Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,401 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Need Help With The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim Pc Version - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Need Help With The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim Pc Version (1565 Views)

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Trailer Using Only ASCII Characters (no Filters) / 100 Ways To Die In Skyrim / Where Can I Download God Of War Pc Version Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim Pc Version by chineji(m): 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2012
hey guys i recently got the elder scrolls skyrim on my pc but i cant beat the quest dragon rising cause irileth keeps attacking me please how do i fix that bug
Re: Need Help With The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim Pc Version by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 17, 2012
chineji: hey guys i recently got the elder scrolls skyrim on my pc but i cant beat the quest dragon rising cause irileth keeps attacking me please how do i fix that bug
dude that's like in the beginning? seriously that quest is so easy? undecided

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMm9O7fiZOg
Re: Need Help With The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim Pc Version by chineji(m): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2012
I know its easy but one of the npcs keeps attacking me(irileth) I used a horse and killed the dragon but when I come down to absorb the soul she attacks me if I attack her and her health finishes it will just replenish
Re: Need Help With The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim Pc Version by chineji(m): 11:54am On Nov 17, 2012
I finally figured it out she kept attacking me cause I stole a horse I went back to whiterun paid my bounty and she stopped attacking me I have completed the quest

(1) (Reply)

13 Apps That Are Making More Money Than Hedge Funds / Product taken down by seller / Why You Should Buy Supercard Dstwo Card For Your 3ds Console

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.