Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine (29099 Views)

'Male Barbie' Idris Okuneye Scammed While Helping Pay Someone's Hospital Bill / Tania Omotayo Flaunts Barbie Look With New Purple Hairdo [PICS] / Angelina Jolie(miss Thing) Or Halle Berry( Black Barbie) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by mamagee3(f): 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
thiendella: Dominika Elsandio Kjósa

Are these human beings?
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Iceslizer(f): 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
This is what happens when girls watch too much Cinderelly movies....Wouldn't mind getting that look myself. looks kind of cute. grin grin grin
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by RedLight1: 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:
Sorry not interested. Give your bible quotes to someone who gives a fukc angry
u just stole my heart! I like girls who doesnt give a fucck .. Will u be my gf? grin
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by RedLight1: 11:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
kandiikane:

I am yet to meet anyone who has had tattoos or piercings for attention not that there aren't any. Ask many people with body art, attention seeking in on the bottom of the list.

I personally have had piercings but the only visible ones have been the ones on my ears. The rests were hidden even the septum, now who mentioned attention seeking? Ediots!
damn *salivating*
those hidden places must be super sexy and shinning! Can i put a ring and my bank account on it?
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by kandiikane(m): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
honeric01: [b][/b]

Munchausen Syndrome is an attention-seeking personality disorder which is more common than statistics suggest. Munchausen Syndrome, named after a German soldier renowned for exaggerated tales, is a predominantly female disorder in which an emotionally immature person with narcissistic tendencies, low self-esteem and a fragile ego has an overwhelming need to draw attention to herself and to be the centre of attention.

In Munchausen Syndrome, this is achieved by capitalising on, exploiting, exaggerating or feigning illness or injury or personal misfortune. The opportunities for being centre of attention can be increased if feigning victimhood through alleged victimisation, isolation, exclusion or persecution is added to the equation; the Munchausen person can then depict another person (often a family member) as a victimiser or persecutor and herself as the victim. Presenting herself as a false victim is also a Munchausen trait.
http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/munchaus.htm
So, everyone with a piercing or tattoo has this disoder?
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by kandiikane(m): 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2012
Red-Light:

damn *salivating*
those hidden places must be super sexy and shinning! Can i put a ring and my bank account on it?

Lol, no respect. Do you know I can be your grandmother?
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by RedLight1: 12:19am On Nov 18, 2012
kandiikane:

Lol, no respect. Do you know I can be your grandmother?
lol forget that! Age is buh a number.. Except u are married.. I dnt digg married women
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 18, 2012
Red-Light:

lol forget that! Age is buh a number.. Except u are married.. I dnt digg married women
It means you haven't lay your eyes on hot married women! When I mean hot, I mean prettier than a model! Hehehe
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by RedLight1: 12:35am On Nov 18, 2012
all4naija: It means you haven't lay your eyes on hot married women! When I mean hot, I mean prettier than a model! Hehehe
naahhh not that i dnt like married women, but i have dis problem of ladies falling for me after one sex.. So if i continue with em i might break their homes, i dnt like breakin peoples home, coz i wnt like me home to be broken..(and u knw, karma is biatch grin)
But any other hot girl,(single, divorced, widow etc) count me in grin
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by ektbear: 2:24am On Nov 18, 2012
Why do i find this so hot? something is wrong with me
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by oluwacjay: 6:32am On Nov 18, 2012
candieangel12:

I disagree with what you said about people that pierce and tattoos for attention. Thats not true at all. You couldnt be farther from the truth angry

Dnt mind d hater. Dis is extreme modellin, I can only imagine ow rich dose gurls wld be. 9jerians ar quick 2 judge & slow to tink. Wat u consider weird & normal is wat pple ar usin 2 build MTV cribs. 4rm Xtreme skatin 2 cyclin 2. U dey dey find job, cme dey laff pple wey dey make money 4rm weird stuffs.
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Goldieluks: 9:14am On Nov 18, 2012
Talk about fakeness at its peak. Whereas some idiiotic Nigerian guys go on to tag Nigerian girls as too fake. Like seriously they should come and see the real definition of FAKENESS here on this thread.
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by dilbert100: 11:23am On Nov 18, 2012
that is so creepy cheesy
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 18, 2012
Goldieluks: Talk about fakeness at its peak. Whereas some idiiotic Nigerian guys go on to tag Nigerian girls as too fake. Like seriously they should come and see the real definition of FAKENESS here on this thread.
Do these girls represent the large numbers of people in the Ukrainian society? Unlike Nigeria where 50% of girls wear wigs on their heads.

1 Like

Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by mamagee3(f): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2012
These girls are all dumb asses. . .

They all think about looking good now, what about in the future when they are all 70?

For sure, they'll look hideous!
Re: 'barbie Flu' Spreading In Ukraine by cfours: 2:01am On Nov 19, 2012
you people keep asking what will they look like in 20yrs.
You got it wrong. The question is: Will they be alive in 20 yrs!!??
I can only see self-destruction in the behavior of these girls.

Ukraine has a lot of problems generally. Unemployment, Drug addiction, prostitution alcoholism,suicide, HIV/AID (They have the highest HIV rate outside of Africa!) etc are rife among the people. The country is very bleeped up. I see no surprise in this story. These girls are just looking for means to escape reality but unfortunately, all the plastic surgery and make-up in the world won't transport them to a fairy-tale land. They will always have to face reality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Accused Of Hiding Child She Had Outside Wedlock [PICS] / Twitter Users Use Celebrity Names To Complete Sentences (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Emphasized On The Use Of Handkerchiefs During His Daughters' Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.