Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,809 members, 7,806,263 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:43 PM

Do You Realise The Bible Was Compiled via A VOTE In Constantine's Palace? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Realise The Bible Was Compiled via A VOTE In Constantine's Palace? (6755 Views)

Does Anyone Know Who And How The Bible Was Compiled / Bible Was Untouched By Flames After Road Accident In Abuja / Do You Realise That We Don't Really Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Realise The Bible Was Compiled via A VOTE In Constantine's Palace? by waldigit: 4:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
jcross19: Are you a man? do you ever believe there is charm , do you mind to give a test huh ? am not witch doctor but you need to learn one or two things . stop posting ignorance on here. if you can arrange a place lets meet one on one maybe you will learn a little lesson . you will know there are dark forces and an energy that control them . make finding stop this internet finding

Don't mind those biblical fools, several times on this platform I have challenged them in this manner. They just chickened out. I told them to let us verify potency of 'MAGUN' local charm in south west.
Honestly I hold pagans and cultists in high esteem more than these Atheist biblical FOOLS.
Education illiteracy is disease, but I tell you spiritual illiteracy is a disaster
Re: Do You Realise The Bible Was Compiled via A VOTE In Constantine's Palace? by Ubenedictus(m): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
What exactly is the point of the thread.
Re: Do You Realise The Bible Was Compiled via A VOTE In Constantine's Palace? by Rossikki: 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
Ubenedictus: What exactly is the point of the thread.

I guess to try and understand why a book for which money was shared and votes made before arriving at its contents should be considered the 'Word of God' by any sensible person.
Re: Do You Realise The Bible Was Compiled via A VOTE In Constantine's Palace? by Ubenedictus(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2014
Rossikki:

I guess to try and understand why a book for which money was shared and votes made before arriving at its contents should be considered the 'Word of God' by any sensible person.
you have been rebuted on all counts. First constatine had nothing to do with the canon of scriptures, second no one shared money in the councils where the canon was decided.

I'm surprised the idea of voting repulses you, when the people of God agree on a matter it is considered sealed. The church has been voting since the first century deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are A Bible Genius If You Answer These Questions Correctly. Try!! / How Did Black People Come Into The World? Explanation Needed / VIDEO: Pastor Caught With Another Man's Wife!! Oh Nooo! (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.