy shall follow me all d days of my life.

4) According to Ps.91, because I will dwell with you, no evil shall come near me. I hereby decree, evil will never come near my dwelling place again!

5) Father, according to Ps.118:17, because I will be witness ur witness, I will tell pple about ur good work, I hereby decree, I shall live, I shall not die.

6) Father, according to John 15:16, if I'm constantly winning souls for you, all my prayers will be answered. I hereby decree, that from now on, before I call, God will answer

7) Your personal prayer request.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by hardbody: 1:29pm On Dec 12, 2012

You will be villified, but i cannot but agree with you.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Dammexz: 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2012
Abeg all d traffic agent shuld b in place oh....so d traffic won't b much on Ðɑ̤̈̊t̶̲̥̅ last day

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Mortiple(m): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2012

Copy and Paste! You pulled it from MR. IBU's facebook page. Common thief like you! Shame on you!!
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:30pm On Dec 12, 2012
My wife will be there tongue
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by shewanna: 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2012
Watch the live broadcast of RCCG's Holyghost congress 2012. on LTV , DOVE MEDIA, www.liveway.tv now. God bless you!
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Kx: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
Kudos LTV for d live broadcast;
D testimony of d guy healed of kidney problem at d last convention was deeply moving
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 12, 2012
dem go take der own dey disturb pesin for road now, go-slow everywhere. Jobless people.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by victor1(m): 1:32am On Dec 13, 2012
Hello NLers,

Do not miss today's session.

These are life-changing programmes
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by victor1(m): 9:30am On Dec 13, 2012
Yesterday was awesome.

Today will be even better.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by musak27: 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2012
Bandy10: Another hellish experience for motorists that will ply the Lagos Ibadan expressway during the program.
dis is d onli person sayin sumfin here.

1 Like

Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by TeeVibes(m): 11:06pm On Dec 13, 2012
Another thrilling experience t the congress arena with Don Moen. Mehn it was sweet.....
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by kemback2220003: 9:38am On Dec 14, 2012
smiley cheesy grin
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by aku626(m): 1:02pm On Dec 14, 2012
Thank God for his Glory. we have a lot to do as christians.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2012
Receiving my miracles already!
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by victor1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hi Everyone,

Please make your way to Camp now.

Some things are better experienced than heard.

You will testify.

Today is Friday!!

God bless you as you come.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by meipsum1: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2012
Is today Friday-Saturday the last day or Saturday-Sunday.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by hardbody: 5:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
Bandy10: Another hellish experience for motorists that will ply the Lagos Ibadan expressway during the program.

Bros na wa oo. I wonder why they cannot compel the holy 'ghost' to help them manage traffic so that the rest of us that are not exactly excited about the 'scam' can live our driving lives happily.
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2012
testimony!- I prayed the prayers in this thread at work and hours later one of my clients gave me cash for appreciated work I have done on his behalf .
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2012
jacobscros: testimony!- I prayed the prayers in this thread while browsing d net during breaktime at workplace and hours later one of my clients gave me cash for appreciated work I have done on his behalf .
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2012
one of the supermods should pls repost this topic on the homepage. its a filled house. pres Jonathan is on ground live, bishop oyedepo, gov mimiko and wife, Gov fashola's wife, first lady of Benue state deac yemisi suswam, wife of kogi deputy gov
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 14, 2012
pres Jonathan is sitted next to Daddy Go
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2012
pre Jonathan is now speaking at the congress live
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 14, 2012
jonathan thks the congregation for the election
Re: RCCG Holy Ghost Congress 2012! by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 14, 2012
pres wan campaign oooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua Prophesied The Boston Marathon Explosions Since January / Anthonia Fufeyin Gives Stephanie Idolor N1 Million / Ese Walter Writes A Letter To Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.